Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Elections 2020 Thread

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Article 1, Section 4, Clause 1

They lost.

Pray tell, what does Washington State do?

Mail-in ballots

Prescribing rules is the prerogative of US Congress

They lost.

unsure what DC has to do with it

Everything. That's the Capitol of the USA, where the President and Congress mostly do nothing but piss people off.

Perhaps you want to make it a state?

No. Because it's the Capitol of the USA and the entire reason is to do business for the entire country... and yes, I would feel the same if it was 80% Republican.

Would mean less intertwining with Congress...

It would probably lead to Civil War. You see a pattern here? Any of these trick moves to kill the Constitution will end that way. 

I dunno, apart from the cocktail hottub, you seem vindictive.

No... I'm protective. You sound like a European Globalist that wants the USA to crash and follow you.

(usually by trying to cut funding)

Funding is spending... therefore falls under Reconciliation. Taxes, Spending, Debt Limit.

It will happen again, because not everyone likes it.

Sadly the US doesn't work like that cause your 2-party system is anything but pro bi-partisan.

That's how it works. If every majority got their way all the time, it wouldn't be a Constitutional Republic anymore.

But that's what Democrats have been trying to do... destroy what we are and replace it with a New World Order, but they lost.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

They lost.

Mail-in ballots

They lost.

Dude, how is any of that a counter argument? You are sounding like one of those Qnon nutjobs. There is still no proof that there was wide spread election fraud and you keep rambling the same bullshit. Trump lost, get the fuck over it and stop acting like there are millions of Americans who would take part in your wet dream of a civil war. Fox News and their ilk are saying that stupid shit because they make money off of it. Those grifters are laughing all the way to the bank while you and others like you watch daily hoping to not miss the "bombshells". Yet what's come from it? Nothing, just new crazy shit every day.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Dude, how is any of that a counter argument? You are sounding like one of those Qnon nutjobs.

Hi Fox! I've missed you. This isn't about 2020. That bird has flown, and we are living right now with the consequences. It's about making sure it doesn't happen again and hoping we can repair the damage. Inflation is the biggest problem... we can't just deport it. Crime we can shut down as we have done before and illegals, we can kick them out... but inflation I fear, we can only slam on the brakes before it kills us and stabilize it. We can argue endlessly about how Democrats can or cannot do what they tried to do, but that won't get anywhere. It's best for them to just suck up their failure and hope they can muscle up the brains to know where they are wrong.

I don't want Civil War. I have a very hard time understanding how that would even work today, but I know there are limits, and many lines are being crossed. It would be negligence on my part to not warn you about that. Thanks for talking to me again :)

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

They lost.

And it is up in the air if it was constitutional.

Mail-in ballots

The horror! They allow this from 1974! A proper run electoral office should have no issue with this, even less with today's technology.

They lost.

I have found a broken record it seems.

unsure what DC has to do with it

Everything. That's the Capitol of the USA, where the President and Congress mostly do nothing but piss people off.

And DC is seperate from the Capitol and all that. Would be even more seperate when it is allowed to become a state.

Perhaps you want to make it a state?

No. Because it's the Capitol of the USA and the entire reason is to do business for the entire country... and yes, I would feel the same if it was 80% Republican.

Want to make states capitals seperate entities then aswell? What was that line again, "no taxation without representation"?

Perhaps the return of the Maryland portion as like the Vrginia portion was returned in 1846?

Or how about you add DC but get to split Wyoming (largest GOP % win in 2020) like they did with North/South Dakota in 1889.

Would mean less intertwining with Congress...

It would probably lead to Civil War. You see a pattern here? Any of these trick moves to kill the Constitution will end that way.

Adding DC as a full state would not only be unconstitutional but also lead to Civil War? Again I think you like throwing out those words but don't actually understand what they mean...

I dunno, apart from the cocktail hottub, you seem vindictive.

No... I'm protective. You sound like a European Globalist that wants the USA to crash and follow you.

Protective of "me", which while fine and normal, has an added dash of "fuck u" added to it. Didn't I before mention that I am myself rather conservative, just only in the dictionary meaning of the word and not the US meaning.

aaaah, the globalist conspiracy. The same globalism that started in the USA and keeps being broaded by capitalism. Yeah, us dirty europeans are all up in that globalist plot to crash&burn the USA...

(usually by trying to cut funding)

Funding is spending... therefore falls under Reconciliation. Taxes, Spending, Debt Limit.
It will happen again, because not everyone likes it.

And recnciliation is the budgettary method of the US for the last decade, I don't think it is meant to be used like that...

Not everyone liking it is the human condition. It still being present is cause you don't have a 60+ vote to make that happen. I thought you liked that treshold? Perhaps you should admit to that and leave it alone? Finetuning it another thing, be free to make it better.

Sadly the US doesn't work like that cause your 2-party system is anything but pro bi-partisan.

That's how it works. If every majority got their way all the time, it wouldn't be a Constitutional Republic anymore.
But that's what Democrats have been trying to do... destroy what we are and replace it with a New World Order, but they lost.

Wait I thought you wanted your majority to get their way, all the time. Bein pro-bipartisan would aid you in stopping a single majority party from "ruining" things. Also baking in safeguards for minorities isn't what a constitutional republic is all about.

and the NWO conspiracy gets another mention aswell. Another capitalist plot rears it ugly head.

Dude, how is any of that a counter argument? You are sounding like one of those Qnon nutjobs.

Hi Fox! I've missed you. This isn't about 2020. That bird has flown, and we are living right now with the consequences. It's about making sure it doesn't happen again and hoping we can repair the damage. Inflation is the biggest problem... we can't just deport it. Crime we can shut down as we have done before and illegals, we can kick them out... but inflation I fear, we can only slam on the brakes before it kills us and stabilize it. We can argue endlessly about how Democrats can or cannot do what they tried to do, but that won't get anywhere. It's best for them to just suck up their failure and hope they can muscle up the brains to know where they are wrong.

The inflation spike happended cause the last 1-2ish years we were basically at a standstill with an economy being fed by the printing press. If you smooth it out over 5-years, it is a "normal" economical growth with associated inflation.

I do like how the USA only sees the other party failing, atleast you can be bipartisan about that I suppose...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I like our chances.

They allow this from 1974!

and there's no evidence of wide-spread voter fraud... when no one wants to see it.

No... did you see Good Will Hunting? Did you count how many times Robin Williams had to tell Matt Damon "It's not your fault"? That's what it's like trying to defuse a senseless argument. They lost. It's over. It matters even less to a Belgian. It's the end for now. Let's see if they're stupid enough to try it again.

And DC is seperate from the Capitol and all that. Would be even more seperate when it is allowed to become a state.

No, it's not, and it would be easier to go for Puerto Rico, but we would come back with a counter state, so it's a stupid move to begin with. They need to stop trying to rig things because they can't win... they will end up losing harder.

Want to make states capitals seperate entities then aswell?

No... who the hell ever talked about doing that? You are worse than US Progressives. A Belgian that sits over there and makes shit up. We are preserving the Republic. They are trying to destroy it. It's time to be honest about our motives.

Again I think you like throwing out those words but don't actually understand what they mean...

More Belgian bluster... I have forgotten more US History than you will ever know. I went to military schools... it's what they do.

Yeah, us dirty europeans are all up in that globalist plot to crash&burn the USA...

I'm well aware of "The Great Reset". It's not a secret. They talk about it all the time. Believe us when we say we will not comply.

It still being present is cause you don't have a 60+ vote to make that happen. I thought you liked that treshold? Perhaps you should admit to that and leave it alone?

I do like the 60 vote threshold. We're not trying to change that. We will fix what Democrats break, any way we can.

Wait I thought you wanted your majority to get their way, all the time.

We don't expect much. We will settle for election integrity, sovereignty, fair trade, and following the US Constitution. The sovereign states can handle everything else... you know?... the way it's supposed to be? We don't have to be all the same.

The inflation spike happended cause the last 1-2ish years we were basically at a standstill with an economy being fed by the printing press.

The inflation spike happened because China released a virus and the entire world fell to their knees. Our stupid government thought we could spend our way through it. Total insanity. It's gonna be hell, but Republicans always have to fix the mistakes.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Brandon is so bad they have to start a war with Russia to create a distraction large enough for him to hide behind.

I've seen this before, and it never works out. Let's go Brandon!

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

I don't want Civil War. I have a very hard time understanding how that would even work today, but I know there are limits, and many lines are being crossed. It would be negligence on my part to not warn you about that. Thanks for talking to me again :)

Making what not happen again, a Democrat winning or people being able to vote easily?

You keep mentioning civil war. If you don't want it why do you keep mentioning it?

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
Making what not happen again, a Democrat winning or people being able to vote easily?

Things have been going so awesome since it was so easy to cheat last year, I sometimes forget I'm smiling.

You keep mentioning civil war. If you don't want it why do you keep mentioning it?
I don't want Civil War. I have a very hard time understanding how that would even work today, but I know there are limits, and many lines are being crossed. It would be negligence on my part to not warn you about that. Thanks for talking to me again

I always try to read the posts first before asking questions. Sometimes the answer is already there! 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

Things have been going so awesome since it was so easy to cheat last year, I sometimes forget I'm smiling.

It wasnt easy to cheat, and there is no proof that there was. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

It wasn't easy to cheat.

Damn... why didn't I think of that? It would be so much better if you would have just told everyone this long ago.

I can't believe I didn't think of that... it's been right under our noses the entire time... thank you for clearing that up.

I know what to do the next time something happens that doesn't make any sense... just ask DarkFox.

It wasn't easy to cheat... I just feel so full of enlightenment since reading that... like a piano has been lifted off my back.

Maybe you can clear something else up for me... what is the origin of life?

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

I like our chances.

Bee tested before, hence why there are already a plethora of federal rules surrounding elections.

They allow this from 1974!

and there's no evidence of wide-spread voter fraud... when no one wants to see it.

Seems neither party wants to see it then. Please come back when you actually got something instead of hurt feelings cause your supreme leader didn't get all his imaginary votes (let alone a majority :D)

No... did you see Good Will Hunting? Did you count how many times Robin Williams had to tell Matt Damon "It's not your fault"? That's what it's like trying to defuse a senseless argument. They lost. It's over. It matters even less to a Belgian. It's the end for now. Let's see if they're stupid enough to try it again.

And a broken clock is right twice a day, doesn't stop it from being foolish to not fix it. And as your entire argument hinges on non-excisting voter fraud coupled with a burning passion to deny government, I forsee a very long time before I defuse your senseless arguments...

And the belgian cares cause he cares for a society without misinformation, senseless distrust and demagogues.

No, it's not, and it would be easier to go for Puerto Rico, but we would come back with a counter state, so it's a stupid move to begin with. They need to stop trying to rig things because they can't win... they will end up losing harder.

Why would you even need a "counter state"? They are all american citizens (D.C., Puerto Rico, Guam, ...) for all intend and purpose but without Congressional seats. And making politics a zero-sum game just further damages it and society as a whole.

Want to make states capitals seperate entities then aswell?

No... who the hell ever talked about doing that? You are worse than US Progressives. A Belgian that sits over there and makes shit up. We are preserving the Republic. They are trying to destroy it. It's time to be honest about our motives.

Your argument for keeping D.C. away from statehood is it being the capital. I make a logical jump into asking about state capitals. You throw a curveball by trying to insult me by likening me to the left of US progressives. I think thats a compliment imo...

lol preserving the Republic by being regressives that want it to be like the Founding Fathers. Just not knowing what the Founding Fathers actually wanted.
 - can also insert "Jezus" in above line, for equal effect -

Again I think you like throwing out those words but don't actually understand what they mean...

More Belgian bluster... I have forgotten more US History than you will ever know. I went to military schools... it's what they do.

