Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
792 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

I don't think I'm defending China, also it would still be 2019

I actually had 2019 first and changed it thinking I was getting it wrong... thank you for the correction. I hate getting it wrong.

Are you reading what I'm typing or responding to the points you think I'm going to respond with?

I'm responding to the whole idea that we would possibly openly admit to be spying on China... that's never gonna happen, plus it opens the door wide open for China to claim that we released the virus on them because it's obvious we're watching for it's effect.

Smoke and mirrors my friend. Fauci gave the virus to China... China released the virus.

Clark County Commission, this includes Las Vegas, laid down a mask mandate yesterday for employers to force employees to wear masks regardless of vaccinations. They openly admit that this mandate will do nothing but inconvenience employees in an effort to force vaccines. The only thing it will do is make it harder to get people to do the jobs... and fuel the already burning civil rebellion against the government... I'm not anyone's employee, so it's no effect on me. Stupid Democrats.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

I don't think I'm defending China, also it would still be 2019

I actually had 2019 first and changed it thinking I was getting it wrong... thank you for the correction. I hate getting it wrong.

Are you reading what I'm typing or responding to the points you think I'm going to respond with?

I'm responding to the whole idea that we would possibly openly admit to be spying on China... that's never gonna happen, plus it opens the door wide open for China to claim that we released the virus on them because it's obvious we're watching for it's effect.

Smoke and mirrors my friend. Fauci gave the virus to China... China released the virus.

Clark County Commission, this includes Las Vegas, laid down a mask mandate yesterday for employers to force employees to wear masks regardless of vaccinations. They openly admit that this mandate will do nothing but inconvenience employees in an effort to force vaccines. The only thing it will do is make it harder to get people to do the jobs... and fuel the already burning civil rebellion against the government... I'm not anyone's employee, so it's no effect on me. Stupid Democrats.

The problem with mandating that non-vaccinated people only wear masks is that the people who don't want to get vaccinated can abuse laws to not disclose their vaccination status, or just raise hell about how they are being forced to be vaccinated, because masks are such an oppression. I just wish people would go out and get the virus and get sick/die if they are unwilling to get vaccinated when its free and provided for them, or get vaccinated so I can get on with life. I got my vaccination. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
the people who don't want to get vaccinated can abuse laws to not disclose their vaccination status

There is no such law... nor will there ever be. No President, Congress, Governor, State Legislators, City Council, or Mayor, can force anyone to inject a vaccine into their body. They can require proof of vaccination to be allowed to enter a specific location, or to be employed somewhere, or even attend a school, but that would be entirely too Soviet for many to put up with... plus it would be way too easy to create fake documents for it to be effective in any way.

I just wish people would go out and get the virus and get sick/die if they are unwilling to get vaccinated

That is exactly the choice they have made.

I got my vaccination.

Great! Congratulations!  You're welcome! I'm paying for it.

Now get on with your life... please. Now the only thing you need to worry about is... if it will work. 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

the people who don't want to get vaccinated can abuse laws to not disclose their vaccination status

There is no such law... nor will there ever be. No President, Congress, Governor, State Legislators, City Council, or Mayor, can force anyone to inject a vaccine into their body. They can require proof of vaccination to be allowed to enter a specific location, or to be employed somewhere, or even attend a school, but that would be entirely too Soviet for many to put up with... plus it would be way too easy to create fake documents for it to be effective in any way.

I just wish people would go out and get the virus and get sick/die if they are unwilling to get vaccinated

That is exactly the choice they have made.

I got my vaccination.

Great! Congratulations!  You're welcome! I'm paying for it.

Now get on with your life... please. Now the only thing you need to worry about is... if it will work. 

I pay my own taxes thanks, so I'm just getting something for my tax money for once. 

That's the choice they've made but they're taking their sweet time. The current level of activities among unvaccinated people is enough that the virus is still around and a threat. Just wish they'd get it over with all get sick and hopefully let the virus burn out, or get over themselves and get vaccinated so we can move on with life.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

The real problem is coming from the 2 million infected illegals that have been allowed to walk into the country during the past 6 months.

Our new "mask" mandate is hysterical... The bartender walks into his bar, without a mask, and clocks in. He then puts on a mask and is forced to work his full shift, not breathing, and serving up drinks to hundreds of tourists that are not wearing a mask. When he finally makes it to the end of his shift, he clocks out, takes off the stupid mask, and takes his first clean breath in several hours. He then walks out the back door, takes a sharp left around to the front of the bar, strolls into the entrance of his bar, and spends the next several hours drinking, smoking, coughing, and sneezing all over the same people in the same bar... so people are wearing a mask while they work for the sole purpose of causing friction between vaccinated people, against unvaccinated people.

How very Communist of you stupid Democrats.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

lolwut. Not sure how that is communist.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Not sure how that is communist.

I just think "Nazi" has been overused, so I thought I would bring back an old favorite. What would you call it?

Democrats have been dividing people into categories to start a fight since we took away their slaves and they created the Ku Klux Klan. Since then we have had Women against Men, Atheists against God, Poor against Rich, Black against White, Gay against Straight, Environmentalists against Everything, Globalists against Nationalists... the list goes on. Now it's Vaccinated against Unvaccinated.

Everything has to be a fight.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

Not sure how that is communist.

I just think "Nazi" has been overused, so I thought I would bring back an old favorite. What would you call it?

Democrats have been dividing people into categories to start a fight since we took away their slaves and they created the Ku Klux Klan. Since then we have had Women against Men, Atheists against God, Poor against Rich, Black against White, Gay against Straight, Environmentalists against Everything, Globalists against Nationalists... the list goes on. Now it's Vaccinated against Unvaccinated.

Everything has to be a fight.

I reiterate, lolwut.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

I just wish people would go out and get the virus and get sick/die if they are unwilling to get vaccinated when its free and provided for them, or get vaccinated so I can get on with life. I got my vaccination.

Its unfortunate I'm getting in your way of enjoying life, so to borrow a phrase from my Liberal friends, "My body my choice". :D

Myself and my family have chosen not to receive a brand new Vaccine which was rushed through development and an expedited approval process. I'm not an Anti Vaxer, vaccines are immensely beneficial and save countless lives. I don't care if its a traditional vaccine or RNA, no one can accurately promise me there aren't long term side effects associated with the new vaccines. Thankfully, potentially dangerous short terms effects seem to be practically 0, but I'll be waiting it out a bit longer. I've taken plenty of precautions to avoid being around potentially sick individuals and to protect myself, therefore I'm not too concerned.

There is an old saying, "When times get bad, a person's true feelings come out." Wishing death on myself, my wife, and my 2 children is quite telling about your inner character. The absolute best thing about COVID-19 is showed how even in our advanced, 21st century society, certain human beings still delve into horrible and violent behavior.

I choose the high ground. You have a nice rest of your day, Sir.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

I just wish people would go out and get the virus and get sick/die if they are unwilling to get vaccinated when its free and provided for them, or get vaccinated so I can get on with life. I got my vaccination.

Its unfortunate I'm getting in your way of enjoying life, so to borrow a phrase from my Liberal friends, "My body my choice". :D

Myself and my family have chosen not to receive a brand new Vaccine which was rushed through development and an expedited approval process. I'm not an Anti Vaxer, vaccines are immensely beneficial and save countless lives. I don't care if its a traditional vaccine or RNA, no one can accurately promise me there aren't long term side effects associated with the new vaccines. Thankfully, potentially dangerous short terms effects seem to be practically 0, but I'll be waiting it out a bit longer. I've taken plenty of precautions to avoid being around potentially sick individuals and to protect myself, therefore I'm not too concerned.

There is an old saying, "When times get bad, a person's true feelings come out." Wishing death on myself, my wife, and my 2 children is quite telling about your inner character. The absolute best thing about COVID-19 is showed how even in our advanced, 21st century society, certain human beings still delve into horrible and violent behavior.

I choose the high ground. You have a nice rest of your day, Sir.

I suppose you are welcome to take hyperbole and apply it to yourself and make it personal. I suppose its my fault for poor choice of words in frustration, but if that is the only point on which you wish to engage, then you aren't here to discuss, you are just highlighting one thing that was said to vilify one side.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

I like to look at it from this point of view: "You are free to do as you wish, as long as you don't infringe on the liberty of others". Well, from where I stand, that is exactly what unvaccinated people are doing, infringing on not just my liberties and financial security but my safety as well. This is because if a new wave hits, it will largely happen because a significant portion of the population is unvaccinated. To put it plainly, vaccinated people will also be impacted as:

- They will also need to suffer through renewed lockdowns, the mask wearing and all other restrictions or at least part of them

- The economy will continue to suffer, endangering jobs and livelihoods

- The virus will continue to circulate and mutate reducing the effectiveness of the existing vaccines

I'm sorry to say that you don't exist in a vacuum, you exist in a social context. And while yeah, you will not be forced to take the vaccine if you don't want to, don't expect others to be happy about it for the aforementioned reasons.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

If you're so frightened about this, it only means you have no confidence in the product you wish to force on everyone else.

I myself, have much more confidence in my very own immune system, that has never let me down. I have lived a long time, and I have had my share of health challenges, but throughout my years, I have learned through experience, that most doctors are narcissists, and anything the Government is so desperate for me to inject into my body is not for my benefit.

We have a lot of elected, and appointed people, and they all want to take credit for "saving the world". They can't very well claim that they "saved the world" when half the population has called them out on their bullshit. Lookout for the new Buttcrust variant... that one will be the one to kill us all... and it's all my fault because I didn't take their stupid vaccine. Just continue to live in fear little sheep.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

If you're so frightened about this, it only means you have no confidence in the product you wish to force on everyone else.

No, it means that I have a basic understanding of Biology.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Wonderful! So many Democrats are confused about that... here's an easy one... How many genders do we have?

Please, make a complete list because I don't want to hurt any feelings.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:

Wonderful! So many Democrats are confused about that... here's an easy one... How many genders do we have?

Ask the biologists. You'll be surprised. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Genders are psyhosocial constructs and they are of no concern to biologists. In terms of sexes there are mostly two (male and female) and a large variety of intersex conditions, although this affects  <0.1% of the population.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

So simple, but failed anyway. There are 2... Male and Female.

Any deviation from this are cases of Birth Defect, Mental Illness, or Self Mutilation.

Confusion on this issue can be attributed to the above referenced narcissists... they are either Male or Female as well.

We need to rebuild, and pack to full capacity, our Mental Institutions. That would be a good start.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
And yet again, you demonstrate your complete unwillingness to absorb presented facts that go contrary to your beliefs. I’m done arguing with you as there is clearly no point.

————-

To the “vaccine hesitant” I would like to present a last-ditch effort to alleviate your concerns and maybe convince you to do the sane thing here. If you really are honest where you’re coming from, listen to this and think it over once again: https://samharris.org/podcasts/256-contagion-bad-ideas/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

And yet again, you demonstrate your complete unwillingness to absorb presented facts that go contrary to your beliefs. I’m done arguing with you as there is clearly no point.

Well you said you have a "basic" understanding of Biology... and I believe that I am the one that has a basic understanding of Biology.

I asked a basic question, and you came up with the standard non-basic answer. You suffer from a nasty affliction called the "Everybody else is wrong syndrome". It's a very common Progressive derangement.

LOL!... Sam Harris again. I'm shocked that I've been able to survive without Sam in my life.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Well you said you have a "basic" understanding of Biology... and I believe that I am the one that has a basic understanding of Biology.

I asked a basic question, and you came up with the standard non-basic answer. You suffer from a nasty affliction called the "Everybody else is wrong syndrome". It's a very common Progressive derangement.

LOL!... Sam Harris again. I'm shocked that I've been able to survive without Sam in my life.

You needn't listen to the podcast, as you are clearly not "vaccine hesitant". You made up your mind long ago, therefore I recommend that you do not waste your time with fact-based discussion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users