Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

I'm not ready to go after either Kevin or TW, unless somebody brings something up, or I've missed something. But I have to think TW and Kevin are on different sides this game. However, at this time, if I was forced to pick between the two...its a VT claim vs. a half claim. I'd have to go against TW. While there is a chance, idk if Velocity would put a God Father in the game. 

whats the half claim?  and if tw and kevin are on opposite sides then why are you voting for torres?  your logic is making zero sense

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

@torres why do u focus so much on spam and tacos but all you are able to say in this game right now is "omg three people died, how did that happen"  or something to that effect 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

So you say that guy who helped lynching 2 scums is most likely to be scum? More likely than TW, because TW got blocked at night?

The wagons were hardly contested. Bussing is a thing along with trying to distance yourself from scum partners. So while TW was blocked, we have next to no information except voting patterns by Torres. This is how Torres plays. He loves lynches. I think he'd even think it be an insult if he wasn't on a lynch. Therefore, I cannot read him on that. Say placing a modifier on Torres that he has to vote for someone would be Pointless as well. He's going to do it, regardless of the restriction. They only way you could, as a Mod, punish him, would be to take his vote away, or saying he can only vote for one person and one person only for the game. Then he just wouldn't post, or he'd just post Memes. 

I'm not ready to go after either Kevin or TW, unless somebody brings something up, or I've missed something. But I have to think TW and Kevin are on different sides this game. However, at this time, if I was forced to pick between the two...its a VT claim vs. a half claim. I'd have to go against TW. While there is a chance, idk if Velocity would put a God Father in the game. 

whats the half claim?  and if tw and kevin are on opposite sides then why are you voting for torres?  your logic is making zero sense

I call it a Half claim as he isn't fully claiming. The entire point of the way TW has Claimed is not revealing everything, but revealing only certain details he wants to release to everyone. 

TW and Kevin being on different sides could mean 1 is actually town. Its just a theory, and both of them aren't going to post enough to flesh that out. Kevin posts mainly just facts, with helpful suggestions and TW activity usually comes at the end of the day with long posts. Leaving us wanting more from TW, Like a hungry audience. while Kevin is still at least useful, even in worst of circumstances. Posting post counts, Vote counts, even when he's not modding. He'll look and find links to any role for you, its like second nature to him, or he just lives secretly on those Wiki forums with all the information. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see them post more. I in fact would love to draw that out more, so we all can flesh this out. But the odds of them both being active enough, at the same time? 

What is my Vote on TW going to do? He's not going to post till the end of the day most likely. People are just as willing to entertain a lynch on everyone else, except a select few people. Meaning You brewers, TW, and Kevin. If I was dead, its likely everyone be looking at Torres. 

Lets say one is truly town. Even if either Kevin thought TW was scum or TW thought Kevin was scum, they are likely going to go the road more traveled. Not impossible unless there was no other option. 

There is likely a town Vig somewhere, unless TW killed Captain with on of his JOAT ability's. If there is a Town vig out there, The SK and Mafia are going to probally aim for eachother. even if we no lynched today, the worst case scenario for town would be if the Vig shoots a town, SK stabs a town, and mafia shoots a town, making a 1 v 1 v 1. In witch case the where the remain town player should tell the SK and Mafia player to kick rocks and let them try to kill each other during the night and not vote, or Vote No lynch. If there is no vig left, and we lynch Town today, same scenario for town. This is also saying if they aim for town. 

Theres 6 players, likely at least 1 SK and 1 scum, making it 1 v 1 v 4 currently. Unless there is 2 mafia. 1 v 2 v 3. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I call it a Half claim as he isn't fully claiming. The entire point of the way TW has Claimed is not revealing everything, but revealing only certain details he wants to release to everyone. 

how on earth is this a half claim not revealing info?  this is a full and detailed claim lol

Brewers' train of thought is mostly correct I think, except that I am not a Serial Killer. I think there is still something else going on that we don't yet know. Unsurprisingly, I am the top suspect today since both Ferastical and Captainjf are gone. It's time to put all the cards on the table so that we can get this right.

I am Chief Petty Officer McRobb, CO of the RSO Fermion (Town Motion Detector). According to the Halo wiki, Remote Scanning Outpost (RSO) Fermion was a scanning outpost designed to detect incoming threats to the Reach Military Complex. Fermion was the outpost that detected 300 Covenant vessels entering the Epsilon Eridani system inbound to Reach and alerted FLEETCOM so the USNC could muster a defense for the Planet.

I assumed a Halo themed game would be a role madness game so my first thought was that my role was probably on the weaker end of roles in the game. After we started seeing several VT's show up my role started to make more sense. It's definitely on the weaker end of town investigative roles but with a limited number of power roles present it made sense balance-wise not to have a stronger role like tracker/watcher/etc.

Night 1: I used my action on Canik but there was no motion detected. I chose Canik because he seemed to take issue with my obvious welcome vote on captainjf while casting a tad bit of shade my way:

I'm not sure TW really needed to pile on tho. That's a tad bit suspicious too but.. could be innocent.

While my no motion detected result on Canik on night 1 did not mean that he wasn't scum (since any other scum could have acted instead) this was another minor contributing factor in why I defended Canik as likely being town after his implosion.

Night 2: I used my action on Kevin and received no result which we now know was due to LWW jailing me. I chose Kevin for a couple reasons. After Brewers posted his revelation about MK and ABT being of different alignments with a good argument that MK was probably the scum out of the two of them, Kevin chose to vote for ABT to "balance things out" which seemed kind of odd at the time:

I don't view Lord MK's vote for Lyner as suspicious.

I only voted for Ali bin Turban because Brewers had just voted for Lord MK and I wanted to balance things out.

He later said that MK's posts were starting to seem desperate and that he would switch to Lord MK if nothing better came up. This sort of seemed like he would try to avoid voting for MK if he could:

I assume Brewers is telling the truth and that we have a 50-50 chance of getting scum in the absence of any other information.

I did not think Lord MK's vote on Lyner was anything special; it's what we do in the game of Mafia.

However, the comments since then seem desperate, so now we have some "other information"

I don't know what the vote count is so I won't switch yet, but unless I hear a better argument, I will switch to Lord MK.

Kevin did eventually vote for MK but his reason was interesting to me. It didn't mention anything else specific about how odd MK was behaving. Instead it seemed to be a continuation of the joke that Tony would hammer a player early if he could and almost inviting him to do so:

Unvote.

Tony needs there to be N-1 votes so he can end the day early.

Vote: Lord MK

Then a little later there was this post:

I see nothing wrong with Lord MK making up stories about conversations with Brewers or about anyone's role. As I said, he did a poor job and I would certainly have voted for him no matter what, but I look forward to playing with him in future games.

This sort of seemed to contradict some of the earlier actions of the day and that he might have only really voted for MK because the writing was on the wall.

Night 3: I used my action on Wolfpacks and was told that that there was motion detected. It was clear that there were only two people (Tony or Canik) who could get lynched on day 3 due to their wagons. Wolfpacks was the only other person to register a vote and he did not vote for either wagon. He voted for Brewers who was more or less "confirmed" town. This seemed like he might know that both wagons were town and he was trying to avoid being on whichever wagon won while still registering a vote. I assumed initially that the motion detected could be due to Wolfpacks performing an action but after LWW role claimed I realized that my "motion detected" result was actually due to LWW jailing Wolfpacks.

My "motion detected" result on night 3 with wolfpacks, in addition to my "no result" on night 2, is why I posted yesterday that I could partially validate LWW's role claim and that I had a reason to believe he was what he said he was.

Night 4: I used my action on captainjf and received motion detected as a result. I targeted captain because he was my top suspect remaining (hence my vote for him even though Velocity didn't count it..) and he managed to survive the fire fight that was the result of the tied vote. Clearly my result on captain was due to someone killing him at night (probably the Vig).

My vote record in this game has been miserable and I apologize about that but I do want to point a few things out that do help it look objectively less terrible:

-In post #306, which was made 5-6 days before the day 2 deadline, I posted my intent to vote for MK closer to deadline and asked that the town NOT hammer him so early.  

-In post #320, I tried to convince Wolfpacks that Brewers was almost certainly telling the truth about MK when Wolfpacks posted doubt about the legitimacy of the claim and used it as justification to vote for Brewers.

-The only reason I didn't vote for Rafay on day 2 was because we were already gifted a free mafia kill. I didn't have any reason at that time to legitimately suspect Rafay other than his normal suspicious nature but I was considering using my action on either him or Kevin that night.

-I tried to post my vote on captainjf before the deadline but it didn't post until after because I sat at my computer watching it say "saving post" for nearly a minute.. I was not happy when my vote on captainjf wasn't counted and made sure to let Velocity know after the fact. He told me that he debated counting it but wanted to see his firefight mechanic in action so he opted not to count it.

I am an unknown to many of you but I know my role and having the benefit of my own information here is what's left and what I know. Listed in order of most likely town to least likely town:

Town:

TW - Claimed Town Motion Detector - Verified LWW's role claim as Jailer. No other verification.
ABT - No role claimed - Confirmed by Brewers to be a different alignment than MK who was scum. Investigated as Town to Cop. Assuming Velocity didn't give Wolfpacks the incorrect result it probably means ABT is the town Vig.