Yeah I know that US history is a big thing in US education. Sadly it seems it becomes more and more idolized and idealized. And now with anti-CRT rampage on the rise, lets add "whitewashed".

You not only seem to have forgotten most of it, but also skewed the part you do think you recall and have no desire to find support for the argument you so brokenly make about it.

Yeah, us dirty europeans are all up in that globalist plot to crash&burn the USA...

I'm well aware of "The Great Reset". It's not a secret. They talk about it all the time. Believe us when we say we will not comply.

Who talks about that? The globalists? The commie europeans? the muppets on Fox? The voices in your mind?

It still being present is cause you don't have a 60+ vote to make that happen. I thought you liked that treshold? Perhaps you should admit to that and leave it alone?

I do like the 60 vote threshold. We're not trying to change that. We will fix what Democrats break, any way we can.

Then make everything 60 why don't you. Complete and utter standstill of government, the GOP wet dream.

You can't "fix" cause you got no 60 either. No wait, you added "any way we can" to that. So it is "60 for thee but not for me", how very authoritarian of you.

Wait I thought you wanted your majority to get their way, all the time.

We don't expect much. We will settle for election integrity, sovereignty, fair trade, and following the US Constitution. The sovereign states can handle everything else... you know?... the way it's supposed to be? We don't have to be all the same.

The first one hasn't been broken thusfar, the second seems to be quite well with all your "you lost" replies, the third is a joke in capitalism (also been some time since that old joke was parrotted), the last one once again seems fine with a 6-3 SCOTUS and all your "you lost" replies.

And states are a society on itself aswell, also with Democrats and Republicans. Why not make it 50 warring states while you are at it :D.

The inflation spike happended cause the last 1-2ish years we were basically at a standstill with an economy being fed by the printing press.

The inflation spike happened because China released a virus and the entire world fell to their knees. Our stupid government thought we could spend our way through it. Total insanity. It's gonna be hell, but Republicans always have to fix the mistakes.

Inflation spiked 2 years after you dolt, learn to count. Also, china conspiracy alert!

lol again about Republican fixing mistakes. You folks think the sole mistake is government itself, which you duely elect your GOP to break whenever they can. A self fulfilling prophecy.

Brandon is so bad they have to start a war with Russia to create a distraction large enough for him to hide behind.
I've seen this before, and it never works out. Let's go Brandon!

Seems someone hasn't been paying attention to the outside world, something very expected. Russia is rolling in its own formented nationalism and heading towards "glory for the motherland". Atleast this time the US might actually be on the side of "protecting democracy", a first in a long time.

don't tell him about all those GOPers who did the "easy cheat" and got caught. For the rest, the US is patiently awaiting Kris Kobach's report. In 2 weeks. Surely.

It wasn't easy to cheat.
Damn... why didn't I think of that? It would be so much better if you would have just told everyone this long ago.
I can't believe I didn't think of that... it's been right under our noses the entire time... thank you for clearing that up.
I know what to do the next time something happens that doesn't make any sense... just ask DarkFox.
It wasn't easy to cheat... I just feel so full of enlightenment since reading that... like a piano has been lifted off my back.

Well even the Cyber Ninja's found nothing, and you know they are legit ninja's cause they have seemingly vanished in a puff of smoke.

Maybe you can clear something else up for me... what is the origin of life?

Well for starters, God is left handed.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

And the belgian cares cause

...he's a Globalist worshipping to the idol of Climate Change and using Covid to bring the populace to their knees.

Had to finish that for you honestly for a change.

It's all lies to make the United Nations the one world government. It's never gonna happen.

If you want to know what Earth looks like after Socialists take over... watch "The Expanse". It's dead on.

Why would you even need a "counter state"?

Why would we even have to make the District of Columbia a state? They lost.

Your argument for keeping D.C. away from statehood is it being the capital.

It's a block of land that consists entirely of Government buildings and historic tourist attractions. It's not a state, and they lost.

No wait, you added "any way we can" to that. So it is "60 for thee but not for me", how very authoritarian of you.

Wrong again... we fix things by defunding and cutting the tax revenue through Reconciliation. 51 votes.

We will do what we can come January 2023... it's coming fast.

and all your "you lost" replies.

I never said "you lost"... I said they lost. Belgians were not part of it at all.

Inflation spiked 2 years after you dolt, learn to count. Also, china conspiracy alert!

The inflation has been caused by the trillions of dollars of government spending since the "pandemic" started. Printing too much US currency, combined with zero percent interest rates, has made our money worth less, and everything costs more. That's inflation.

The virus came from the Wuhan lab in China. You don't still believe it came from a wet market next to the Wuhan lab, do you?

Russia is rolling in its own formented nationalism and heading towards "glory for the motherland".

Ukraine is not an ally of the United States. If Europe wants them included in NATO, it's a little late to be crying for that now. Hurry up and do it. If they are accepted into NATO, I will be all for it. Other than that, Russia is not our war. This is Joe Biden trying to be a war president since he has failed so miserably at being a normal one. If he wants to get us in a war, it's a smart idea not to pick a fight with Russia... and everyone was so scared that Trump would start a war... "We can't trust the nuclear codes with Donald Trump!"

War with Russia is insanity.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Yep... he's running.

Trump — ‘I’m the 45th and 47th President of the United States’…. – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Breyer is retiring from the SCOTUS... Brandon gets to pick a replacement. Merrick Garland? ... of course not, it will be a black woman.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

And the belgian cares cause

...he's a Globalist worshipping to the idol of Climate Change and using Covid to bring the populace to their knees.
Had to finish that for you honestly for a change.
It's all lies to make the United Nations the one world government. It's never gonna happen.
If you want to know what Earth looks like after Socialists take over... watch "The Expanse". It's dead on.

I am a realist who understands that the world is becoming increasingly interconnected, starting as far back as the industrial revolution. You making it into a conspiracy only shows how much society is advancing past your "non-conformism".

lol the UN becoming a world government, they can't even talk themselfes out of a paper bag.

I only watched clips of the Expanse, which only seem to highlight a kick-ass Indian woman parading around and insulting everyone. In what way is it socialist?

Why would you even need a "counter state"?

Why would we even have to make the District of Columbia a state? They lost.

Cause they want it? Cause they can ask for it? Cause they are americans with no representation while paying taxes? Thought you would like that.

"They lost" what? D.C. even held a referendum about asking statehood, supported by over 85% of voters. 85 > 60 no?

Anyway, wouldn't Guam be "R"? Kinda a bit, thou I guess there would be a garden sale for which politician alligns with which party >_>

Your argument for keeping D.C. away from statehood is it being the capital.

It's a block of land that consists entirely of Government buildings and historic tourist attractions. It's not a state, and they lost.

It has nearly 700k residents, lets throw Vermont (650k) and Wyoming (575k) out aswell...

Also they would split all those things off into a proper Capitol district.

Also, broken record

No wait, you added "any way we can" to that. So it is "60 for thee but not for me", how very authoritarian of you.

Wrong again... we fix things by defunding and cutting the tax revenue through Reconciliation. 51 votes.
We will do what we can come January 2023... it's coming fast.

But that isn't your holy moniker of 60 votes, your sign of good and broadly supported government.

I say authoritarian rule by a slim majority! Heck, making stuff go away by taking away its money is like the bully stealing a kid's lunchmoney. Atleast legislate it to your desired usage (or even repeal altogether), As idiotic as doing a "we won't fine said infraction" by police/justice, if you want to change the law, do the actual change.

and all your "you lost" replies.

I never said "you lost"... I said they lost. Belgians were not part of it at all.

You direct it at your opposers, which I might add seems to include me. And I aluded to your supposed loss of sovereignty, which seems largly intact coupled with a functioning (but mostly obstructionistical) Congress and it's "they lost" chants you keep doing.

The inflation has been caused by the trillions of dollars of government spending since the "pandemic" started. Printing too much US currency, combined with zero percent interest rates, has made our money worth less, and everything costs more. That's inflation.

The virus came from the Wuhan lab in China. You don't still believe it came from a wet market next to the Wuhan lab, do you?

And your capitalistic economy gobbled it all up and now lets the common man feel it. Again it would probably even out in the long run, the couple years with no inflation followed by high inflation. Sounds like the crab in boiling water theory, if it is slow you wouldn't have minded I guess.

Believe all you'd like, it still isn't true.

Russia is rolling in its own formented nationalism and heading towards "glory for the motherland".

Ukraine is not an ally of the United States. If Europe wants them included in NATO, it's a little late to be crying for that now. Hurry up and do it. If they are accepted into NATO, I will be all for it. Other than that, Russia is not our war. This is Joe Biden trying to be a war president since he has failed so miserably at being a normal one. If he wants to get us in a war, it's a smart idea not to pick a fight with Russia... and everyone was so scared that Trump would start a war... "We can't trust the nuclear codes with Donald Trump!"

War with Russia is insanity.

Ignoring the USA biggest PR line "protecting democracy", it lies entirely in line with NATO interests to keep russians troops futher then not away from NATO nations in europe.

If Biden wanted to be a war president, he would have already gone gun blazing like Bush in Iraq. I still hope this stays as saber rattling.

Trump would nuke a hurricane before another nation.

All war is usually insanity, or atleast a lack of sane minds working stff out.

Yep... he's running.
Trump — ‘I’m the 45th and 47th President of the United States’…. – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

You folks had 1 other president who had someone in between his terms no?

Breyer is retiring from the SCOTUS... Brandon gets to pick a replacement. Merrick Garland? ... of course not, it will be a black woman.

Never liked the retirement routine, it is a "for life" appointment for something. Apart from actual medical issues, I findit a cop-out.

That said, if you can't beat them, join them? :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I only watched clips of the Expanse, which only seem to highlight a kick-ass Indian woman parading around and insulting everyone. In what way is it socialist?

She's the Secretary General of the United Nations, which is the supreme leader on Earth. If you don't work for the government, you are on Basic Assistance. The only way to get a job is through a lottery. If you are not registered with the government, you are undocumented, and I guess you're as good as dead. Private ownership of land is illegal. Sounds just like how you guys want things.

Cause they want it?

Adults always have to say no to their children.

It has nearly 700k residents

Tourism and politics are good business. They knew going in that it's not a state. They can redistrict to incorporate into Maryland.

But that isn't your holy moniker of 60 votes

Reconciliation, again, is for budget purposes. Spending, Taxes, and Debt Increase. You know? Running the Government?

No one is arguing over that, but the Belgian Socialist wants it to be an argument.

You direct it at your opposers, which I might add seems to include me.

You're not even an inconvenience.

You folks had 1 other president who had someone in between his terms no?

Yes, we did... Grover Cleveland. Teddy Roosevelt tried to do it, but it split the Republicans with Howard Taft and blessed us with Woodrow Wilson... which began much of the misery we have to this very day.

Never liked the retirement routine, it is a "for life" appointment for something. Apart from actual medical issues, I findit a cop-out.

This information was leaked from the White House, but no one has heard a word from Breyer himself. He's probably been racked by Democrats to force his retirement... hands broken, fingernails ripped off. I wouldn't be surprised if he is no longer breathing. 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

If any of my British cousins are reading this, I would like to know how you feel about your Prince Andrew, how he has been thrown to the wolves while Bill Clinton, and others, remain untouched by the Jeffrey Epstein scandal?

I don't like seeing Andrew take the heat all by himself.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

No evidence of voter fraud.

https://rumble.com/embed/vqzk5k/?pub=4

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

And you lost me completly on "coming this spring".

If you got something, anything, you pass it off to law enforcement. The only thing he got is a story to sell and cash to shake of rubes.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

It's a movie... and the ballot mules were only one crime they committed... there were many more. The crushing defeat of the voter fraud bill ensures that these crimes will at least not be required by Federal law. They know very well that this happened, the problem was that the solution would have caused much more chaos than the damage of letting it stand. We're doing our best to prevent a repeat.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users