Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

ABT its fine I know who you are and your town
KevinH your the same

WP basically implied that he's some sort of cop by saying he knows Kevin and AbT are town.

The mafia also know who is town.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

i know  common mafia tactic is to latch onto some people everyone thinks is town and basically profess them to be town and then throw out FoS's on people instead of actual votes.  saying ABT is town would make sense if youre mafia, since he is confirmed to have a different alignment than MK so ABT cannot be mafia.  He is either town or a third party role. 

but at the same time WP could be a cop, tho that would be a foolish claim to make, even if it is just implied, as it would paint a huge target on his back for the remaining scum.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Right, I'm not saying he's confirmed town, but it was odd that Ferastical completely ignored it when building his case against him. The Kevin suspicion threw me off too.

@WP, when did you learn that Kevin was town?

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Im pretty sure some people don't read my posts or just choose not to, I even gave him a clue. FOS Ferastical I dont think anyone is that stupid not to read stuff

I mean, yeah, I get it, "you don't feel scuminess from anyone so you go for a lol vote (which by the way happens to be brewers for like the 3rd time)" but that's just the end of D3. There's a lot to take into account here, and I can promise I'm reading your posts 100%, cause that's kind of the reason I'm voting you in the first place.

Actually FOS Ferastical too. WP basically implied that he's some sort of cop by saying he knows Kevin and AbT are town. Also voting for someone and then drumming up suspicion on someone else feels kinda scummy. Why have a whole 3rd point implying that Kevin is scum if you already know you're gonna vote for someone else anyway?

Yes, I did see it, but it didn't have that feel of a subtle cop claim enough, more like someone trying to pass on his beliefs of alignments. People can still write "I know" even if they don't really. If I said out of the blue, that I strongly feel Lyner is town, would you consider me a cop? Heck, I wouldn't!

Where is Lyner anyway!?  :ph34r: 

Let's also make this clear, that I'm like, very new to these IRON Mafia forums. I'm not familiar with most playstyles people have. Most games I've seen Kevin play pretty laid back, this game it's suddenly like he has more passion to vote on someone early into the day  :) Besides arousing suspicion I was mainly just hoping for more experienced people to give some type of input/confirmation if this can be considered normal play or does Kevin seem different this game. 

Lyner, Spartan-B312, the Lone Wolf (Town Two-Shot Action Immune) has been stabbed through the back by an energy sword N3.

*sigh* Silly me.

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I do think more Pressure should be applied here. Torres unvoting got my attention yesterday day phase and he hasn't done anything to really elevate. Coupled with I don't really have strong scum reads, he's still on top of my suspect list. 

Vote Torres

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Let's also make this clear, that I'm like, very new to these IRON Mafia forums. I'm not familiar with most playstyles people have. Most games I've seen Kevin play pretty laid back, this game it's suddenly like he has more passion to vote on someone early into the day  :) Besides arousing suspicion I was mainly just hoping for more experienced people to give some type of input/confirmation if this can be considered normal play or does Kevin seem different this game. 

It must be because I'm a vanilla townie this game.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I unvoted on Canik because I didn't get scum vibes from him, which just so happened to be correct. I know I haven't played as many mafia games as you, but I think it's safe to say that voting out two of your mafia buds is a bad move. 

I know I'm not the best detective, but I do think it's a good idea to be pushing these theories. I wouldn't care as much if get night killed at this point; I do, however, care that you go after more promising leads. 

I am Vance, ONI Special Activities Division. I don't have any night actions and I win when all threats against town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is left.

I know this ain't a huzzah moment, but hopefully we can focus on weeding out scum. 

Also, by the way my win condition was said, it seems like there may be more than just town and mafia in this game.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Let's also make this clear, that I'm like, very new to these IRON Mafia forums. I'm not familiar with most playstyles people have. Most games I've seen Kevin play pretty laid back, this game it's suddenly like he has more passion to vote on someone early into the day :) Besides arousing suspicion I was mainly just hoping for more experienced people to give some type of input/confirmation if this can be considered normal play or does Kevin seem different this game.

It must be because I'm a vanilla townie this game.

Uhhh this is a random as fuck role claim from Kevin here...
But also torres has claimed VT too. So with Kevin and Torres also claiming vt it feels like we do not have a lot of PRs

That's 5 VTs

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Kevin has hinted a few times that he's a VT so this isn't really random imo. It's interesting though that several people have started role claiming today.

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I unvoted on Canik because I didn't get scum vibes from him
 Then why vote him in the first place? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

I unvoted on Canik because I didn't get scum vibes from him
 Then why vote him in the first place? 

Can you truly resist the urge to join a bandwagon? I think not!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Kevin has hinted a few times that he's a VT so this isn't really random imo. It's interesting though that several people have started role claiming today.

I mean I don't think two counts as several yet lol or did I miss someone's RC

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

I do think more Pressure should be applied here. Torres unvoting got my attention yesterday day phase and he hasn't done anything to really elevate. Coupled with I don't really have strong scum reads, he's still on top of my suspect list. 

Vote Torres

You're focusing just on yesterday and ignoring Torres votings from previous day, because it's more convenient to prosecute him this way.

And about yesteday: Caniks wagon was the only serious one and it was pretty obvious he'll get lynched (at least until Tony appeared on stage). When Torres joined the wagon it was:

Canik (5): KevinH, Ferastical, ABT, Robert, Torres

Robert2424 (2): brewersalliance, Canik

If Torres was a scum being afraid of lynching a town, why would he jump on the leading wagon in the first place?

Surely he could have jumped off due to seeing Tonys wagon forming quickly (since for a scum it's always better when not him, but someone else is accused of lynching townie). But it could as well be a decision of a townie who's not sure if he's going after a right person. 

Robert, I don't agree with your choices and I don't trust you, since I don't see you analyzing the situation, like in other games where you were a town. 

While this is not a definite proof, to me other players appear more townish than you...and someone has to be a scum here. 

vote Robert

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Vote count, please?  :) 

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I mean I don't think two counts as several yet lol or did I miss someone's RC

I mean you claimed a variant of parity cop, and I was counting WP's implied claim although I guess he hasn't actually claimed anything yet.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Unofficial Vote Count

lilweirdward (0):
brewersalliance (0):
ABT (0):
KevinH (0):
The Warrior (0):
captainjf (0):
Torres951 (2): KevinH, Robert2424
Ferastical (0):
Robert2424 (1): Ali bin Turban
Wolfpacks (2): Brewers, Ferastical

No Lynch (0): 

Not Voting (5): lilweirdward, The Warrior, captainjf, Torres951, Wolfpacks

With 10 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.

Deadline is 10-21 at 6pm CN time.

Post Count          Total - Day 4

brewersalliance  111 - 8

lilweirdward  79 - 9

KevinH  53 - 9

Robert2424  37 - 4

captainjf  36 - 3

The Warrior  36 - 2

Wolfpacks  34 - 2

Ali bin Turban  28 - 4

Ferastical  26 - 4

Torres951  25 - 7

Edited by Torres951, 17 October 2020 - 03:51 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Lol true I did. Tho the actual claim was made a few days ago.

And way to go Torres, being active finally! In proud of you ☺️
Tho editing posts is technically against the rules ;)

So now no longer proud 😭😭😭

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

I was fixing a mistake in that post :(

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Don't let velocity see. He's mod kill prone ;)

Jk on legit just a post count I think you're gucci

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

@Velocity, I dare you to strike me down. Do it and I'll delete your Thanos car!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter