Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-14] C9 - Mafia Win

semi-open 7-player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta
So 2 things to note here.

1. wp has been in no way vocal. He said hes been busy but that he would be active. He has yet to post on day 2.

2. Wp hammered the vote. We needed 3 at deadline yesterday not 2. I stated my reason for voting as well.

FoS WP and CDN

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote Count

Chaplain of Death (1): Cbrndragon209,
1ceCream (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
Cbrndragon209 (0)
Wolfpacks (0)

No lynch (0):

Not voting: Rhizoctonia, 1ceCream, Wolfpacks, Chaplain of Death,

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is Saturday, September 24, at 12:00 EDT

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1ceCream

1ceCream

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 299 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593536
  • Discord ID:1ceCream

Hmmmm.

What you say is true, looking back. Rhizo also hasn't posted although I've seen him around. 

Cbnr draws the most question from me. Voting NL, voting CoD, saying that something's wrong about him in his gut... Scumtell or just noob?

I'm leaning towards lynching Cbnr, but I'll hold my vote off for now. 

Insert catchy and cool signature here.

TO: 1ceCream | FROM: THE LAST SPARTAN

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/16/2016 12:34:07 AM

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/15/2016 12:23:03 AM

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/14/2016 12:28:04 AM

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/13/2016 11:32:10 PM

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
My reason for FoS on cdn being that hes wrong about who hammered and ignoring wp after not voting on day 1, and jumps a quick vote on me. Scum just have to both vote someone by deadline to win. Id peg them as the scum team based on their actions.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1ceCream

1ceCream

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 299 posts
  • Resources:

CoD, by Cdn do you mean Cbnr? 

If a town votes a fellow townie then scum can QH two votes on them, and we lose. We need to not vote anyone unless if we come to a general consensus about who we should lynch.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Sorry I've been busy past few days, but been reading on phone, though can't say there's much to read.

-  So far we have WP being silent (could be busy like me) or a scum tell

-  We have CB coming out today with a "gut" vote

-  We have 1cecream seemingly going any direction

What we have to look at since talk is very low is yesterday's lynch.

TBH SLMK had a sense of coming off scummish but I didn't want to jump on him so quick.  I called him out hoping he would respond to it and see what he had to say, but he didn't.  I also noticed he was inactive on forums and modding the game he was running for many days.  I was back and forth with his reason for having the cop look to come forward on D1, either he was a scum trying to get the cop to RC and hopefully not have a doctor to rescue him, or he was a doctor looking to know who to save...and it seems it was the 2nd.  I was surprised when a wagon formed right at the end before I could read again, I was going to vote someone to lynch since I stated earlier I felt we should lynch twice to get two shots at a scum, not 1.  He had 3 votes on him, there was no need to put a 4th, as activity levels were horrible near the end and knew it wasn't going to change at that point.

Who was on the lynch - 1cecream, CoD, WP

At least 1 is scum is not 2.  There could easily be two scum here, as the votes on SLMK came late in the day and 1cecream could be a scum, and CoD/WP jumped on near the end to make sure a town is killed off (possibly a PR) or could be just 1 scum in those 3.

So 2 things to note here.

1. wp has been in no way vocal. He said hes been busy but that he would be active. He has yet to post on day 2.

2. Wp hammered the vote. We needed 3 at deadline yesterday not 2. I stated my reason for voting as well.

FoS WP and CDN

This is false.  No one technically hammered the vote, as it took 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.  WP is an insurance vote one could say since with a 3rd there was no way another wagon was going to form, but his vote didn't kill him.  The 2nd vote was the deciding vote, which was you.

My reason for FoS on cdn being that hes wrong about who hammered and ignoring wp after not voting on day 1, and jumps a quick vote on me. Scum just have to both vote someone by deadline to win. Id peg them as the scum team based on their actions.

cbnr never said who he thought was the hammer.  His only post today was his vote on you. 

Vote: CoD 

Putting out false information that can easily be proved wrong.  He's FoS on two people now, one of the FoS very well could be his scum partner in this to make him look town if he is killed.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

So evidently I was mistaken reading back. I believed that we needed 3 not 2. I still stand by my decision for the town to make the decision on who to lynch twice rather than once.

Interesting how given the fact that if we had not lynched yesterday we would only get one chance at lynching before the game ended, Rhizo doesn't vote, and yet now has no qualms about throwing his vote in on his first post of the day which comes half way through the day.....

Those notes weren't both directed at Cdnr. The first one was and the 2nd was general. It would seem the 2nd was incorrect anyway since I misread how many we needed at deadline on day 1. I suppose I just assumed it would be higher than 2 because that seems a bit absurd to me but I'm also used to bigger games.

