Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pokemon Go

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

hilowe

hilowe

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 902 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:559532
  • Souls Baptized:not enough
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

gyms in a pub

Sounds like the perfect reason to start playing.

Seeing grown "men" in their mid 20's trying to catch Pokemon is rather depressing to watch, not because they are crap and don't catch anything, more the fact that they are walking around like zombies glued to their phones, children in adult bodies

Yeah, saw a recent news report of a guy playing this in a public park, so glued to his phone, he didn't know anyone was around him until he got punched in the face. had his phone stolen.

Edit: and yes, I started playing. My kids have loaded the game on their phones, but I don't know if they've actually had a chance to start playing yet. I downloaded it yesterday, but was driving home from a family vacation. I got myself to level 4 so far today. See if I can make 5 tonight before I get home.

Edited by hilowe, 14 July 2016 - 11:11 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Welcome to the game, hilowe! Just make sure that you join Team Mystic when you reach level 5!

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:582927
  • Souls Baptized:133,545
Hey guys! I'm level 4 and going and was already planning to join Mystic. Hoping to get to 5 during my trip to Dallas from San Antonio. 4 hours of Pokemon fun!
19 Wars declared for IRON, 1 NUKE eaten. God made man, Everything else was made in China. Diego of China.

"%20alt=

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Good luck! Good choice on joining Team Mystic.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511

It just came out today here in the Netherlands and the server is immediately bust the same day :)

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

hilowe

hilowe

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 902 posts
  • Resources:

It just came out today here in the Netherlands and the server is immediately bust the same day :)

It's been busy since the game came out. I still haven't gotten my daughter an account to play yet, because the server keeps erroring out. I picked her up from cheer practice last night, and she played on my phone until we got home. I can't complain, she got me several additional pokemon that I would have had to pass up, and got me to level 6.

Just make sure that you join Team Mystic when you reach level 5!

I went Team Valor. Funny thing is, my daughter was asking me about it, and said something about wanting to be able to join Mystic because someone she watches on Musically is Team Mystic. She's 9 and easily influenced.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:583597
  • Souls Baptized:

Girl: I'm not interested
Hung: I have a 1k CP lapras
Girl: take me

Lmao. I had to reply. That made me laugh.

So true

lmao We went on a second pokedate. She's really clingy too turns out.

"-17.60 - Your population absolutely hates you."

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

Clingy enough to get her to create a nation and join IRON? ;)

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

So true

Are you into that though?

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

Clingy enough to get her to create a nation and join IRON? ;)

Yes but she'd probably spill all our private details, lies, and my public information to spite me if I upset her. That's what a lot of clingy girls do if things don't go their way I've noticed, the spoiled ones anyways,

So true

Are you into that though?

Hell yes I'm into pokedates! Went on one with a different girl last night, but she's about her pokemon, so it was definitely fun. 4 hours of hunting pokemon.

Posted Image

Life is the difference between jumping out of a third story window and jumping off a penthouse suite.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

What level are you guys? How are your Pokedexes looking?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

hilowe

hilowe

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 902 posts
  • Resources:

What level are you guys? How are your Pokedexes looking?

Doing OK. Been really busy trying to get a house on the market (should be up on the market now), so my only available time to actually play is while driving. I've also been letting my kids play on my phone while driving them around to practice, etc.

I've made it about halfway through level 8, and my thing says I've seen 27, caught 25.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511

Just turned lvl 13, 44/150 caught and seen, current highest CP is a wild Golduck that I found that is 494 CP. I've still yet to challenge a gym because I have these low CP Pokemon.

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I'm at level 22 currently. As for my Pokedex: Seen 94, caught 94.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

Level 17

Highest: Electabuzz lvl 958

I haven't powered up or evolved anyone. Probably going to evolve my Eevee into Jolteon because he's level 548.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

Doing OK. Been really busy trying to get a house on the market (should be up on the market now), so my only available time to actually play is while driving.

You don't happen to live in Baltimore do you? :P

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

I would have loved to see the look on his face. lol

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

hilowe

hilowe

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 902 posts
  • Resources:

Doing OK. Been really busy trying to get a house on the market (should be up on the market now), so my only available time to actually play is while driving.

uhh, no, I'm nowhere near either coast of the US (pretty much in the middle). I have it up, but pretty well ignore it if I've got traffic near me. If I'm all alone on the road, two lanes either direction, no upcoming curves, yeah, I'll try to catch something.

Yeah, that would have been great to see that drivers face when he first realized who/what he hit.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

uhh, no, I'm nowhere near either coast of the US (pretty much in the middle). I have it up, but pretty well ignore it if I've got traffic near me. If I'm all alone on the road, two lanes either direction, no upcoming curves, yeah, I'll try to catch something.

Yeah, that would have been great to see that drivers face when he first realized who/what he hit.

I've been wondering how long its going to be until someone ends up dead because of this game. Whether someone falls off a cliff or gets run over by a car.

It never ceases to amaze me how humanity allows addiction/obsessive behavior to overcome logic and reasoning. There is nothing wrong with playing games, but you gotta use some common sense about it :lol:

Former Member of the VOC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Hung Wang

Hung Wang

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 751 posts
  • Resources:
  • Souls Baptized:

There have been 600 deaths surrounding the game, I've heard. lol A couple articles I did read myself, but 600 directly from playing the game... I don't know about that.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users