Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-02] Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Hogwarts Wins!

Harry Potter Sorcerers Stone 15 Players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
761 replies to this topic

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

I am not changing my vote.  It looks like there are 3 votes for Lyner.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Harry considered the small potion in his had for a moment, uncorked the vial, and drank it. A calm, warming sensation spread throughout his body as he walked toward the black fire. He passed through the flames unscathed and made his way down the next passage.

The hallway opened up to a large open room. Harry stood at the top of a set of stairs staring down into the center of the room. Harry had found the new home of the Mirror of Erised and staring into it was Professor Quirrell.

"You?" Harry asked staring at Quirrell.

"That's right Potter." Quirrell responded.

"But I thought that Snape -" Harry started.

"Yes, Snape does seem the type, doesn't he?"

"But Snape tried to kill me."

"No, dear boy. I tried to kill you and I would have succeeded if I hadn't lost my eye contact, even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse."

"Then you let the troll in!"

"Very good, Potter. Unfortunately Snape suspected me from the beginning. He headed straight to the third floor to head me off on Halloween. After that he never left me alone again. But he doesn't know that I'm never alone." Quirrell made a slight adjustment to his turban. "I made sure that he couldn't interfere this time by slipping a rather strong sleeping draught into his pumpkin juice at dinner. I suspect he'll be asleep for awhile."

Professor Severus Snape (Lyner) the mafia Godfather has been knocked out on day 7.

Vote Count

Lyner (3): Preston, Sister Midnight, Mazuurek

Quirrell turned back to the Mirror of Erised. "I see what I want. But how do I get it?!"

An invisible voice called out "Use the boy!"

"Come here, Potter! Now!"

Harry slowly moved forward and positioned himself in front of the mirror. His reflection winked at him and slowly reached into his right pocket to pull out a large red gemstone to show him. The reflection slid the stone back into his pocket. Harry glanced down slightly at his pocket and could see that the stone now resided in his pocket.

"Well? What do you see?!" Quirrell shouted.

"I see myself shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've just won the House Cup." Harry lied.

"HE LIES! Let me speak to him face to face."

"But Master you're not strong enough."

"I have strength enough for this."

Quirrell reached up and began untying his turban. Horror spread across Harry's face as Quirrell removed the turban. A twisted face appeared where Quirrell's turban had been and was staring at him through the mirror.

"Voldemort." Harry whispered.

"Yes. You see what I've become? No more than a mere parasite living off another. Give me the stone and together we can bring your parent's back. Together we can rule."

"LIAR!" Harry shouted as he turned around and ran. Quirrell snapped his finger and flames erupted around the chamber blocking Harry's exit.

"Get him!" Voldemort said. Quirrell lunged after Harry and tackled him to the stone floor. He pressed his hands firmly around Harry's neck and began to choke him. Harry tried to struggle free but couldn't. With one final attempt he grabbed Quirrell's wrists. Quirrell screamed as if he as in immense pain. His hands began to steam and crack and then disintegrated into sand. "What is this magic?!" He exclaimed.

Harry jumped to his feet and grabbed Quirrell's face. Quirrell screamed as his face burned and he collapsed into a pile of dust. Harry then fell to the ground and fainted.

Harry woke the next morning in the Hospital Wing. He sat up and saw Professor Dumbledore standing across the room. Dumbledore smiled at him behind his half-moon spectacles and went on to explain to Harry what had happened. "Quirrell could not bear to touch you." Dumbledore explained. "You were protected by the greatest magic of all. Love."

That evening was the end of the term celebration feast. Slytherin had won the House Cup until Dumbledore stood up and awarded last minute House points to Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Neville for their bravery. These new awards were enough for Gryffindor to surpass Slytherin and overtake them for the House Cup. It was one of the happiest nights of Harry's life.

Hogwarts wins!

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Good game guys. Props to Samus, Kevin, and Preston

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
Amazing game guys, got more to say on the bus home now..

But Lyner's final showdown was amazing to watch. Also Preston is fucking intelligent, I don't wanna play when he's scum lol.
Also shouts to Mafia in general, y'all were confusing and played good.
Also TW post mafia chat

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:608841
  • Souls Baptized:2922
  • Squadron:Alpha

I could have played better, I think. Fun game ;)

Lyner very nearly did it!

Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

New Nation: NADC, GPA Conflicts, 1 nuke, 10 wars
Old Nation: PSW Veteran, 5 nukes

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Well you live and learn, I deffo learnt a lot and will look to try again, when another one starts

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701
Heh wow, good game everyone!

I was actually in the middle of posting something this morning when the topic locked, and I thought that meant we were going to have another night and day phase! Was really frustrating, and it's like the third time TW has cut me off by locking it while I was mid-post :P

It's moot now, but I was just going to say that if we'd had one more day and it came down to SM, Wolfpacks and Mazu - that only Wolfpacks had been cleared by Kevin. I hadn't said that yesterday, and was REALLY kicking myself because I wasn't sure if anyone would look back and remember it 'tomorrow' when comparing Wolfpacks and Mazu. Turns out the game is over though - whew!

In terms of notable game bits:

King Hitler shot himself in the foot pretty hard - it surprised me how much Kevin seemed to be defending him though.
Kevin finding Ali was lucky, as was Samus abruptly turning it around on Legoboy.
As for Lyner - I got lucky in finally watching the right person :P He managed to find a scenario that was at least PLAUSIBLY town for targeting Kevin without duplicating roles, but I think lost it when he focused too hard trying to discredit me and got wound up in impossibilities. A godfather-JoAT, really? :D

Good game everyone. And yeah, I'd love to see the mafia chat!

-Preston
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mazuurek

Mazuurek

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 504 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:587499
  • Souls Baptized:121,338
  • Discord ID:Mazuurek

yay

around 9 nukes taken
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Thoughts on the game theme and narrative?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Personally I likes the premise and the narrative was spot on, isn't there 7 films to play with

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
I'm at work about to see a client, but well done everyone. I will send more later. The warrior, it was an excellent theme and narrative, I look forward to playing in your next game.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

I enjoyed this theme and narrative quite a bit.

Also, GO HOGWARTS!!

So happy to be on the winning team for once. 

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

I enjoyed it. The RP kind of died down after the first few days, but the game got more serious.

I liked the role setups too for this game. Made it interesting and the mixture of game elements let us (Mafia) just create a confusing game. I'm looking forward to the next game

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701

The town had a lot of investigative roles, but as I commented mid-game they were also limited and prone to false positives or negatives. So I think it balanced out, mostly.

In terms of the flavor - seems to have mostly been used on day 1, and it dissipated among the players from day 2 onward. It was still a fun bit of style for the day beginning and end and vote counts though - I enjoyed it. And you started seeing quotes thrown about in the oddest places - notably King Hitler quoting his real character when caught :D

I'd be curious what the scum's chat looked like though?
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
Looking back, I still smile to myself how I almost got lynched cause I was inactive lool and then TW prodded me and I came back and fucked shit up (sorry legoboy :P)

Also I bet I was targeted as usual "because I'm Samus"

Also TW can you post night actions in addition to mafia chat

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

The town had a lot of investigative roles, but as I commented mid-game they were also limited and prone to false positives or negatives. So I think it balanced out, mostly.In terms of the flavor - seems to have mostly been used on day 1, and it dissipated among the players from day 2 onward. It was still a fun bit of style for the day beginning and end and vote counts though - I enjoyed it. And you started seeing quotes thrown about in the oddest places - notably King Hitler quoting his real character when caught :DI'd be curious what the scum's chat looked like though?

Alot of drunk messages, star wars references, talking about lynching Samus. The usual.

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
Also guys I just wanna say, my theory of the people who mention 'Samus survived N1' being scum, was mostly accurate. If you check back and see the people I mentioned all of them were scum apart from Kevin.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I enjoyed it alot.

I was sure that King Hitler was town and that Wolfpacks was scum -- good thing I was over-ruled!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
I love that, as hagrid, i unknowingly defended dumbledore when telling people to lay off samus.

Was it a joke to NK me night one because i said itd be shitty to kill samus right off the bat or?

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iSocialism

iSocialism

Steadfast

• Vault: EIEIO
  • 2,877 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:495372
  • Souls Baptized:1,051,215

Lyner is always scum

Posted Image
Don't just sell tech like a noob. EIEIO it. EIEIO
Spoiler
Spoiler

bay102174 - 19 Jan 2015 "
iSocialism, with stats like this you are a great credit to the IRON military. Your fighting spirit exemplifies what being a member of IRON is about.

iSocialism has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter