Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
792 replies to this topic

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

But why does it sound that you are mad at "the media, and the experts" and not the idiot doctor who adviced against it?

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade

Sounds like they're spouting total bull mate. At 93 even if otherwise fit and well his odds of getting screwed by this are pretty high.

My thoughts exactly. Sounds more like they don't want to waste it on the old guy. After 9 months of this, my patience is wearing thin.

Thanks for your thoughts Sir.

I wonder if the issue is more that his insurance wont cover the vaccine?

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Everything is covered with this guy. I believe they didn't have it to give, and they tell him he's in such great health to make him feel better about them not having it to give to him. We'll try again soon. I don't think this stuff is widely available yet, but he deserves to get it.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:

Everything is covered with this guy. I believe they didn't have it to give, and they tell him he's in such great health to make him feel better about them not having it to give to him. We'll try again soon. I don't think this stuff is widely available yet, but he deserves to get it.

To be fair availability is still pretty scarce. 

40973-detailed.png

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Senator Rand Paul said tonight...

If you have had the virus, or got the first round of vaccine, throw your masks away and tell Fauci to take a leap.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

Senator Rand Paul said tonight...

If you have had the virus, or got the first round of vaccine, throw your masks away and tell Fauci to take a leap.

Wow, he is a moron.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Wow, he is a moron.

Okay... What has to happen before you throw your mask away and tell Fauci to take a leap?

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

Wow, he is a moron.

Okay... What has to happen before you throw your mask away and tell Fauci to take a leap?

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/01/12/956051995/why-you-should-still-wear-a-mask-and-avoid-crowds-after-getting-the-covid-19-vac

Also you need both doses not just the first. I restate, he is a moron and irresponsible as a leader.

Plus its not Fauci's fault that Trump and the rest of the leadership decided not to do shit about the virus

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

So I guess you're gonna follow that crack team from NPR, obey, and start living again when that crack team tells you it's safe.

The question I asked was when you plan to be normal again... not who you think is a moron.

My wife and I are planning our next trip, and we will be spending our money in a state that will not require a mask.

Maybe by the time we leave, the Trump vaccine will cure enough of the problem for you to stop being so scared.

My guess is you won't be voting for Rand Paul. I like him a lot... he's very Libertarian.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

The 89 year old guy that put Sweet N Low on every restaurant table in the country leaped off a NYC high rise. He had Parkinson's, but I hear Fauci is claiming that before he hit the pavement, he passed through several clouds of Covid sneeze particles. It counts.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

So I guess you're gonna follow that crack team from NPR, obey, and start living again when that crack team tells you it's safe.

The question I asked was when you plan to be normal again... not who you think is a moron.

Sure, ignore the "crack team" of professional educated doctors about a virus but put all faith in with the eye-doctor who raised a bigger stink about Ebola's 11 US citizens (of which 2 nurses on US soil after improper care due to improper actions by their patient) of which 2 died then the now 400k+ deaths by COVID-19.

Normalcy returns when herd immunity can be achieved, as is likewise with any infectious disease that spreads.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
Sure, ignore the "crack team" of professional educated doctors

I choose to listen to the other crack team of doctors. You know the ones that are not getting absurdly wealthy off the virus?

400k+ deaths by COVID-19

You mean... Covid-19 *related* deaths. That one word changes everything.

Normalcy returns when herd immunity can be achieved

Glad to hear you're now onboard with herd immunity. Before you said Trump was lying, and you were certain a vaccine was years away.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Sure, ignore the "crack team" of professional educated doctors

I choose to listen to the other crack team of doctors. You know the ones that are not getting absurdly wealthy off the virus?

Yeah, those bureaucrats and public schools associated researchers are raking in the big bucks from this...

Also, stop deriding Capitalism will ya >_>

400k+ deaths by COVID-19

You mean... Covid-19 *related* deaths. That one word changes everything.

Please tell this to the 600k deaths related to cancer each year in the US. They will feel mighty fine being comforted that their cancer was only a side-note in their possible long and excruciating death struggle.

