Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones: Season 6 thread

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Episode 3 starts here

No one posted about E03 :o

I loved it, though it was a little more boring than the episodes so far. I'm eagerly waiting for Jon and Ramsay to fight in the Battle of the Bastards and the part where Jon save Rickon. Really sad about Shaggydog thou :(

Also, Arthur Dayne was a badass. There were supposed to be three kingsguard there with Lyanna though. Maybe Gerold Hightower is in the Tower with Lyanna?

Lots of fan theories about the scene with the Umbar's delivering Rickon. 

Spoiler

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

I think the Shaggydog thing is real, I don't think there are that many episodes to go into scenarios like that, it'll be too much explaining.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Black Rook

Black Rook

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 800 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:590694
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Black Rook

I think the hanging was poignant, he killed the people who killed him and there's something about that that appeals to me.

-----

And thank you to Blade the most merciful Master of Nukes

-----

Posted Image

ZI is good for you[iron]>
builds character[iron]>

-----

-----

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I think the hanging was poignant, he killed the people who killed him and there's something about that that appeals to me.

lmao I don't condone killing children, but Olly's face had me dying

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Black Rook

Black Rook

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 800 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:590694
  • Discord ID:Black Rook

Fuck Olly, I liked how much integrity Alistair showed in death though.

-----

-----

Posted Image

ZI is good for you[iron]>
builds character[iron]>

-----

-----

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255
It's funny that the guy who had to take the black for siding with the targs died for killing the Targ Prince :lol:

Felt sad for Olly, but that was the choice he made. And being a child does not absolve one of their sins. He betrayed the watch and killed the Lord Commander. The law is clear. Death to traitors.

Tommen from the books is basically the same as show Tommen, the opposite of Joffrey.

I love high sparrow. He does everything to the lannisters that I wanted to, and more. So much more 3:D

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I think after seeing all the hype around this show on the forums, I'm going to give it a try. I'll be back in a few days after I binge watch this shit til I'm up to where everyone else is.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Episode 4 starts here

So.. Dany is actually immune to fire?!

Also wasn't expecting Jon & Sansa to re-unite so soon

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
Haven't seen the episode but that isn't true.

Not in the books at least :P

no offices held rn

Posted Image

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Haven't seen the episode but that isn't true.

Not in the books at least :P

TV show no longer = books :P

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
True haha

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

So.. Dany is actually immune to fire?!

Also wasn't expecting Jon & Sansa to re-unite so soon

I have to say this because I've been feeling a little diminished lately: I TOLD YOU SO! - happy dancing - You cannot burn a worthy Targenon (spelling? I'm in bed, on iPad, completely naked, but covered in sweet, warm, happy pussy
cats so I can't get up to check or put up a happy dance emoji without disturbing them). Did they CGI Emilia Clark's head on a body double, she said she not would do another nude scene?

Jon and Sansa reunion brought joy to my heart! Sansa grew some guts and grit, yay! You go girl! Jon Snow smiling made my toes curl, omg he's smoking hot (watch him get off that table last week was sublime)! Contrasting their reunion with the Greyjoys was quite stark (see what I did there.), Theon sure made it to the Iron Island quickly. Good thing they're speeding up the action, it was getting really draggy.

How will Dany feel about Tyrian's deal with the slavers? Will she honor it? How will she feel about the unleashing of her dragons?

Uncle Kevan Lannister sure is a contrast from the guy in the books. I love that the ladies are the real power players in almost every story line.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

Ep 03 was pretty boring apart from the ToJ fight.

Thoughts on what Jon's next move will be? My thinking is he will decide to go and avenge his brothers. The wildlings will follow him. But as it stands they will get owned pretty bad. Ramsay has his own army along with the Umbers and the Karstarks. Dont think the wildlings will be match for trained fighters while also being outnumbered.

It seems the Valley will back them up! But what are little finger's real intentions though?

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

This was a pretty awesome episode. Much better than the last one. Dany burning all the khals..pretty awesome..didnt see that coming. I knew she will take control of the khalasars but thought they will fall in line after they see the dragon being controlled by Dany. Dany will not care about the slavers anymore. She has the khlasars under her thumb. She will take them and finally invade Westeros.

And yeah, seems like the Vale army will be supporting Jon/Sansa led wildling army. They have not been involved in any wars so they will have large numbers. The show will probably ignore the fact that Jon is leading a wildling army which will turn the northern houses against them. Some minor finery and how to deal with them are in the books, but the show takes a direct path to what needs to happen at the expense of side issues. So we will be seeing a fight at Winterfell between Boltons/karstarks and Jon/wildlings/vale army and probably some northern houses. After the boltons get wiped out, it will be time for the Wall to fall and the dead to come walking. That will probably happen at the end of the season along with Dany landing in Westeros with her army.

little finger's real intentions though?

Little finger has only one intention. More power. He is attempting to take control of the North along with the Vale that he already controls.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

sounds about Imran, especially since they say there's only one more season left after this. final season will be when winter comes.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I think after seeing all the hype around this show on the forums, I'm going to give it a try. I'll be back in a few days after I binge watch this shit til I'm up to where everyone else is.

Best news I've heard in a long time around here... warning, try not to like any characters too much.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Sorry to see Osha go... I liked her character.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

I'm looking forward to seeing a full Stark family reunion.  How many direwolves are left?  Arya's, Bran's, and Jon's, right?  Poor Shaggy Dog!  Poor Rickon, is he the next Reek?

Since the books are now irrelevant, I'm thinking Imran is spot on in his predictions and there is a good chance that the IRONborn will allow Yara to be queen, which might result in a very pissed off, protective sister leading an army into Winterfell to avenge Theon and his pecker.  If that happens, then we'll have more than half the armies in Westeros heading north.  This will give the living the ability to fight off the walkers long enough for Dany make it up there.   Obviously, Dany's dragons are going to be an important key to that victory. 

I'm going to guess that she will take Kings Landing and then bring the her forces north.  Between the Dothraki, who remind me of Klingons for some reason, and the Unsullied and her dragons, I doubt anything can stop her.  I'd like to see what she does to Circei Lannister

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
Oooh. Dany as an antagonist is set up. Will love to see what hapens when she goes up to the starks and calls them Upsurper's dogs :P Btw, I think she'll also get Dorne's support when she lands in Westeros.

Looks like we're gonna get some Tormund/Brienne action soon :lol:

I don't think Osha will invade north anytime soon. If anything, maybe Euron will actually win the kingsmoot by citing Theon's condition and all that. Ironborn never considered Theon to be their lordling anyway :P

The show is probably deviating from the books intentionally, so that we have something new to read when the books (finally) come out :lol:

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

http://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/16/image-from-the-door-hints-at-a-very-interesting-vision-for-bran/

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users