Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IFFL Network - Official News HQ

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I have David Johnson -_-

I picked hunt as a potential top five rb this year tbh. Elliot might end up suspended this year still tho

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

@SBG: What changes can we expect from the team to prevent such disasters in the future? What didn't work for you? What's the morale behind the scenes?

@brewsers: Are you happy w/ the performance? Would you like to improve somewhere? Are you expecting such dominance from the boys throughout the season?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I'm worried that the loss of David Johnson is going to have long term effects on my team. I need my running backs to take it to the next level every week and for my wide outs to step up

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
I think it was just an under performance on my teams part. The guys selected scored higher in their respective positions than those on the bench.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

ThorsHammer Rallies Late to Beat Establishment

ThorsHammer amassed the second-highest score of the week and erased a 17.53-point deficit on Monday night. They defeated Establishment 119.21 to 107.34. Establishment failed to live up to expectations and scored only 95.9% of a projected 111.91, while ThorsHammer put up 9.9% more points than projected (108.47). Tyreek Hill led Establishment with 19.80 points while the Green Bay Packers Defense brought in 18.00. ThorsHammer (1-0) starts the season in third place while Establishment (0-1) debuts in sixth place.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
2-0 ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

Projected playoffs says Brewers and I shall have our rematch at the start of the playoffs >:)

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Don't worry the result will be the same ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

IFFL continues with a Bang in Week 2!!

Players find stride as games become more action-packed.

Pakistani teams continue dominant run. Win 2/2 games for 2nd straight week.

Brewsersalliance blows out opponent for the 2nd straight week!!!

Tom Brady and the Dolphins use the force to knock down HSST in a high scoring clash.

Karachi defeated HSST in emphatic fashion as Tom Brady threw 3 TDs and passed for 447 yards in a comeback performance. The team looked well prepared and more cohesive than the last game. The team checked all columns in their win. The defense was amazing as well earning a TD and 2 fumble recoveries. 6/9 units over performed and beat the projections. Despite having a lot of pressure from the last game the offense looked calm and ready to win. Brady led from the front and was aided by D. Adams and T. Witten in reception unit who each got a TD for their efforts. The owner had the following to say: 

"There's a reason we pay Tom Brady 25 million$/yr and it just showed today. When we signed him, there were a lot of people criticizing us for wasting our no. 1 draft pick. But he did what he does best and that's winning and thereby silencing his critics. It was a comeback game for us after that horrible performance last game. We needed this victory and our offense got the ball rolling down the field and our defense kept the ball up the field. Our opponents played a good game as well. Always nice to see a high scoring game of football. Let's hope we can continue forward with the same record."

Gridiron Empire finally wins one and hand first lost to Thors Hammers in a low scoring match.

ThorsHammers were worthy in their first game. Today, however they were not worthy of wielding Mjolnir. Granted the match could've tilted any way but Gridiron were the ones not to crumble under pressure. The match was a slow and low scoring show however Gridiron found their groove in their QB who threw 3 TDs and passed for 228 yds. The reception for both teams was numb save for M. Evans of TH who had a good outing. It was a game where defenses spent more time on the field than offenses. Both teams defenses were superb and held their own. However strong as they might be, a defense cannot score a lot of points. The offense lacked any intensity and therefore Empire won the game by a difference of 3 points; the lowest this week. 

Brewsersalliance blow out Dragons with 121 points.

Brewsersalliance can fight fire with wind and they blew out the dragons w/ some serious offense from the reception and rushing units. Brewseralliance always had the best rushing and reception game and it was on display yesterday. The dragons never looked in control of the match from the get go and brewsers just had their way with them. Not only was this their 2nd win but this was brewsers' 2nd consecutive blow out as well!!! This begs the question if there is any team if any which can stop the juggernauts of the league?

Underdogs Lahore upset Acme States snd pick up 2nd win

Déjà vu. Last week Lahore were underdogs and beat the favorites Empire by the smallest margin of victory in the IFFL. This week Lahore were the underdogs and beat Acme States by a bigger margin of victory. Every game they have been counted out and every game they stun their opponents. Lahore have clearly shown that they too can hold their own against the IFFL's best. This week led by their QB, A Rodge; Lahore focused on a rushing game centered around Mike Gilesle and it worked out pretty well as their opponents had no answer for his rush plays. The defenses of both the teams played well but mostly against pass plays. And this is where Lahore shifted their focus on rushing attack and passing to Travis Kelce who was the only receiver who had a great game. The Lahori team definitely looks strong and more focused and just need to work out minor

adjustments in their receiving plays and they could be serious contenders. Theowner released a brief statement: 

"I'm really glad that we won comprehensively. We needed a big win and what a way to do it than against one of the best teams. We hope to continue this unbeaten run well into the play-offs. We are the Lightning and we can strike anyone, anytime and anyplace. "

Texas Bees edge out Establishment to win 1st game of the season.

Texas and Establishment both had lost their opening games. In fact, Texas lost by a blowout. Both teams had a lot to prove going into the 2nd week and boy prove they did. Both teams had completely different strategies for offense from the get go as Establishment focused on running the ball while the Bees wanted to throw long and drop bombs. In the end the defense of Texas held out long enough to give the Bees a victory despite a high scoring clash. Establishment might have lost but they played their hearts out and at the end of the day, the true winners were the fans who got to see a high scoring spectacle. The game was the highest combined scoring game of the week. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

Whoever is Denver Dragons needs to set their team up.

Also worth noting, Establishment has the 2nd most points scored total at 230.49.

I can definitely see them coming around and blowing some teams out the water from here on. 

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Whoever is Denver Dragons needs to set their team up.

Also worth noting, Establishment has the 2nd most points scored total at 230.49.

I can definitely see them coming around and blowing some teams out the water from here on. 

yeah they def need to set a lineup, even if they just do it once

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

IFFL continues with Spectacular Fashion in Week 5

Karachi comes out on Top in "Clash of the Titans" 

Lahore extend Undefeated Streak to 5-0

Hammers blow out Dragons

Karachi comprehensively win "Clash of the Titans" against Brewsersalliance

Despite Tom Brady's sub-par performance, the Dolphins were able to up their rushing and passing game to beat Brewseralliance by 30 points. Melvin Gordon, the RB racked up 28 points alone to give Karachi the edge. Despite the loss Brewsersalliance remains in 2nd place and Karachi remains 3rd. Brewsersalliance lost last week to Lahore by a record smallest margin and seem to have fallen into downward spiral since. 

Lahore Lightning strikes down weak Establishment

Lahore have been on a roll since week 1 racking up win after win. Last week they beat the best projected team in the league and now they were able to easily get past a weak Establishment. Establishment seem to have all elements of success on their team except luck. Whether they score high or low, their opponents always get more points than them.

Empire's champion Dak Prescott annihilates Acme States

If Acme States were a country, they would have been taken over and assimilated into the Gridiron Empire as Dak Prescott single-handedly accumulated 31 points to help Empire achieve a decisive win over Acme States.

Hammers pulverize and push Dragons closer to extinction

If IFFL was "Game of Thrones", then Thors Hammers would be the Night's King who mercilessly keep reducing Dragon populations. This week they made a comeback which boosted their team's confidence after the tough loss last week by beating on an already sub-par team. Denver better wake up from their slumber soon or IFFL play-offs will become a fantasy much like Dragons.

Texas pulls out a big win against HSST in low scoring tussle

It was a battle of the defenses as Texas took to the field against HSST in a long and grueling match that yielded very few points for the teams involved. Despite tons off effort from both sides, the offenses came up short in converting hard work into points. Alex Smith the QB and the defense of Texas were the differrence makers in the end as they combined put out nearly 50 points to bring W to Texas and put them on 3-2.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

This wraps up our coverage of the week gone by now lets take a look at the upcoming matches with our Analysts Kevin, SBG and brewsersalliance.

Well guys next week we have some amazing matches especially the "Green Bowl" b/w the 2 Pakistani teams. Both teams are boasting a wonderful record and it will be an even bigger match as we get to see the "Battle of the Quarterbacks" as Tom and Aaron go head to head. What are your thoughts?

Also, Brewsersalliance will be looking to make a comeback and snap their 2 game losing streak against Establishment in what surely could be a high scoring slug fest. Establishment need a win themselves if they are to pursue their play-off dreams.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Ummm no one?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
At least somebody noticed:

Establishment seem to have all elements of success on their team except luck. Whether they score high or low, their opponents always get more points than them.

Another sad case is Acme States Folly which currently has the best Power Ranking but only 1 win.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Indeed Kevin. Establishment had excellent picks in the draft, however the pundits gave them a C score for their efforts. But the pundits weren't right. The players are good maybe even great but they haven't proven to be match winners.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

All three wins for Texas Bees this season have been upset victories.

So far, every match Texas Bees has been the underdog in they've won, and if their score is projected higher, they've lost. With a higher projected score than their opponent this week, it may be bad news for Texas Bees.

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

that .6 point loss got in my teams heads and the players have sucked since then.  we had a team meeting tho, and i just told them to R-E-L-A-X.  I think we can run the table. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

that .6 point loss got in my teams heads and the players have sucked since then.  we had a team meeting tho, and i just told them to R-E-L-A-X.  I think we can run the table. 

Indeed. A small margin loss can be as devastating as a blow out.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

Pretty early in the season. As things are anyone can hit the play offs.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users