Almost Certainly Town:

Brewers - Claimed Parity Cop? - Outed MK as scum early. Voted Rafay. The only reason he's lower than ABT on the list is because ABT was basically confirmed as town by both Brewers result and Wolfpacks result but he's basically confirmed as well in my opinion.

Possibly Town:

KevinH - Claimed VT - Investigated as Town to the Cop (could be a godfather though)

Unsure:

Robert2424 - Claimed Enabler for Jailkeeper - No alignment confirmation
Torres951 - Claimed VT - No confirmation

My assumption at this point is that Robert or Kevin is the final mafia which would leave Torres as a possible SK.

There is likely a town Vig somewhere, unless TW killed Captain with on of his JOAT ability's.

uhh he claimed motion detector not joat.  so how could he kill someone with his joat ability

I am beyond confused.   

Brewers' train of thought is mostly correct I think, except that I am not a Serial Killer. I think there is still something else going on that we don't yet know. Unsurprisingly, I am the top suspect today since both Ferastical and Captainjf are gone. It's time to put all the cards on the table so that we can get this right.

I am Chief Petty Officer McRobb, CO of the RSO Fermion (Town Motion Detector). According to the Halo wiki, Remote Scanning Outpost (RSO) Fermion was a scanning outpost designed to detect incoming threats to the Reach Military Complex. Fermion was the outpost that detected 300 Covenant vessels entering the Epsilon Eridani system inbound to Reach and alerted FLEETCOM so the USNC could muster a defense for the Planet.

I assumed a Halo themed game would be a role madness game so my first thought was that my role was probably on the weaker end of roles in the game. After we started seeing several VT's show up my role started to make more sense. It's definitely on the weaker end of town investigative roles but with a limited number of power roles present it made sense balance-wise not to have a stronger role like tracker/watcher/etc.

Night 1: I used my action on Canik but there was no motion detected. I chose Canik because he seemed to take issue with my obvious welcome vote on captainjf while casting a tad bit of shade my way:

I'm not sure TW really needed to pile on tho. That's a tad bit suspicious too but.. could be innocent.

While my no motion detected result on Canik on night 1 did not mean that he wasn't scum (since any other scum could have acted instead) this was another minor contributing factor in why I defended Canik as likely being town after his implosion.

Night 2: I used my action on Kevin and received no result which we now know was due to LWW jailing me. I chose Kevin for a couple reasons. After Brewers posted his revelation about MK and ABT being of different alignments with a good argument that MK was probably the scum out of the two of them, Kevin chose to vote for ABT to "balance things out" which seemed kind of odd at the time:

I don't view Lord MK's vote for Lyner as suspicious.

I only voted for Ali bin Turban because Brewers had just voted for Lord MK and I wanted to balance things out.

He later said that MK's posts were starting to seem desperate and that he would switch to Lord MK if nothing better came up. This sort of seemed like he would try to avoid voting for MK if he could:

I assume Brewers is telling the truth and that we have a 50-50 chance of getting scum in the absence of any other information.

I did not think Lord MK's vote on Lyner was anything special; it's what we do in the game of Mafia.

However, the comments since then seem desperate, so now we have some "other information"

I don't know what the vote count is so I won't switch yet, but unless I hear a better argument, I will switch to Lord MK.

Kevin did eventually vote for MK but his reason was interesting to me. It didn't mention anything else specific about how odd MK was behaving. Instead it seemed to be a continuation of the joke that Tony would hammer a player early if he could and almost inviting him to do so:

Unvote.

Tony needs there to be N-1 votes so he can end the day early.

Vote: Lord MK

Then a little later there was this post:

I see nothing wrong with Lord MK making up stories about conversations with Brewers or about anyone's role. As I said, he did a poor job and I would certainly have voted for him no matter what, but I look forward to playing with him in future games.

This sort of seemed to contradict some of the earlier actions of the day and that he might have only really voted for MK because the writing was on the wall.

Night 3: I used my action on Wolfpacks and was told that that there was motion detected. It was clear that there were only two people (Tony or Canik) who could get lynched on day 3 due to their wagons. Wolfpacks was the only other person to register a vote and he did not vote for either wagon. He voted for Brewers who was more or less "confirmed" town. This seemed like he might know that both wagons were town and he was trying to avoid being on whichever wagon won while still registering a vote. I assumed initially that the motion detected could be due to Wolfpacks performing an action but after LWW role claimed I realized that my "motion detected" result was actually due to LWW jailing Wolfpacks.

My "motion detected" result on night 3 with wolfpacks, in addition to my "no result" on night 2, is why I posted yesterday that I could partially validate LWW's role claim and that I had a reason to believe he was what he said he was.

Night 4: I used my action on captainjf and received motion detected as a result. I targeted captain because he was my top suspect remaining (hence my vote for him even though Velocity didn't count it..) and he managed to survive the fire fight that was the result of the tied vote. Clearly my result on captain was due to someone killing him at night (probably the Vig).

My vote record in this game has been miserable and I apologize about that but I do want to point a few things out that do help it look objectively less terrible:

-In post #306, which was made 5-6 days before the day 2 deadline, I posted my intent to vote for MK closer to deadline and asked that the town NOT hammer him so early.  

-In post #320, I tried to convince Wolfpacks that Brewers was almost certainly telling the truth about MK when Wolfpacks posted doubt about the legitimacy of the claim and used it as justification to vote for Brewers.

-The only reason I didn't vote for Rafay on day 2 was because we were already gifted a free mafia kill. I didn't have any reason at that time to legitimately suspect Rafay other than his normal suspicious nature but I was considering using my action on either him or Kevin that night.

-I tried to post my vote on captainjf before the deadline but it didn't post until after because I sat at my computer watching it say "saving post" for nearly a minute.. I was not happy when my vote on captainjf wasn't counted and made sure to let Velocity know after the fact. He told me that he debated counting it but wanted to see his firefight mechanic in action so he opted not to count it.

I am an unknown to many of you but I know my role and having the benefit of my own information here is what's left and what I know. Listed in order of most likely town to least likely town:

Town:

TW - Claimed Town Motion Detector - Verified LWW's role claim as Jailer. No other verification.
ABT - No role claimed - Confirmed by Brewers to be a different alignment than MK who was scum. Investigated as Town to Cop. Assuming Velocity didn't give Wolfpacks the incorrect result it probably means ABT is the town Vig.

Almost Certainly Town:

Brewers - Claimed Parity Cop? - Outed MK as scum early. Voted Rafay. The only reason he's lower than ABT on the list is because ABT was basically confirmed as town by both Brewers result and Wolfpacks result but he's basically confirmed as well in my opinion.

Possibly Town:

KevinH - Claimed VT - Investigated as Town to the Cop (could be a godfather though)

Unsure:

Robert2424 - Claimed Enabler for Jailkeeper - No alignment confirmation
Torres951 - Claimed VT - No confirmation

My assumption at this point is that Robert or Kevin is the final mafia which would leave Torres as a possible SK.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

What is “half” about my claim? I literally told you who I am, what I am, what I did on each night, and why I did it (thought process). I don’t understand what you’re getting at, Robert. Did you actually read my role?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Robert2424

From https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Enabler

"Some more creative uses have included Town Enablers for Mafia power roles and Mafia Enablers for Town power roles. Both of these (the latter to a greater extent) reduce the positive feedback Mafia naturally generates for a faction that starts to win by taking away their power roles."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

can we get a vote count please?

i think thats two on robert?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Well surprise surprise when I flip as the exact role I said I was Kevin. I questioned it as well, but velocity said it was fine. 

Also, maybe I'm getting games mixed up here. I guess I'll reread. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

firs off, i dont know why robert is prenteding to not have seen or known tw's role claim because he legit posted this after TW wrote that long rc

If I'm going to buy TW role claim, I feel it would have to be a case in fact as TW mentioned, a Mafia Godfather. 

so yeah, roberts excuses are not gonna cut it for me

and since our mod is MIA

brewersalliance (0):
ABT (0):
KevinH (0):
The Warrior (0):
Torres951 (1): robert2424
Robert2424 (2): brewers, kevinH

Not Voting (3):  ABT, The Warrior, Torres951

Deadline is 11-1 at 6pm CN time.
It is now Day 5.

Deadline is LITERALLY FOREVER FROM NOW 

also velocity didnt say this but im assuming with 6 alive its 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

o yeah, roberts excuses are not gonna cut it for me
 And you only prove me right. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

in regards to what exactly?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Official Vote Count

brewersalliance (0):
ABT (0):
KevinH (0):
The Warrior (0):
Torres951 (1): Robert2424
Robert2424 (2): brewersalliance, KevinH

Not Voting (3): ABT, The Warrior, Torres951

Deadline is 10-30 at 6pm CN time.
Brewers was right, I forgot. With 6 alive its 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Deadline has been shortened 3 days. There’s only a handful of players left and discussion is slowing.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

You claim its excuses. But you avoided and ignored what I said. Unwillingness. So go ahead. Lynch me. You learn nothing, you lose a town. and I get to say I told you so. I've been playing Mafia for a long time now. Since 2006. If I was scum, why would I out so willingly, that I was an Enabler? I put forth everything in what I thought gave town the best chance for victory. The Jailkeeper didn't have to RC unless he had too, but he did anyways. I didn't force anything, but people keep twisting things saying I claimed to figure out who the Jailkeeper was. If he claimed cool, but I never said, "He has to claim right now". I did say out of the list, of 5 people of the time, A jailkeeper was likely among them. Along with scum. and I did say if he claimed, or when eventually he claimed if we went after wrong person and put 3 to 4 votes on him, he claimed, but he came out anyways, on his own. This game is not normal. Said it right at the beginning. I'm a enabler Jailkeeper town. It didn't say who was or how many. Or for what team. It was entirely possible for me to only enable a Scum Jailkeeper. The Role PM was broad. Hell, I could be enabling a Scum Jailkeeper as well still and would have no idea. If I was scum, I would think Velocity would of given a decent RC that wasn't a role that was mostly scum based. I could think of a better Fake RC then a Jailkeeper Enabler. one of the two. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

If I was scum, I would think Velocity would of given a decent RC that wasn't a role that was mostly scum based. I could think of a better Fake RC then a Jailkeeper Enabler

I'm a enabler Jailkeeper town. It didn't say who was or how many. Or for what team. It was entirely possible for me to only enable a Scum Jailkeeper. The Role PM was broad. Hell, I could be enabling a Scum Jailkeeper as well still and would have no idea. If I was scum, I would think Velocity would of given a decent RC that wasn't a role that was mostly scum based. I could think of a better Fake RC then a Jailkeeper Enabler. one of the two.

Well, at first you've acctually said that there was a Town Jailkeeper. Being enabler you wouldn't know. Being mafia enabler you'd indeed know that for sure. Also claiming antyhing else than enabler would not be wise, since LWW knew that you're enabler. 

Also why do you say that Enabler is mostly scum based? Wiki shows it as neutral role.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

That was based upon what has happened and said that when I claimed. I didn't know, but when I claimed and even before I know who was, because a Night we didn't have a kill, I believed it had to been Town. It could of been either a Doc, a block, or a Jailkeeper. and I knew at least that Jailkeeper was in the game. Hince then LWW decided to come out. Then got killed during the night. I also mentioned it was Broad that ANY Jailkeepers in the game I would enable. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if scum had a Jailkeeping ability as well. 

Also Kevin is the one pointing out that is is normally scum based. Meaning Mafia Enabler Jailkeeper, Town Jailkeeper. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Also Kevin is the one pointing out that is is normally scum based. Meaning Mafia Enabler Jailkeeper, Town Jailkeeper. 

"Some more creative uses have included Town Enablers for Mafia power roles and Mafia Enablers for Town power roles. Both of these (the latter to a greater extent) reduce the positive feedback Mafia naturally generates for a faction that starts to win by taking away their power roles."

he just quoted the wiki.  this does not say in any way shape or form that its normally scum base.  again you are twisting or ignoring what people have been saying.  and you did not need to come out and say their is a jailer and its probably lww.  LWW died because of that 1000000%  so either you are scum and u baited the jailer to be exposed OR  you are a townie who legit told the scum "hey lww is the jailer and here is two ways to kill the role who can stop your kills and help town win the game"

it has to be the former because there is just no excuse for the latter

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Enabler is a rare role, but it could be either faction.  So claiming Enabler (which I believe) is not the same as claiming Town (of which I am uncertain).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Looks like deadline is Friday now as well so we have about two and a half days left to discuss stuff

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

we have about two and a half days left to discuss stuff

Offensively challenged Establishment beat Brewersalliance, 63.40-51.63
Despite ranking only 10th in the league in points scored for the week, Establishment secured a 63.40-51.63 victory over Brewersalliance...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
Honestly I dont what to do now. I dont like that SK possibility. Robert will be lynched because there are no better targets. Hopefully hes our scum, but if the game goes on, then:

- TW might be just making up his story. At this point we're unable to verify his claim. Though him being normal SK ( no actions other than NK) is less likely ( since he was blocked in the past - which would indicate he tried to kill only on that specific night).
- brewers could be SK
- KevinH could be a godfather
- Torres I dont think is mafia and he does not fit SK role ( he'd not wait for so long but go on a killing spree right away).

I'm indeed a Vig ( which I guess is pretty obvious now) and Im wondering if / who should I visit tonight if games not over yet. And I feel this upcoming night might be last one for me.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter