Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
792 replies to this topic

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Someone in the government is actually looking out for little old me, how dare he!

Nobody in our government is looking out for you... don't even trust our ambassador.

I liked Gutman, the fool even went to every town/city (589 total) during his stay, the madman! Currently we don't have one appointed, so I couldn't even trust the person :D

This is what happens when government forces private business to implement unreasonable policy on their customers. There will always be those that don't want to play along, and there will always be those that feel entitled to enforce it. This insanity is brought to you by the current United States Federal Government, Anthony Fauci, and their minions. "Never let a good crisis go to waste".

Karen Hits and Spits On Old Man For Eating On a Plane | (He says, "Sit down Karen!!") - YouTube

I never knew Karen's had a political allignment, I always thought they were powertrippers. Throw her off the plane for all I care.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

I liked Gutman, the fool even went to every town/city (589 total) during his stay, the madman!

This actually says a lot about you. I couldn't tell you a single name of any foreign ambassadors. I don't care about any of them, and I believe they are nothing more than spies. We have incredible communication systems now, and they don't have to be here.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

I only know his name for exactly the reason I called him a fool, he made the news multiple times. Good PR guy I'd say.

Ambassadors are largly ceremonial in nature anyway, hence they tend to be end-of-life jobs handed out to outgoing politicians, poltical aides or befriended people in general.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

My wife came down with this Omicron yesterday... sore throat and headache. She's fine now, but tested positive today, and she's back to work Sunday. Nothing at all wrong with me. This is so stupid, and completely overblown.

We're taking full advantage of her very rare Saturday night off... Capo's Speakeasy / Steakhouse (caposrestaurant.com)

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Yea and the vast majority of cases are this dull. Why you need to blow over the 800k people that DID die from this is however beyond me.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Yea and the vast majority of cases are this dull. Why you need to blow over the 800k people that DID die from this is however beyond me.

Over 75% of so called "Covid deaths" died of something else.

CDC says 'over 75 percent' of COVID deaths were in those with 'at least 4 comorbidities' | The Post Millennial

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Anthony Fauci is a lying sack of shit.

Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath | Project Veritas

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Over 75% of so called "Covid deaths" died of something else.

CDC says 'over 75 percent' of COVID deaths were in those with 'at least 4 comorbidities' | The Post Millennial

They died because it became to much for their body to handle, something that wouldn't have happended if they didn't contract the virus. Heck the remark was aimed at break-thruw cases in vaccinated people, in that SUBSET of the infected population the mortality rises to 75% if you have 4 comorbidities. (surprise?)

Yeah we should look at "excess deaths" in relation to previous years, with added caution for the altered societial life we all had these last few years. Still doesn't stop ALOT of people dieing before their time, which shouldn't be swept under the rug with a "they were already dead anyway" remarks. Heck probably anyone currently alive has an (undiagnosed) comorbidity...

Ha, this person thinks vaccines are virusses and vice versa. "Hey, we gonna inoculate some bats in this here cave, wana fund that?" Combined with a muddled timeline and a "they had the vaccines before the virus" type conspiracy talking points makes me think someone got played...

Could a SARS virus have been sprung upon us from evil China making bio weapon? Sure. Would it have been this virus? No. COVID-19 genetic make-up has been touched by thousands of lab's, multiple more scientists have dissected it and found all natural evolution and even "less-then-optimal" spike protein selection from a scientific viewpoint. Stop following the ramblings of the discredited soap-box shouters will ya, even more when they are seemingly more interested in selling you their cure or persnal vendetta instead of actually wanting to help society.

And to not forget, LOL Veritas.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Those "discredited soap box shouters" have an extraordinary record of exposing the truth.

What about the guy that was reported to have died of Covid after he was STRUCK BY LIGHTNING?

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

The Supreme Court of the USA just killed Biden's vaccine mandate. Wow... what a shocker... the Federal agency charged with the tough task of workplace safety cannot require anyone to be injected with chemicals. How would OSHA handle the problem, if years down the road, it's shown that this cell and gene therapy medication causes severe and deadly results?

Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule for US businesses (msn.com)

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Those "discredited soap box shouters" have an extraordinary record of exposing the truth.

What about the guy that was reported to have died of Covid after he was STRUCK BY LIGHTNING?

Exposing which truths? the aleternative facts the GOP so likes to swing with nowadays?

Link?

The Supreme Court of the USA just killed Biden's vaccine mandate. Wow... what a shocker... the Federal agency charged with the tough task of workplace safety cannot require anyone to be injected with chemicals. How would OSHA handle the problem, if years down the road, it's shown that this cell and gene therapy medication causes severe and deadly results?

Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule for US businesses (msn.com)

wait, vaccines are suddenly "cell and gene therapy", who made you believe that farce?

At the same time, the court is allowing the administration to proceed with a vaccine mandate for most health care workers in the U.S.

I was never a warm supporter for complete vaccination, thou it seems it is kept standing for some select workers which seem obvious to be mandated to not only protect themselfes but also their patients.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Exposing which truths? the aleternative facts the GOP so likes to swing with nowadays?   Link?

My good friend Jim Jordan can tell you best in just 2 minutes.

JUST IN: Jim Jordan Shreds Democrats On House Floor: 'They Used The Virus To Attack Our Freedoms' - YouTube

wait, vaccines are suddenly "cell and gene therapy", who made you believe that farce?

The President of Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Stefan Oelrich

Stefan Oelrich (Bayer): mRNA vaccines are Gene Therapy - YouTube

The SCOTUS has been okay with states and individual companies to mandate.

They draw the line on unconstitutional Federal mandates.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Exposing which truths? the aleternative facts the GOP so likes to swing with nowadays? Link?

My good friend Jim Jordan can tell you best in just 2 minutes.
JUST IN: Jim Jordan Shreds Democrats On House Floor: 'They Used The Virus To Attack Our Freedoms' - YouTube

I once again hear a politician rattle of a list with no proof, backing nor actual substance when listened to. Heck the guy is still butthurt his party ignored a BI-PARTISAN and EQUAL SPLIT 6/jan investigation and bullied themselfes into a select committee where surprised by none he got blocked out cause he is one of the persons-of-interest in what actually transpired that jan 6th.

Which freedoms? Anyone in the USA likes to throw out the 1st amendment as a right they apparently just lost due to issue X, but always fail to actually mention why. So I ask again, what freedoms were lost, seemingly specifically towards the 1st amendment your good friend Jim Jordan alluded to.

The President of Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Stefan Oelrich
Stefan Oelrich (Bayer): mRNA vaccines are Gene Therapy - YouTube

The SCOTUS has been okay with states and individual companies to mandate.
They draw the line on unconstitutional Federal mandates.

He stated that mRNA vaccines can be gene therapy, or rather a showcase for future application towards gene therapy, but the corona vaccines aren't. Heck the adenovirus vector vaccines of AstraZeneca/Johnson&Johnson/Sputnik are closer (but still not) to gene therapy. Gene therapy means that you alter/adjust/add genes in a recipients DNA, which no vaccine does.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

A vaccine is injecting a dead virus into a person in order to generate an immunity... that's a vaccine.

mRNA drugs are intended to create a barrier around cells to prevent a virus from entering and replicating.

mRNA drugs are not "vaccines"... they are cell and gene therapy medications, and they are not targeted. They are supposed to work against many forms of disease. Obviously Covid was not the desired affliction to roll them out for, but it was the fastest. They could lie about it being a "vaccine", get paid up front for the experiment, and get billions of willing lab rats free, with no liability problems.

Pestering Oelrich after he tells the truth and twisting the context to clean up the mess is exactly what I expect.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Firstly, a quote from earlier in the thread, a small educative summarization about vaccines:

While I wouldn't declare myself good at biology, I did however pick up some stuff from it in high school. So I shall go into more detail about my comment surrounding RNA.

A vaccine can come in several forms, thou its first incarnation starts as inactivated virii particles being injected to trigger an immuno responce from the body. The Chinese vaccines of Sinopharm and Sinovac together with the Indian vaccin of Bharat Biotech are the current COVID-19 vaccines that fall into this category. They are old and reliable technology but with clear risks as the virus itself needs to be cultured (bred) before inactivation and then injection. The inactivated particles get injected, our immuno responce get triggered just like a "life" virus and we get anti-bodies that will work if we get infected with the "real deal".

A new breed of vaccines are the RNA(/DNA) vaccines, most commenly known as the Pfizer/BioNtech and the Moderna vaccines. This relative new technology has been developed from the '90s and was first commercially allowed to be used with the COVID-19 vaccines. This technology makes use of small RNA molecules which get injected and incoorperated into our cells. Inside our cells they will act as mRNA (a subdivition of RNA which stands for "messenger" RNA) and will trigger our cells to develop the protein inscribed with that RNA chain. This protein is part of the virus that would also have been made if the virus in its entirety infected our calls, the protein itself is a "spikeprotein" which normally resides on the viral enveloppe (aka the packaging) of the virus. Now with this protein being synthesized in our bodies are thus viral in nature, our immuno responce will trigger and will identify and create anti-bodies specific for this protein. This has a bonus effect that no complete virus needs to be kept nor bred to make this vaccine, severely diminishing the dangers in the fabrication process. Another bonus effect is that the RNA chain can be rather easily "modified" if the virus in the wild mutates, thus keeping closer match and keeping the vaccine "up-to-date". A negative effect is that this only gives us anti-bodies for that 1 protein, and not the several that normally reside on the viral envelope, this is also why PCR-testing can check if your anti-bodies come solely from the RNA-vaccine or from an actual virus (inactivated or "life").

Now a third and also very new vaccine technology is the viral-vector method, used by Russia's Spoetnik, AstraZeneca, Johnson&Johnson and a 3rd Chinese vaccine. This technology relies on the usage of the Adeno-virus family (a well known and documented viral family) to infect our cells with a DNA chain that codes for an anti-body specific for the COVID-19 virus. This is the first time this method was used for a worldwide vaccine, previously it was used for patient specific treatments in which the DNA chain introduced aided the patient in making vital proteins which their own DNA missed (or miss-made). You could say that this technology is somewhat in between the 2 previously mentioned, it doesn't introduce viral DNA but it does immedeatly support our immonocells by making the correct anti-bodies. As with the RNA-vaccine, this does indeed only targets 1 "spikeprotein" and is thus subject to less functionality as the target virus mutates.

What you were mixing up is what our immuno responce consists of, namely anti-bodies that help guide our immunocells (T-cells and others) to the viral particles and destroy them. Yes anti-bodies are RNA in nature, but they do not prevent per-se prevent a virus from entering our cells. They "flag" them so our immunocells can target and fight them. I added "per-se" cause it is possible that the "flag" the anti-bodies get triggered on is the same part the virus ususes to gain entry to our cells, as such it may indeed "hinder" the entry point. However this is nor absolute nor complete. Anti-bodies create no cellular block so to speak, they "flag".

So with that out of the way, let me adress your post directly:

No mRNA drugs do not create "barriers", I would love to hear how sci-fi barriers got into this. And can I have some, I want to walk into lava with them "on"

mRNA is actually very specific for a very specific need, their only function is the creation of a protein via a ribosome. They do not have widespread effects like for instance penicillin which is an indiscriminate anti-bacterial. And they most definatly do not change your genes!

and you add a conspiracy to it, with an ominous "experiment" and some nebulous evil people wanting to make themselfes filfthy rich. You shouldstart writing post-capitalism scare books!

So to also re-iterate what I keep having to ask of you: Who made you believe this?

Oelrich got his speech jumbled up and every "freedom defender" jumps on it to scare themself. You seem to be one of the internet-certified biologists it seems, gratz?

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

"Create a barrier" = "Trigger our cells to develop a protein"

Thank you for the clarification. mRNA are not vaccines.

This exchange has caused me to rethink my position. Will I now get the cell and gene therapy treatment?

No. Never gonna happen. Not in a million years.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Your way of words is stupid, you'd argue that I am making a T-shirt while I move some oil drums in a depot.

Nothing physical, metaphorical nor literal is being made a "barrier". Heck a vaccine is nothing more then a delivery method to trigger your body in forming an immunological responce to a pathogen. It doesn't have to be a inactivated virus, heck as my quote mentions the mRNA method diminishes risks for all involved.

Might aswell stop accepting any vaccine then no? Welcome to Anti-vaxxers 101, we have group talks every second thursday of the month.

You are digging yourself further into your own ignorance. Want a teaspoon for that?

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Might aswell stop accepting any vaccine then no?

Let's see... the first person I ever was old enough to vote for was Ronald Reagan against Jimmy Carter. The last time anyone ever stuck me with a vaccine was Tetanus somewhere around 1973 because I stepped on a rusty nail. I'm good... thanks anyway.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Guess it's a good thing the major ones are set before adulthood then. Then again tetanus isn't a nice way to die imo.

End of the line it is still your decision, just sad it has to be the misinformed way.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

End of the line it is still your decision, just sad it has to be the misinformed way.

I don't believe any of the people that think they're in charge have handled any of this in an informed and honest way. They have continuously lied to, and bullied everyone, blindly, the entire time.

I never intended to absorb their medicine, because I do not feel the need to allow them to inject their experiment into me. I have had their virus... twice now... and I'm fine. I have been much sicker with much worse during my life, so I want proof that this has not been an enormous ploy from Globalist assholes to bring the world to heel.

I do not believe a word any of them say, and I won't believe a word they say until they say it's over.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users