Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
792 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

I would check your antibody titre before being so sure... a colleague of mine has had it 3 times - no underlying illnesses and 32) each time it's hit him harder. Most recent he was briefly admitted for support.

I would check your colleague for immune deficiency... I'm surprised the vaccine didn't kill him.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

I'll say it slow so you can understand... I have had Covid-19 already. I have natural immunity. My wife does as well.

As Blade said, you don't know that. until you have yourself tested for a. antibodies, b. T-cells. Both tests are available in private labs.

Even then, you should still get the vaccine after you've had COVID, hell, it's the very first question on the list in the CDC's FAQ page. Although I suppose you don't trust the CDC, so this likely won't sway you one bit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

I would check your antibody titre before being so sure... a colleague of mine has had it 3 times - no underlying illnesses and 32) each time it's hit him harder. Most recent he was briefly admitted for support.

I would check your colleague for immune deficiency... I'm surprised the vaccine didn't kill him.

I really can't commit the time to give this a full response. 

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I suppose you don't trust the CDC

The Chinese are liars. The W.H.O. are liars. Fauci is a liar. Biden is a liar. Harris is a liar. Progressives are liars. Democrats are liars. Most scientists are liars. Most doctors are liars. Most news outlets are liars. Most celebrities are liars. Most everyone on IRON Central are liars.

The only people I can truly trust is Me, My Wife, 2 of my Children, Smith, and Wesson. Everyone else I take at face value.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I'll say it slow so you can understand... I have had Covid-19 already. I have natural immunity. My wife does as well.

I was in favor of developing these vaccines as fast as possible. I'm in favor of everyone getting these vaccines as fast as possible if they want it. I never intended to get vaccinated myself. I wanted the vaccines available so all these cowards would shut the fuck up, take off their stupid masks, and get back to a normal life. So if you are afraid of Covid-19, the vaccine is there for you. Get the shot and shut up. You have absolutely no right to force anyone to inject anything into their body.

If this still is not making any sense to you... then you need to be locked up in a sanitized room until it does.

You would think he is a relapser, heck probably a prime candidate to test those anti-rheuma medications on :o Hope it stays to at best minor support.

I suppose you don't trust the CDC

The Chinese are liars. The W.H.O. are liars. Fauci is a liar. Biden is a liar. Harris is a liar. Progressives are liars. Democrats are liars. Most scientists are liars. Most doctors are liars. Most news outlets are liars. Most celebrities are liars. Most everyone on IRON Central are liars.

The only people I can truly trust is Me, My Wife, 2 of my Children, Smith, and Wesson. Everyone else I take at face value.

all jokes aside from trusting next of kin, you seem to be bitter about something... How's the Cyber Ninja's doing? :D

Also, island!

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

all jokes aside from trusting next of kin

What joke? I said "2 of my children". I have 4. One leans left, one is Bernie Sanders left, one is right, and one is Rand Paul right.

Yes... the holidays are wonderful around here, but we win because mom and dad are both Rand Paul right. So we don't see the middle two very often. My eldest daughter is most like me, and the one that lives close to home. We are an American family.

you seem to be bitter about something

I'm bitter about a lot of things. All of them are the product of the Progressive agenda.

How's the Cyber Ninja's doing?

The company? My guess is they are doing quite well. The Arizona Audit? We will all find out next month.

Also, island!

I live in Las Vegas... land locked. If by "island" you mean I can take care of myself, and believe in personal responsibility... then yes.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

all jokes aside from trusting next of kin

What joke? I said "2 of my children". I have 4. One leans left, one is Bernie Sanders left, one is right, and one is Rand Paul right.
Yes... the holidays are wonderful around here, but we win because mom and dad are both Rand Paul right. So we don't see the middle two very often. My eldest daughter is most like me, and the one that lives close to home. We are an American family.

Nothing ideological, more an "everyone lies" type deal.

Thou if you really weight trust of family on ideology, wonder if it is mutual...

you seem to be bitter about something

I'm bitter about a lot of things. All of them are the product of the Progressive agenda.

the horrors.

How's the Cyber Ninja's doing?

The company? My guess is they are doing quite well. The Arizona Audit? We will all find out next month.

Funny that they need an extra month or 2 even if they already recounted the entire thing...

Also, island!

I live in Las Vegas... land locked. If by "island" you mean I can take care of myself, and believe in personal responsibility... then yes.

very libertarian actually, whom in the USA seem to be consumer authoritarian styled. Then again you folks in the US tend to bastardize ideological/sociatal/governmental/... leanings just so you can "insult" people by putting a "bad word" label on them. All the left are communists while all the right are fascists. :huh:

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I didn't say "everyone lies". I said everyone who created Covid-19, everyone that benefits from Covid-19, and everyone who continues to support these people... are liars. I will not allow anyone with a swab, or a needle, near me. They are not looking out for my interests.

My wife and I went to the Grand Hotel in Las Vegas last night to see a British comedian. At the end of his show, he suddenly got very serious about all the problems we are having in our country right now. It was a very warm reflection on his experience. He went on to say that we may believe that the rest of the world hates us, but that's not true at all... he said the rest of the world envies you.

It was the best Independence Day I've had in a long time, and I came away with a greater understanding.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

I didn't say "everyone lies". I said everyone who created Covid-19, everyone that benefits from Covid-19, and everyone who continues to support these people... are liars. I will not allow anyone with a swab, or a needle, near me. They are not looking out for my interests.

Making everyone a liar while buying into a lie seems counter-productive. Even more so as the people pushing said "grand lie" aren't interested in your well-being either.

My wife and I went to the Grand Hotel in Las Vegas last night to see a British comedian. At the end of his show, he suddenly got very serious about all the problems we are having in our country right now. It was a very warm reflection on his experience. He went on to say that we may believe that the rest of the world hates us, but that's not true at all... he said the rest of the world envies you.

It was the best Independence Day I've had in a long time, and I came away with a greater understanding.

Same way I don't mind France but hate french, the world generally doesn't mind the USA but tends to disagree with some USA'ers :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Making everyone a liar while buying into a lie seems counter-productive. Even more so as the people pushing said "grand lie" aren't interested in your well-being either.

Which lie is the grand lie?

Covid-19 is a natural born virus?

Covid-19 was not engineered in a lab in Wuhan China from Gain of Function research, and funded by Fauci?

We're all gonna die if we don't get vaccinated?

We are all still breathing because our fearless leaders had the brains to force lockdowns and masks?

I do not believe any of that. The only way to be "counter-productive" is if you're trying to produce something. I'm not trying to produce anything. I don't care what you believe, and there is nothing you can do to make me believe any of this.

So get your vaccine like the good little sheep you are, and feel good about doing your part to support what they have done.

They gave me, and my entire family, a virus. They will not get away with it, and I'm not letting them do it again.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Now Biden wants to go door to door with vaccine.

When the Biden Administration Knocks On Your Door… - YouTube

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

I've asked this before, but do you have any proof by a trusted source for any of these theories?

I cant find any proof that Fauci had any hand in COVID beyond the response which the Trump admin selected him for. Let alone the creation of a vaccine.

I cant find any significant amounts of people dying from the vaccine, and certainly not to a level even close to getting covid which as you said is no worse than the flu.

So far the only people I can see saying what you are claiming are the ones who told us that Obama was going to take away our guns and enforce Sharia law.  

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Which lie is the grand lie?

Covid-19 is a natural born virus?

Covid-19 was not engineered in a lab in Wuhan China from Gain of Function research, and funded by Fauci?

We're all gonna die if we don't get vaccinated?

We are all still breathing because our fearless leaders had the brains to force lockdowns and masks?

I do not believe any of that. The only way to be "counter-productive" is if you're trying to produce something. I'm not trying to produce anything. I don't care what you believe, and there is nothing you can do to make me believe any of this.

So get your vaccine like the good little sheep you are, and feel good about doing your part to support what they have done.

They gave me, and my entire family, a virus. They will not get away with it, and I'm not letting them do it again.

That "grand lie" that this entire thing is a lie. Like the people offering you beach front property in Austin after the second dino-killer asteroid hits the Caribbean. They are lieing about the asteroid so they can husstle you a half flooded condo which will only give you private pool in the basement :D For Q 2 to 5: Y - N - N - it helped?

Also "they" gave you the virus? Did they go around stabbing people in the arm? Were they perhaps clad in black? Was their a flashing light aftrwards and were you then compelled to follow the FOX news dribble so it could further stoke you on that "they" story?

Hope you arent going full anti-vax now, atleast be happy you wont get polio on that island of yours...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I've asked this before, but do you have any proof by a trusted source for any of these theories?

I cant find any proof that Fauci had any hand in COVID beyond the response which the Trump admin selected him for. Let alone the creation of a vaccine.

I cant find any significant amounts of people dying from the vaccine, and certainly not to a level even close to getting covid which as you said is no worse than the flu.

So far the only people I can see saying what you are claiming are the ones who told us that Obama was going to take away our guns and enforce Sharia law.  

My apologies. I momentarily forgot that I am an American Republican, a staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution with Conservative leanings, and I have a mean Libertarian streak. I have a bad habit of blurting out what I think. There are many of us, and in return for our criminal behavior, we are often censored, cancelled, beaten, vandalized, burned, looted, and murdered... and you call us fascist?

Now that's out of the way... my "trusted sources" are not your "trusted sources"... and vice-versa. The difference is I have given your "trusted sources" a chance, and they don't even pass the smell test. So let's save a lot of time and just not even go there.

You can't find any proof? Pull your fingers out of your ears. Dr. Anthony Fauci heads an organization called the National Institutes of Health... we will call that the NIH. The NIH has received millions of taxpayer dollars in grants. The NIH was financing Gain of Function research of Coronavirus in the USA. In 2014, President Obama banned Gain of Function research in the USA. Did Fauci then stop his now illegal research? Of course not... he moved it to the Wuhan Lab of Virology in China.

You can't find any amount of people dying from the vaccines because no one is keeping a scoreboard for that.

The scoreboard for so called "Covid Deaths" has been exaggerated by as much as 1600%... for political purposes.

Democrats have been trying to overturn the Second Amendment of the US Constitution for... ever?

Barack Hussein Obama was raised in the Muslim faith... that's a fact... the same as I was raised Christian. It doesn't mean it stuck.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

You can't find any proof? Pull your fingers out of your ears. Dr. Anthony Fauci heads an organization called the National Institutes of Health... we will call that the NIH. The NIH has received millions of taxpayer dollars in grants. The NIH was financing Gain of Function research of Coronavirus in the USA. In 2014, President Obama banned Gain of Function research in the USA. Did Fauci then stop his now illegal research? Of course not... he moved it to the Wuhan Lab of Virology in China.

The fact that you typed this sentence is a testament to your complete lack of understanding international relations. It's like claiming Iran moved its nuclear program to the UK to circumvent sanctions - makes zero sense.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
The fact that you typed this sentence is a testament to your complete lack of understanding international relations. It's like claiming Iran moved its nuclear program to the UK to circumvent sanctions - makes zero sense.

The fact that you typed this sentence is a testament that you know nothing about what you're talking about.

Four months before the Obama administration suspended federal funding for gain-of-function research on US soil, the process by which virologists manipulate viruses to be more transmissible to humans, a subagency of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) - headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci - effectively shifted this research to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) via a grant to nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance, headed by Peter Daszak.

The first $666,442 installment of EcoHealth's $3.7 million NIH grant was paid in June 2014, with similar annual payments through May 2019 under the "Understanding The Risk Of Bat Coronavirus Emergence" project...

This is what happened, and now they are all trying to hide it, and cover their asses. So, the same people that created the virus are making trillions on delivering the cure. How convenient is that?

I had no idea the UK was helping Iran with their nukes... well ya learn something new every day.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

My apologies. I momentarily forgot that I am an American Republican, a staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution with Conservative leanings, and I have a mean Libertarian streak. I have a bad habit of blurting out what I think. There are many of us, and in return for our criminal behavior, we are often censored, cancelled, beaten, vandalized, burned, looted, and murdered... and you call us fascist?

Now that's out of the way... my "trusted sources" are not your "trusted sources"... and vice-versa. The difference is I have given your "trusted sources" a chance, and they don't even pass the smell test. So let's save a lot of time and just not even go there.

You can't find any amount of people dying from the vaccines because no one is keeping a scoreboard for that.

The scoreboard for so called "Covid Deaths" has been exaggerated by as much as 1600%... for political purposes.

Democrats have been trying to overturn the Second Amendment of the US Constitution for... ever?

Barack Hussein Obama was raised in the Muslim faith... that's a fact... the same as I was raised Christian. It doesn't mean it stuck.

So its all bullshit. Got it. 

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

So its all bullshit. Got it.

Yes it is. Once you see it, you can't un-see it. Watch out for those "variants"... they don't want to give it up.

Anti-Communist protests in Cuba... and they're not killing them yet. Fidel would've had the 50 cals out by now.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

I wish to return to these lines with following real life data. I bring you the cases of South Dakota and Vermont:(full link)

Their current (2 months) reporting of positive tests have pretty much alligned. Group immunity seems to be at work here! (link)

But what of the entire pandemic, how did they reach such group immunity effects? For that we find clear evidence between how both states faired in light of there public health guidelines (which are to be expected between R-SD and D-VT) with clear larger outbreaks for SD. (link)

Lastly we thus look at what they had to pay for the current equal trend: 40 deaths / 100k in VT vs 230/100k in SD! (link)

basically SD had to kill 3x its population in relation to VT just to get to the same group immunity effect as vaccination has done. And even that is becomming undone cause SD is once again raking up the positive tests.

Yours got thrown out of a poultry farm cause all the chickens put corn in their nostrils.

Yeah thats what we missed in this thread, a "Obama is a muslim" insult. Atleast this muslim knew how to hold a bible...

Four months before the Obama administration suspended federal funding for gain-of-function research on US soil, the process by which virologists manipulate viruses to be more transmissible to humans, a subagency of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) - headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci [/size]- effectively shifted this research to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) via a grant [/size]to nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance, headed by Peter Daszak.[/size]

The firs[/size]t $666,442 [/size]installment of EcoHealth's $3.7 million NIH grant was paid in June 2014, with similar annual payments [/size]through May 2019 under the "Understanding The Risk Of Bat Coronavirus Emergence"[/size] project...[/size]

Funny you should state that, seems your source thou forgot that the memoradium was stopped 19 December 2017 and further research was once again approved to further study emerging virii and to properly find methods to combat them.

They are keeping score on plausible vaccine related deaths, why you think they halted usage of AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines?

heck if you even want numbers, please note these are self-reported numbers to a public site with near zero scrutiny, you have about 6k deaths (5734 as found thruw VAERS). This on a vaccination doses of roughly 330 million (usually 2 doses for complete vaccination). This comes down to 0,002% mortality. I have seen better odds on lotteries then that :o.

This is what happened, and now they are all trying to hide it, and cover their asses. So, the same people that created the virus are making trillions on delivering the cure. How convenient is that?

Very conventient, also nigh impossible and certainly improbable.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

It's over. Anyone still keeping score is a moron. Anyone still getting tested has an agenda. I still have never been tested... I won't give those vultures even a fleeting chance of trying to fuck with my life. Get your vaccine, and shut up. I'm going out to have some fun!

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users