Not sure how saying "easily proved wrong" information is a scum tell. Its easy to prove, therefore its an oversight. I was incorrect about what I said and I retract my FoS based on his vote from WP. Hes still disappeared again but there could be any number of reasons for that. The complete change in how quickly Rhizo is willing to throw out his vote is pretty suspicious when we lose if we mislynch tonight.

FoS Rhizo

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Yeah my apology so too, I've been away for a couple of days and I went to a live football match yesterday and didn't get home until after midnight, back now and will catch up
I was suspicious of SLMK and was one of the first to question him over his actions so my hammer vote was coincidental at best

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1ceCream

1ceCream

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 299 posts
  • Resources:

So now CoD has two votes, by Rhizo and Cbnr.

At least we have everyone posting. 

WP, you didn't hammer him. A hammer would mean 4 votes on MK, only 3 were. He didn't RC before deadline, and that's why we lost him. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
He activity has been spasmodic at best, for some reason he couldn't, but it is what it is we lost a doctor, thanks IceCream for the info

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

So evidently I was mistaken reading back. I believed that we needed 3 not 2. I still stand by my decision for the town to make the decision on who to lynch twice rather than once.

Interesting how given the fact that if we had not lynched yesterday we would only get one chance at lynching before the game ended, Rhizo doesn't vote, and yet now has no qualms about throwing his vote in on his first post of the day which comes half way through the day.....

Those notes weren't both directed at Cdnr. The first one was and the 2nd was general. It would seem the 2nd was incorrect anyway since I misread how many we needed at deadline on day 1. I suppose I just assumed it would be higher than 2 because that seems a bit absurd to me but I'm also used to bigger games.

Not sure how saying "easily proved wrong" information is a scum tell. Its easy to prove, therefore its an oversight. I was incorrect about what I said and I retract my FoS based on his vote from WP. Hes still disappeared again but there could be any number of reasons for that. The complete change in how quickly Rhizo is willing to throw out his vote is pretty suspicious when we lose if we mislynch tonight.

FoS Rhizo

Let's break it down

You don't need to repeat what I was the one to bring forth, when I was the one to bring this up and call Cbnr out for early D1 when he went NL early.  I don't need a history lesson.  Please tell me why I needed to vote on SLMK when he already had 3 and it was the end of the day either?  It's not my fault everyone seems to not want to play all last day and then suddenly people show up near the end to vote. 

If a vote was needed, I would have because we should take two chances at getting a scum, but it was not.  I don't blame people for voting off someone, I actually agree with it, but it doesn't change my opinion that I bet 1 or both scum are apart of it.  I merely pointed out the truth of the vote, that no vote was a hammer, and 2 votes was all that was needed.  I'm stating the facts for people, not wrong information being spilled.  

It's not hard to look back and find just one post of Kevin's from D1 and you'd know.  You're the one in your explanation trying to take the blame off you and trying to shift it to someone else as the hammer.  If you're going to try to dispute someone's claim, you shouldn't then use more false information.  The fact is, neither was technically a hammer vote, that's all you would of had to say, instead of shit it elsewhere.  

My reason for FoS on cdn being that hes wrong about who hammered and ignoring wp after not voting on day 1, and jumps a quick vote on me. 

That's your statement.  It's a single sentence, you are explaining why you put a FoS on Cbnr, please tell me how suddenly the statement wasn't' directed at him?  I don't know how that could be anymore directed at him.  And the only thing about that sentence is he votes you D1.  

It's pretty simple, you're presenting information that is false in order to push suspicion on someone, but yet all your suspicion has holes through it.  

You've had 2 votes on you for now almost 24 hours and you're not dead.  If you were town you would be and the game would be over.  The only way that wouldn't be is both me and Cbnr are both scum, and I know 100% that I'm town and now pretty sold on Cbnr that he is.  That leaves two people left, WP and 1cecream.  1 is town 1 is scum.  Your scum buddy is trying to figure out what to do, vote you and look town or hold off and hope you can push a lynch elsewhere today.  The only thing I need to look at now is who the other scum is between 1cecream and WP.  

Like to hear from Cbnr about how he got to his gut feeling, hopefully he will post before the days end.  The game rests on town coming together on this vote, hopefully the town between 1cecream or WP makes the right choice.

-----------------------------

Not sure why i had a second copy of CoD's quote at bottom of reply, please ignore that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1ceCream

1ceCream

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 299 posts
  • Resources:

Vote: CoD

I know I'm gonna get lynched D3 for voting like this.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
Breaking rules to edit because i was being a pouty child.

<------ warning issued

Sorry all.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

Chaplain of Death (3): Cbrndragon209, Rhizoctonia, 1ceCream,
1ceCream (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
Cbrndragon209 (0)
Wolfpacks (0)

No lynch (0):

Not voting: Wolfpacks, Chaplain of Death,

Chaplain of Death, Mafia Goon, has been lynched.

I didn't see the post before it was edited. No harm, no foul.  Or was there harm?

It is now Night 2.

Please send actions by 22:00 EDT Saturday, September 24.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Night 2 ends.
Cbrndragon209, Cop, has been killed in the night.

It is now Day 3.

Vote Count

1ceCream (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
Wolfpacks (0)

No lynch (0):

Not voting: Wolfpacks, Rhizoctonia, 1ceCream,

There are 3 alive.
Deadline is 12:00 Friday, September 30.
It takes 2 to lynch. There will not be a half-majority lynch at deadline.
If there is no lynch by deadline, the mafia will win.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Well that sucks the cop was killed.  We were in a must lynch correctly situation yesterday, and today is the same. We can't guess wrong.

Now I have to choose between 1cecream and Wolfpacks.  

1cecream 

Scummy things:

-  Was the starter of the lynch on SLMK after getting defensive when SLMK put suspicion his way and voted him.  SLMK voted him, shortly after 1cecream voted him.
-  Stated he was suspicious of another town yesterday, Cbrndragon209, who we now know was the cop.  He and CoD seemed to work a little together to throw some suspicion CBR's way

-  Didn't jump on CoD's wagon til I basically called both him and WP out

-  CoD never look to push any suspicion his way

Wolfpacks 

Scummy things:

- Been inactive both days now, only seems to re-apper at the end of each day.  At the end of D1 said he would be fully active now, but yet D2 it was the same

-  Was apart of SLMK's lynch.  2 ways of looking at this, would a scum jump on a lynch of a town when the person already had 2 votes, which was enough to lynch at deadline?  Or did he not realize the number needed to lynch and thought a 3rd was needed, or did he jump at the end to gain town points because I already brought up we should lynch D1 to get two shots at a scum

-  Was inactive the whole day but felt enough to come at the end to put a vote

-  Was not apart of the lynch of CoD (scum)

I'm back and forth.  Both were on the lynch of SLMK (town), 1cecream however's seemed more defensive vote after SLMK voted him.  I would of gave some town points to 1cecream for voting CoD off yesterday...but he didn't until I called him and wolfpacks out.  Wolfpacks has been absence in this game....yet always seems to reappear right at the end of each day.  Is this really due to inactivity, or is this him trying to hide and not arouse any suspicion while his other scum partner (CoD) was more active?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I think the real choice is between Rhizo and 1ceCream, I understand the suspicion on me as I haven't been wholely active for that I can only apologise,

Yes I voted to lynch SLMK but it was more for his scumminess at the beginning trying to get people to RC, a mistake. But I'm not a scum I'm a VT and I now have to decide on Which to vote for. The more vocal Rhizo or the less 1ceCream, I have someone in mind but let's give the day time to proceed

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

1ceCream (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
Wolfpacks (0)

No lynch (0):

Not voting: Wolfpacks, Rhizoctonia, 1ceCream,

Deadline is 12:00 Friday, September 30.
It takes 2 to lynch. There will not be a half-majority lynch at deadline.
If there is no lynch by deadline, the mafia will win.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Let's ramp this up then

Vote Rhizoctonia

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

The guy who was absent both days suddenly is active on the last day and puts the vote for town to lose, if he's town.

I hadn't made my mind up on who was the scum...been waiting to see 1cecream post his thoughts before looking to finalize mine.  I've seen him post in the other mafia game, I'm assuming maybe he's forgotten about this one, or he was waiting for one of us to vote the other to then jump on the wagon lynch and win it.  

But needless to say, with WP's vote it now leaves 2 scenarios.  

1.  WP is the other town and guessed wrong on his vote.  If this is the case, the game is over anyway once 1cecream sees this and he jumps on the wagon of me and game over, scum win.  

2.  WP is scum, town still stands a chance but it's left up to 1cecream to vote off the scum

At this point, with WP putting out his vote the only hope town has is scenario 2, and that WP is scum and 1cecream is town.  If WP is town, game is already over with his vote on me once 1cecream sees it and jumps on it for the misylnch.  

Vote:  Wolfpacks

Hopefully Wolfpacks isn't town, or he just lost us the game.

Kevin, you may want to ping 1cecream to remind him of this game

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: semi-open, 7-player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter