Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo
And also TW can be mafias motion detector.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Honestly I dont what to do now. I dont like that SK possibility. Robert will be lynched because there are no better targets. Hopefully hes our scum, but if the game goes on, then:

- TW might be just making up his story. At this point we're unable to verify his claim. Though him being normal SK ( no actions other than NK) is less likely ( since he was blocked in the past - which would indicate he tried to kill only on that specific night).
- brewers could be SK
- KevinH could be a godfather
- Torres I dont think is mafia and he does not fit SK role ( he'd not wait for so long but go on a killing spree right away).

I'm indeed a Vig ( which I guess is pretty obvious now) and Im wondering if / who should I visit tonight if games not over yet. And I feel this upcoming night might be last one for me.

1. If Robert is lynched today and is the last scum then it's game over and we win. - Result: Town Wins
  2. If Robert is lynched today and is scum, but not the last one, then we will probably have 4 town vs 1 scum tonight.
    1. If ABT kills correctly then we win. - Result: Town Wins
    2. If ABT kills incorrectly (it doesn't matter what the remaining scum does) it's LYLO for town tomorrow. - Result: Town can win by lynching correctly tomorrow.
    3. If ABT does not kill it'll probably be 3 town vs 1 scum tomorrow (essentially LYLO). - Result: Town can win by lynching correctly tomorrow.
  3. If Robert is lynched today and is not scum, then we either have 3 vs 2 tonight or 3 vs 1 vs 1.
    1. If it's 3 vs 2 and ABT kills correctly at night then it'll probably be 2 vs 1 tomorrow (LYLO). - Result: Town can win by lynching correctly tomorrow.
    2. If its 3 vs 2 and ABT kills town at night. -  Result: Instant Town Loss.
    3. If it's 3 vs 2 and ABT does not kill at night, town loses with the night kill. - Result: Instant Town Loss.
    4. If it's 3 vs 1 vs 1 and ABT kills scum at night, any result could occur depending on scum kills. - Result: Town could win, tie, or ultimately lose depending on scum kills.
    5. If it's 3 vs 1 vs 1 and ABT kills town at night, the town could lose at night if both scum factions kill town. - Result: Town could win, tie, or lose depending on scum kills.
    6. If it's 3 vs 1 vs 1 and ABT does not kill tonight, any result could occur depending on scum kills. - Result: Town could win, tie, or ultimately lose depending on scum kills.

If Robert is lynched today and turns up as scum, my recommendation would be for ABT to kill his top remaining suspect at night. He will either be right and we win or wrong and it's LYLO for town tomorrow (same as if he didn't kill at all).

If Robert is lynched and is not scum it becomes a more difficult decision. Assuming I've accounted for all the possibilities (I think I have anyway) then we have the following result probabilities:

1 of 9 scenarios = Instant Town Win

3 of 9 scenarios = Town could win in a LYLO situation tomorrow

3 of 9 scenarios = Town could win, tie, or lose still

2 of 9 scenarios = Instant Town Loss

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
If lynching Robert wont end the game I think I'll take a shoot. For me
- torres does not fit mafia ( by votes) nor SK ( to reckless)
- KevinH does not fit SK due to WPs finding ( correct me if Im wrong)
- TW can be either mafia or even night SK ( that could be explanation for N2 block by LWW, N3 no kill and N4 kill)
- Brewers can be a SK ( and I dont like, that hes hiding details about his role).

In case SK exists and is bulletproof it'll be better if I make it known who I'll shot beforehand

Any suggestions?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I dont want to share the final part of my role because it can win the game for us and I don't want the last scum to know what it is. I'll tell u it tomorrow if we get into a lylo obviously. If I was the sk I wouldn't be ambiguous like this and I'd just straight up claim something lol

But anyways I think it depends on robert. If he's the sk then it's either Kevin as a godfather or TW.

If Robert is mafia then the sk is most likely TW as I doubt it is torres

If Robert is town, which I doubt, then it's gotta be Kevin mafia godfather, tw sk. In that case u should def shoot kevin as I highly doubt there would be a bullet proof godfather.

I still think Roberts gonna be a bp sk, as he was begging mafia to target him for the kill before lol
If Roberts town tho, this isn't gonna be good as they can kill two townies. :/

Robert better be scum.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Your the one twisting stuff here Brewers. I didn't force anybody to RC, only said it was likely Jailkeeper in the list. He choose his own path. I have no control weather he came out. Do I think its silly that he came out when he did. Yes. Is it my fault. No. He very well could of remained quiet. I wasn't even going to go after him at that point so he claimed freely with no pressure. 

You continually Claiming its my fault has no bearing and is your entire reasoning for voting me is because of it. If the town switched to LWW and then after everyone applied pressure and he claimed then, it be diffen't. Let me pull up Kevin post anyways. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

"Some more creative uses have included Town Enablers for Mafia power roles and Mafia Enablers for Town power roles. Both of these (the latter to a greater extent) reduce the positive feedback Mafia naturally generates for a faction that starts to win by taking away their power roles."

This is Kevin's Entire Reason for voting me. So either he's saying 1, He thinks I'm lying about being enabler, or 2, he's leaning towards me being a scum one as the most likely scenario, or 3, just doesn't care. 

Tell you guys what. I'm most likely lynched for sillyness, but I'll follow the Rabbit hole TW has put out. I know that I'm town. If TW claim has any weight, and he backs up what he says. If TW isn't scum, Kevin has to be. 

Unvote

Vote Kevin

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I'm loving all the detective work going on. I'm glad I could contribute and bring to light most/all of the information presented today!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Dude seriously why don't you try? I don't get it. We are all trying except you.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
If Robert turns SK I'll shoot KevinH
If town then I'll shoot TW.
If scum then Ill choose randomly ( except for torres)...but it doesnt matter since game will be decided by a coin toss from torres :P

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
If Torres actually decided this game via coin toss and we win, his coin can replace Rafay as the goat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Bruh, I have to decide who gets lynched?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

i mean you could actually try to put in some effort and vote for someone...

also if torres is the sk and wins this game for playing like a total idiot im going to be beyond pissed

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Enabler is a rare role, but it could be either faction.  So claiming Enabler (which I believe) is not the same as claiming Town (of which I am uncertain).

I do believe Robert is an Enabler.

I don't believe that just because he is an Enabler, that makes him town.

I'm just a Vanilla Townie and don't really know anything special.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I do believe Robert is an Enabler.   I don't believe that just because he is an Enabler, that makes him town.

His actions are much more consitant with a scum enabler than a town enabler.  deadline is tomorrow.  would be nice if everyone actually voted 

just be mindful of the hammer please

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I'm loving all the detective work going on. I'm glad I could contribute and bring to light most/all of the information presented today!

Are you in some sort of secret competition with Rafay to see who can post the most things like this? Why aren’t you even trying to contribute to the conversation at this point? Is it because you’ve played the entire game like this and actually trying now will out you?

If Robert isn’t the final scum then I think you’re our next best bet.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

if torres wins because he just lol posted the entire game im going to be beyond pissed 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

if torres wins because he just lol posted the entire game im going to be beyond pissed 

Well, you are voting me instead of him. so. I don't really have sympathy for you brewers. I tried to vote him last day phase as well. I'll get my I told you so post warmed up for you. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Official Vote Count

brewersalliance (0):
ABT (0):
KevinH (1): Robert2424
The Warrior (0):
Torres951 (0):
Robert2424 (2): brewersalliance, KevinH

Not Voting (3): ABT, The Warrior, Torres951

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is 10-30 at 6pm CN time.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Any recommendations for who I should use my motion detection on this evening? If not, I’ll choose to watch my top remaining suspect depending on who we lynch today.

@Torres - Deadline is this evening. Do you have anything to contribute?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
To make sure no funny things happen.

Vote Robert