Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trump. Discuss.

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Oh? Is your name lysistrata? I've called you lysterical, listeria, lysol, lysterine, and a by a few other names I would rather not share outside of NSFW - gotta protect the children you know. :D In my mind you are listeria by default, and my autocorrect is very insistent on the matter. I never gave it all that much thought after a few interactions with you, you simply are Listeria to me. Surprised you never noticed before. I'll try to remember you use a different name, but as I said, autocorrect considers you to be listeria. Go figure.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

It's okay SM, we are the Triple sec and Patron in everyone's margarita... no matter what I'll always have your back

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

It's okay SM, we are the Triple sec and Patron in everyone's margarita... no matter what I'll always have your back

And I have yours, however I might have to kick it a few times with ny ultra-feminine, vegan leather, thigh high boots, just to remind you to show some common courtesy to your alliance family. The stiletto heels are made from trees hugged by the most fervent, peace-loving hippies and the tips are reinforced with ultra strong materials developed by scientists who are all concerned with global climate change, I keep those heels ultra sharp so I can use them to defend poor misguided alternative reality fans, like you, when the enemy sneaks up on you.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I have to say this here because it's really the only place I post anymore. Everyone expected Lady Gaga to come out tonight and spew hate everywhere, and she chose not to do that. I always have thought she is a phenomenal performer, but tonight my respect for her as an American artist went way high. Not too often do you see a big star serve up a huge dose of class like that. Made me smile :)

Side note... One of the most nail biting Super Bowls of all time. What an awesome game!

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

I have to say this here because it's really the only place I post anymore. Everyone expected Lady Gaga to come out tonight and spew hate everywhere, and she chose not to do that. I always have thought she is a phenomenal performer, but tonight my respect for her as an American artist went way high. Not too often do you see a big star serve up a huge dose of class like that. Made me smile :)

Side note... One of the most nail biting Super Bowls of all time. What an awesome game!

I have to admit I expected the same thing, but I'm making my appearance here to spew about the absolute BS that I observed when it came to those two commercials... Very infuriating (to say the least). I'll leave it at that so I don't piss off anyone, but I think everybody knows the commercials I'm referring to...

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Would have been so unprofessional and inappropriate for her to get political. She's there to entertain, not preach.

The Patriots won, all is right in the football universe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Would have been so unprofessional and inappropriate for her to get political. She's there to entertain, not preach.
The Patriots won, all is right in the football universe.

It's anybody's guess what Beyoncé or Madonna would have done :D

But no, seriously. We're living in times when if someone can act in a professional manner, and just do their jobs without flying off the handle is a rarity. We need to give credits where it's due

Ahemm..

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

I have to admit I expected the same thing, but I'm making my appearance here to spew about the absolute BS that I observed when it came to those two commercials... Very infuriating (to say the least). I'll leave it at that so I don't piss off anyone, but I think everybody knows the commercials I'm referring to...

My wife and I went to a friends house for the evening and they had the game on. Everyone was half watching, then we all look over and see the 84 Lumber commercial playing. Took me about 5 seconds to realize what it was about. I was like you have got to be kidding me... Its the Superbowl, the one time of the year people look forward to nothing being politicized. A 30 Second commercial cost $5 Million for this year's Superbowl. Which seems incredibly wasteful since we aren't in an election year. But its their money, they can do whatever they want with it.

Not sure what second commercial you are referring to. Coca-Cola? Airbnb? Budweiser? Audi? These ones weren't nearly as politicized as the 84 Lumber commercial.

For those who haven't seen those commercials, there is a list of them here, along with some of the other popular commercials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/business/media/commercials-super-bowl-51.html?_r=0

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

My wife and I went to a friends house for the evening and they had the game on. Everyone was half watching, then we all look over and see the 84 Lumber commercial playing. Took me about 5 seconds to realize what it was about. I was like you have got to be kidding me... Its the Superbowl, the one time of the year people look forward to nothing being politicized. A 30 Second commercial cost $5 Million for this year's Superbowl. Which seems incredibly wasteful since we aren't in an election year. But its their money, they can do whatever they want with it.

Not sure what second commercial you are referring to. Coca-Cola? Airbnb? Budweiser? Audi? These ones weren't nearly as politicized as the 84 Lumber commercial.

For those who haven't seen those commercials, there is a list of them here, along with some of the other popular commercials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/business/media/commercials-super-bowl-51.html?_r=0

I actually did not get the honor of Coca-Cola or Airbnb (Airbnb I think is a little more polarized then should've been) and then yes, the other was Audi.

Budweiser's I had no problem with because the thing is it wasn't being directly political, it was a tribute to one of the founders who was an immigrant from Germany (LEGAL Immigrant)...

Coca-Cola also no real problems because their whole message for the past god-knows-how-many years has been about sharing a Coke and friendship in your community.

Airbnb, that was a little more political than the others, but I guess companies can't get it through their heads (kinda like Liberals, heh) that by no means does Trump intend in making this country ethnically polarized nation. He intends on enhancing security to stop America from continuing to become the world's personal garbage can for unwanted people. Oh well, guess the companies (kinda like the Liberals, heh) want to see this country die, otherwise they wouldn't be fighting Trump when he offers to route all company profits from overseas the next 4 years directly to the US Treasury (after all, who wants to see America climb out of debt [cough cough, Liberals]).

Damn Death, you got me showing my Conservative side :P  :P

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

My favorite was the Kia commercial with Melissa McCarthy... a close second was The Walking Dead which caught me completely off guard. Hysterical. I have never understood why anyone would want to market themselves in a way that would offend half of your clientele, but I guess they believe the controversy is the best way to get attention. Audi is a German car company... they are scared to death they will lose the American market because of Trump. They really don't care about anything else.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Back on topic... The Democrats can't help themselves... they walk right into every trap Trump lays out for them with their eyes wide open. Trump says, "I'll do everything possible to protect the American people, and our country, from terrorists"... and the Democrats say, "Over our dead bodies you will!". I mean, can they possibly be more on the wrong side of this?

Trump has now successfully inoculated himself. Another Boston, San Bernardino, or Orlando happens and you'll need earplugs to save your hearing from the screaming. Not a good strategy to prevent a US President from doing his job of first priority.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Well I just go for "Lys", shorter and less problems with mistyping it :D

but I guess companies can't get it through their heads (kinda like Liberals, heh) that by no means does Trump intend in making this country ethnically polarized nation. He intends on enhancing security to stop America from continuing to become the world's personal garbage can for unwanted people. Oh well, guess the companies (kinda like the Liberals, heh) want to see this country die, otherwise they wouldn't be fighting Trump when he offers to route all company profits from overseas the next 4 years directly to the US Treasury (after all, who wants to see America climb out of debt [cough cough, Liberals]).

He is making it sociatal polarized, which coupled with economics is still kinda ethnically aswell, just not everywhere or to the same degree.

"World's personal garbage can for unwanted people"? HAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAH

You folks both let nearly nobody in AND you already got ludricous vetting to accompany it. Is this the same line of delusion then this? And don't play the South-America/Mexican card on that tweet, that is in relation to the 7-nationality ban. The only refugees/immigrants you folks even get from that part is on airplane, very easy to scrutinize (which you do already).

Companies pander their PR to what they feel will be their success, just like your POTUS does the same.

And I believe I already made the prediction that his total foreighn revenue going to US Treasury will be 0. Whatch him trying to eve get tax credits on that. Cause we all know he "divested" himself from all that stuff in the first place. >_>

Back on topic... The Democrats can't help themselves... they walk right into every trap Trump lays out for them with their eyes wide open. Trump says, "I'll do everything possible to protect the American people, and our country, from terrorists"... and the Democrats say, "Over our dead bodies you will!". I mean, can they possibly be more on the wrong side of this?

Total security doesn't excist, heck those Libertarians would probably try to sue a palmtree for not giving enough shade on there lone island.

You know who didn't had problem with security? All of humanity in the Matrix, cause all was just a simulation and they themselfes were totally secure!

Trump has now successfully inoculated himself. Another Boston, San Bernardino, or Orlando happens and you'll need earplugs to save your hearing from the screaming. Not a good strategy to prevent a US President from doing his job of first priority.

ooo right, this line being his "inoculation" (do you believe that works btw? :D) I guess? Can we by the same stretch make him and the GOP responcible if something like this happens after they cancel the ACA without any replacement (cause you know thats gonna happen ^_^).

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

You folks both let nearly nobody in AND you already got ludricous vetting to accompany it. Is this the same line of delusion then this? And don't play the South-America/Mexican card on that tweet, that is in relation to the 7-nationality ban. The only refugees/immigrants you folks even get from that part is on airplane, very easy to scrutinize (which you do already).

This is true, the US can cherry pick the best of the best, there is a reason why all the tech companies are upset. "The world's personal garbage can for unwanted people" is without a doubt Europe (because you guys already took whoever had anything to bring to the table). It's largely because of our own stupidity, but that's a different topic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

This is true, the US can cherry pick the best of the best, there is a reason why all the tech companies are upset. "The world's personal garbage can for unwanted people" is without a doubt Europe (because you guys already took whoever had anything to bring to the table). It's largely because of our own stupidity, but that's a different topic.

stupidity and having the "unfortunatly" geological connection the places in the first place. Becomes just that harder to say no when the problem is face-to-face with you.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
Well he already had the "bowling green massacre" (RIP all those unfortunate imaginary people) on his watch and he didn't say shit about it.

On a side note, opinions on the fact that he is returning wall street to pre 2008 which means it will have the ability to tank the market again for personal gain, all because "some friends (of his) used to have very nice businesses but now they can't get a loan because of the dobb-frank act."

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Well he already had the "bowling green massacre" (RIP all those unfortunate imaginary people) on his watch and he didn't say shit about it.

That was a perfectly good alternative fact.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

You guys have the option to vote against Kellyanne again in four years, maybe she won't win the election next time.

I did think this was funny:

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Here's what's happening right now, and Democrats need bonus kudos for being so smart...

They have desperately been delaying the Trump Cabinet nominees to, I don't know, delay the inevitable? Maybe appear "tough on Trump" to their constituents? They want to at the very least put one head on a pike to claim a victory. Well anyway, Senator Jeff Sessions still has not been cleared for Attorney General. The vote for Betsy DeVos for Secretary of Education is going up right now.

Now this is important to Democrats because for decades they have been taking over the schools in order to indoctrinate our kids with Progressive ideals. You know... Don't listen to your parents, they are Capitalist racists and the reason your lives suck is because of Conservatives. Betsy threatens all their control over our children, and was the only one they had a chance to defeat.

Now, Jeff Sessions will enforce immigration laws... so they have to delay his confirmation... but wait a minute... as long as Jeff Sessions is not confirmed as Attorney General, he still has a vote in the Senate. So because Democrats have not allowed Sessions to take over as Attorney General, he was now able to cast a vote for Betsy DeVos... and the tie breaker vote was just cast by Vice-President Mike Pence! Thank you Democrats! You can help us all you want... I don't mind!

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Later today we'll get the ruling on the immigration Executive Order from the 9th Circuit Socialist Court of Appeals... they cobbled together 3 comrades in San Francisco to bring down the activist verdict that I'm quite sure will go against Trump, even though it's clear in the law that the President has every power to disallow these people from entering the country.

Filibuster Gorsuch! PLEASE!!!

EDIT: More info... They will be ruling on the restraining order from the Seattle judge, and it won't come down until tomorrow morning. They will be doing it by phone, because one is in San Francisco, one in Hawaii, and one in Phoenix. The merits of the lawsuit will be done later in Seattle. Wonderful.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Nice to see a whistle blower that doesn't have to flee the country...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/02/07/federal-scientist-cooked-climate-change-books-ahead-obama-presentation-whistle-blower-charges.html

So yes, Trump will be pulling the USA out of that sham Paris Agreement. They're a bunch of lying thieves.

For example, Karl allegedly adjusted temperature data collected by robot buoys upward to match earlier data from ocean-going ships. That was problematic, Bates said, because ships generate heat and could cause readings to vary.

“They had good data from buoys,” Bates told the Daily Mail. “And they threw it out and ‘corrected’ it by using the bad data from ships. You never change good data to agree with bad, but that’s what they did – so as to make it look as if the sea was warmer.”
Bates, who could not be reached for comment, but has published some of his allegations in a blog, claims to have documentation of his explosive charges and indicated more revelations are coming.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users