Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-28] Fight or Flight Mafia - TOWN wins

open 7-player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

I was surprised at how it all played out.

With no investigations, I thought it would be random shots or random choices at deadline that determined the game.

Instead, we had a majority lynch and then two shots taking out both mafia in the same night. 

I didn't see anything particularly scummy in the mafia play. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

Yes I am surprised no one commuted as well. Also NE shooting iSoc and staying mum about it, really contributed to VGM getting lynched. 

But LS's post was a typical scum post, taking neither side and agreeing with everyone, staying off the wagon. Glad I went with my gut feeling on that one and shot him, I actually assumed he commuted N1 and his scum partner took the shot on iSoc, so he will be open for an easy kill. With VGM turning up town, I had suspicions about everyone regarding who the 2nd scum would be, COD was too obvious, but NE was staying too low and Zacch may have been leading us all with brilliant scum play. But I was posituve LS was one of the scum.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• Military - Delta Officers
  • 609 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:531407
  • Souls Baptized:708,171
  • Squadron:Delta

I was surprised at how it all played out.

With no investigations, I thought it would be random shots or random choices at deadline that determined the game.

Instead, we had a majority lynch and then two shots taking out both mafia in the same night. 

I didn't see anything particularly scummy in the mafia play. 

Once VGM flipped town, I knew COD was scum. It was a classic defend someone you know is going to flip town to give you townie points move by scum COD. Whether that was the intent or not, thats how I read it once VGM flipped town.

Northern Empire could have saved VGM by admitting to his mistake on night 1.

My actions:

Night 1: No Action

Night 2: Vigshot - COD

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Forged

• BR|Member
  • 99 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:273843
  • Souls Baptized:19,483,079
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:@northernempire

Yes I am surprised no one commuted as well. Also NE shooting iSoc and staying mum about it, really contributed to VGM getting lynched. 

But LS's post was a typical scum post, taking neither side and agreeing with everyone, staying off the wagon. Glad I went with my gut feeling on that one and shot him, I actually assumed he commuted N1 and his scum partner took the shot on iSoc, so he will be open for an easy kill. With VGM turning up town, I had suspicions about everyone regarding who the 2nd scum would be, COD was too obvious, but NE was staying too low and Zacch may have been leading us all with brilliant scum play. But I was posituve LS was one of the scum.

I took the shot quite honestly looking for a lucky hit, '

i was convinced VGM was a scum, because of her reaction to the shot , Was surprised when it turned up townie, 

i thought maybe Zach but felt he was low on the radar at that point- perhaps that was his game, 

but all in all A great game , 

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:

i was convinced VGM was a scum, because of her reaction to the shot , Was surprised when it turned up townie, 

i thought maybe Zach but felt he was low on the radar at that point- perhaps that was his game, 

So it really was a blind shot in the dark at Isoc? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Forged

• BR|Member
  • 99 posts
  • Resources:

So it really was a blind shot in the dark at Isoc? 

Truly , yes

I was just looking to get a lucky shot, nothing more

vgmmaster

vgmmaster

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 686 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Welp, I've learned not to try to make a quick post in the restroom when at work when the day immediately starts.  :lol:

And here I thought, oh, the mafia will think I'll commute night 1 since I typically get shot night 1 (or have in recent memory at least) so I'll let them think that and play a game of chicken with the mafia. That plan didn't quite come to fruition either  :P

I didn't have the chance to share my last minute thoughts since I was hoping I had the chance after work the day of the lynch, but I was beginning to suspect Imran might've been mafia. Or at the very least was isoc's killer. With nobody confessing, I was thinking maybe he was trying to score townie points when he was in fact the guilty party all along. 

Retired Council Member
Retired Admin
Retired CO of old Foxtrot
Retired Diplomat for RHG, RIA
Retired Red Team Recruiter

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:

Welp, I've learned not to try to make a quick post in the restroom when at work when the day immediately starts.  :lol:

And here I thought, oh, the mafia will think I'll commute night 1 since I typically get shot night 1 (or have in recent memory at least) so I'll let them think that and play a game of chicken with the mafia. That plan didn't quite come to fruition either  :P

I didn't have the chance to share my last minute thoughts since I was hoping I had the chance after work the day of the lynch, but I was beginning to suspect Imran might've been mafia. Or at the very least was isoc's killer. With nobody confessing, I was thinking maybe he was trying to score townie points when he was in fact the guilty party all along. 

It happens to all of us, I've certainly had games where I felt like I didn't say anything that scummy but ended up getting lynched in the first couple of days. Especially in small games like this one, without investigative roles, and no lynch not an option, the smallest misstep can get a townie lynched.

But if its any consolation, you're lynching did lead me to find CoD.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

vgmmaster

vgmmaster

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 686 posts
  • Resources:
Oh, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was complaining. More just laughing at the situation.

"You have this master plan and thought you were going to make it to night 2? You fool!"
Retired Council Member
Retired Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

Oh, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was complaining. More just laughing at the situation.

"You have this master plan and thought you were going to make it to night 2? You fool!"

Come, join the new game. I wont night-kill or lead the lynch against you, I promise..

:ph34r:

*fingers crossed*

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Northern Empire

Northern Empire

Forged

• BR|Member
  • 99 posts
  • Resources:

Come, join the new game. I wont night-kill or lead the lynch against you, I promise..

*fingers crossed*

is that the deal? 

no first lynch or night kill of VGM? 

lol, I promise i wont ( says with an overly large grin) 

vgmmaster

vgmmaster

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 686 posts
  • Resources:

*fingers crossed*

is that the deal? 

no first lynch or night kill of VGM? 

lol, I promise i wont ( says with an overly large grin) 

And then I turn out to be mafia all along  :lol:

I might actually take a short break though. Undecided, but this last month has been much busier than I expected it to be and I'm switching back to overnights again next week which is always a bit of an adjustment that first week.

Retired Council Member
Retired Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651

Unfortunate that my trip lined up like I did, didn't even get my action in for the last night which was going to be a commute. >.> GG town, sounds like I would have been dead anyway on the next day.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:

Unfortunate that my trip lined up like I did, didn't even get my action in for the last night which was going to be a commute. >.> GG town, sounds like I would have been dead anyway on the next day.

I'm not sure, while I would have tried to make a case for you being scum, I feel like there was more reasons to lynch me or Imran for starting the wagon on VGM, although you were the last vote so there's that too.

Would have been interesting to see if NE would have taken your side or mine/Imran's side. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 7-player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter