Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Elections 2020 Thread

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Inb4Lys, Bahrein also established diplomatic channels with Israel! Now lets wait for Kuwait and we can really talk about how insignificant this is. >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Communists are the eternal optimists... the grass is much greener after it's been appropriated for the good of the state.

If Trump cured cancer you would be calling him a vile bigot for taking the jobs from all the oncologists.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Calling someone a communist is so '50s. You also should really try to work out what exactly you want to tie me down with by calling me a communist, is it the ideology or the USSR authoritarian regime one?

I aint scared of Trump curing cancer, he should first stop adding fuel to every fire he starts.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Calling someone a communist is so '50s. You also should really try to work out what exactly you want to tie me down with by calling me a communist, is it the ideology or the USSR authoritarian regime one?

I aint scared of Trump curing cancer, he should first stop adding fuel to every fire he starts.

Exactly. Like to forest fires, hur hur

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Ding Dong the witch is dead. This'll be a fight.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Ding Dong the witch is dead. This'll be a fight.

Just came on to post this. Wonder if we will try to push one thru before the election.

Dems already threatening to pack the court with 2 more justices if they win

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811
The stakes of this year's Presidential Election just got a lot higher.

Trump already has his list of nominees. Who knows if he will attempt to push a nominee through Senate hearings before the Election. Maybe he will play it safe and do it ASAP, or he might intentionally wait until after the election to drum up Republican voter turnout. Because even if Trump loses or the Senate goes Democrat, Trump can still push a nominee through prior to his term actually ending.

Going to be a very interesting next couple weeks.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Trump and McConnell are both on the record saying they would move ahead with the replacement if this occurred, and the pressure to do so will make it so. The problem will be with Collins, Murkowski, and Romney... Collins will oppose in a vain attempt to save her seat, which it really doesn't matter, her fate is sealed whatever she does... Murkowski on her principles, which she will have to live with when she will lose her next primary... and Romney because, like McCain, he hates that Trump won when he didn't.

Holding off to drum up voter turnout works against Trump... let's hand over a reason for Bernie Bots to come out and vote for Joe Biden. It's best to take the issue off the table, but like I said up there... it can't happen with these people in the Senate. I think we're screwed.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

Trump and McConnell are both on the record saying they would move ahead with the replacement if this occurred, and the pressure to do so will make it so. The problem will be with Collins, Murkowski, and Romney... Collins will oppose in a vain attempt to save her seat, which it really doesn't matter, her fate is sealed whatever she does... Murkowski on her principles, which she will have to live with when she will lose her next primary... and Romney because, like McCain, he hates that Trump won when he didn't.

Holding off to drum up voter turnout works against Trump... let's hand over a reason for Bernie Bots to come out and vote for Joe Biden. It's best to take the issue off the table, but like I said up there... it can't happen with these people in the Senate. I think we're screwed.

In the event of a Senate tie for Supreme Court Justice nominations, the Vice President does have the ability to break a tie. So I still think the odds of achieving 51-50 is highly likely.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Let us all hope that it works out like that. This election will be contested, no doubt about it, and we're gonna need a full court.

OMG! What am I thinking? We all have to remember that Democrats never accept a loss... we're still screwed.

Better to just draw up divorce papers, and cut them loose.

I can't stop smiling right now, and I'm on my second bottle of Dom... but tomorrow is another day!

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Yeah Pence would be able to break the tie at 51-50.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

As expected, no norms before shortsighted victory.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

I was just about to point that out, lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

I was just about to point that out, lol.

Please note that cause REPUBLICANS are doing it, doesn't make it right when DEMOCRATS do it!

you silly goose :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

You guys are lucky... you get to sit over there in your countries and watch us fight over all this.

It's really a shame that half our country still doesn't understand the rules. When the rules don't fall in their favor... all they want is for everyone to either ignore the rules, or they want to change the rules to force things to fall in their favor. When Justice Scalia died, Republicans controlled the majority in the Senate. Republicans decided they didn't want Obama's replacement... so they didn't advance his nomination. That's the rules.

Currently, the Republicans are still in majority control of the Senate. The crypt-keeper finally kicked the bucket... everyone knew it was coming, so it's no surprise. Democrats were praying to a god they don't believe in... for her to just keep breathing long enough... for them to muster up a chance... to take out Trump... or seize majority control of the Senate... before she croaks. It didn't work out.

Trump will now nominate a replacement... probably tomorrow... and the Republican controlled Senate will vote on this nominee. After everything that Democrats have done to the USA in the past 4 years, it's not even in the realm of reality to be asking any favors. My honest advice is... if you don't like it... try winning some elections. We have one coming real soon... just probably too late for this one.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
Whoever Trump does announce as his choice, within 48 hours there will be countless people crawling out of the woodwork claiming that years ago the nominee did everything from Rape all the way to cut them off in traffic. The Senate hearings will be an even bigger circus than Brett's hearings.

Former Member of the VOC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Everyone knew the Kavanaugh accusation was BS. That ordeal has made this one easier to manage.

We shall see how low they will go against Amy Coney Barrett. Especially looking forward to hearing the Kamala Harris line of questioning... it's probably gonna end up turning more votes for Barrett, to avoid being tainted with the shame.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

The best political ad I have ever seen in my life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd6b_8OlwXU

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Hurricane Amy made landfall this afternoon.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
Meanwhile, the NYT got their hands on Trump’s tax returns. Turns out he lied about being a successful businessman. Who would have thought.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users