Yeah it is a main source of death you massive pollock. To make a parallel with belgian COVID-19 deaths, we got the 2020 statistics related to death telling us that of the ~20k COVID-19 registered deaths like 90% were pre-mature for the year (aka, we are at ~18k excess mortality). Both statistics still need to be weighted for an increase (a summer heatwave) and a decrease (mostly work and traffic accidents).

Normalcy returns when herd immunity can be achieved

Glad to hear you're now onboard with herd immunity. Before you said Trump was lying, and you were certain a vaccine was years away.

Please quote were I derided herd immunity or stated that vaccine would take many years.

I'd guess both were comments deriding Trump thoughts of getting us to herd immunity by having everyone contract the disease (thus MORE deaths) and deriding his fantasy that the vaccine would be done in mere months (and thus hoping he could mistakingly ride on the assumption he had anything to do with its development.)

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Why you suddenly think the process that usually takes years can suddenly be done in months while not ignoring any scientific nor health benefits or dangers.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Please tell this to the 600k deaths related to cancer each year in the US.

Sorry dude... the 600k cancer deaths are not destroying the economy, or turning half the US population into frightened sheep.

Yeah it is a main source of death you massive pollock.

Did you just call me a big fish? Is that the best you can do? 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:

Why you suddenly think the process that usually takes years can suddenly be done in months while not ignoring any scientific nor health benefits or dangers.

Short term safety can be assured. The technologies are fairly well established and the sample sizes are sufficient to rule out any common negative effects. Any drug / vaccine currently regulated by the FDA has the potential to cause harm, though the chances are often vanishingly rare. The trade off here is that for every 50k people who contract covid you might have 1k deaths. For every 50k vaccines you might have 1 or 2 deaths which may or may not be directly attributable. To get us herd immune we'll likely need more than 80% of the population to have been exposed. To let it do that like wild fire will result in unnecessary deaths. To slow down the spread and introduce artificially generated immunity will allow us to reach the herd immunity targets with lower overall causalities and likely lower overall impact on the economy. 

40973-detailed.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Does this state I believe the vaccines couldn't be made in a year-ish? It states that it wouldn't just drop out of a hat by mere wishfull thinking and massive medical and scientifical cutting of corners. As Blade pointed out it is still unproven for children and many groups of people ith various nacent health indications (pregnant woman being one) and lets not ignore the continued worry of "manly man" that it was found that sprem count drops from it...

Also please thank globalism for hastening this vaccine developments...

Please tell this to the 600k deaths related to cancer each year in the US.

Sorry dude... the 600k cancer deaths are not destroying the economy, or turning half the US population into frightened sheep.

Rampant virus distribution and related hospitalisations and deaths with continued massive health problems for millions afterwards wouldn't? Post Spanish flyu economics want a word with you.

Yeah it is a main source of death you massive pollock.

Did you just call me a big fish? Is that the best you can do?

I am channeling my british side :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Heard immunity aside, I fully support opening restaurants/cinemas/travel etc. back up to people who had already been vaccinated. You'd need to present proof of vaccination everywhere you go, yes, but I'm tired of this shit and the economy needs to function as well.

Anti-vexxers and other idiots can stay in quarantine until they change their minds.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583

Read this today and nearly bust a gut laughing,.  Tell us something we already didn't know.

My favourite quote from the article: "An Associated Press investigation in June found WHO repeatedly lauded China in public while officials privately
complained that Chinese officials stalled on sharing critical epidemic information with them."

My second favourite: "

China's Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying disputed whether China had reacted too slowly. "As the first country to sound the global alarm against the epidemic, China
made immediate and decisive decisions," she said, pointing out that Wuhan — where the first human cases were identified — was locked down within three weeks of the outbreak starting."

Decisive decisions?  Like what?  Sending the "police" (read Gestapo), to his door and telling him to shut up? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51364382

Here's another goddamn decisive action those psychopaths in the Politburo made: https://globalnews.ca/news/6858818/coronavirus-china-united-front-canada-protective-equipment-shortage/

Not just in Canada either.  In every single Western Nation.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

BREAKING NEWS! CHINA STILL SHADY. MORE AT 7.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users