Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

I took a look again at Velocity's story after Rafay was lynched:

Thel ‘Vadamee was furious. His initial invasion force had been mostly held off by the humans, despite his earlier assumptions. His forces were making progress, though it is far slower than anticipated. Compounding onto that, more personally, an elite team he had sent to eliminate a high value Spartan team, had perished. One of them he had known well, an honorable warrior and stoic defender of the Great Journey. That was the last straw for not just him, but also the High Prophets.

Hearing his failures, the failure to eliminate the human’s military jewel and recover the abundance of holy artifacts stored there, the Prophets themselves had him return to High Charity, for a “special ceremony.” Upon his arrival, he was put in chains, and taken to the Council hall.

Thel ‘Vadamee, a proud Fleetmaster... Reduced to a mere suicide errand boy for the Prophets.

He had become... The Arbiter.

To make matters worse for himself, the Prophet of Regret ordered him back to the human planet of Reach, to attack and eliminate the Spartan team his men had failed to do so, by himself.

Upon his arrival back to the planet, he quickly set out on his path of Vengeance against the Spartans that were the reason he was in this unfortunate situation. He has a grudge to settle, and nothing will stop him.

One could draw a conclusion (especially after reading last paragraph) that there's just one guy left. I also didn't noticed in the text any involvement of 3rd party, so I'm bit skeptic about SK just yet. 

Though if he exists, Brewers is also one of the possible suspects. 

For now, assuming we're talking about mafia only, I agree that Robert is a best target. But I'll let him come and talk before I vote. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I mean If there isn't a sk, how did we get three kills? Unless someone also has a pgo ability and it killed WP or lww

I don't think I've ever seen a mafia role where they can kill two people in one night. Tho there have been a few roles I've never seen before in this game so I guess that isn't out of the question

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

So with both captain and ferstacal gone, left with TW, and Torres. 

The possibility of a Godfather perplexes me. 

TW has claimed now...and it with a name claim.  Chief Petty Officer McRobb, I found some info simply punching it into Google. 

https://www.halopedia.org/McRobb

At this point, is it only me and one other person who's Name claimed up to this point? 

We also don't know who LWW Jailkeeped. witch sucks unless he said somewhere and I missed it. He could of Jailkeeped TW, (I didn't see him claim to be Jailkeeped so I don't think he was), Torres, me, or Captain. (Captain was killed so we can rule that out). I wasn't notified I was Jailkeeped, course I don't have any night actions, and that up to the mod. But out of the possible options, I think it is most likely he Jailed me or Torres. If Torres did get Jailkeeped, now be the time to come forward if you got a message you were. 

If I'm going to buy TW role claim, I feel it would have to be a case in fact as TW mentioned, a Mafia Godfather. 

So, I would think there be only one role if there wasn't an SK as well. A Paranoid Gun owner. If that was the case. Ouch. That really hurts us. 

If Kevin and Torres hasn't named claim, Please do so now. 

@Brewers, I don't even have a night action. And I've claimed a known character thats been included in the story. Kat, Noble Team Lieutenant Commander. Nobody has counter claimed this either. 

So there's only a few possibility's from my standpoint. 

1. Kevin Mafia Godfather

and Torres SK

2. TW mafia

Torres SK

3. Torres Mafia

TW SK

4. Kevin Mafia Godfather

TW SK

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

If Kevin and Torres hasn't named claim, Please do so now. 

I role claimed and name claimed back in post #667, almost 200 posts ago!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

I mean If there isn't a sk, how did we get three kills? Unless someone also has a pgo ability and it killed WP or lww

I don't think I've ever seen a mafia role where they can kill two people in one night. Tho there have been a few roles I've never seen before in this game so I guess that isn't out of the question

I've seen it in one of the games in the past (I don't remember if that was TW's or KevinH's game) - one of the scum got JOAT with 1 action of Vig like shot. 

For the sake of completing Character claims: 

TW - Chief Petty Officer McRobb

Robert - Kat, Noble Team Lieutenant Commander

Torres - Vance, ONI Special Activities Division 

ABT - Jorge, Spartan II

Brewers - ????

KevinH - ???

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

I wasn't notified I was Jailkeeped, course I don't have any night actions, and that up to the mod. But out of the possible options, I think it is most likely he Jailed me or Torres

I don't think one gets any information about jailkeeping. He'd only get info when using an action. Though that's a good point. LWW did target someone, and it wasn't TW, captain or WP, so most probably it was Torres or Robert. So the likehood of them both being on the wrong side is lower. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I am Colonel Holland, UNSC Military Commander
It could have been WP if scum had a strongman kill but I highly doubt he would have jailed the cop

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Players who could have been jailed

Me- did not do an action last night so I wouldn't know if I was jailed
ABT - tho less likely because well the vig kill of captain
Kevin - claimed VT so if jailed he wouldn't know (unless he isn't a VT)
Robert - same
Torres - same

So really there is no way for us to actually know who was jailed. I think it was most likely robert or Torres, but that doesn't narrow it down or confirm if they actually were jailed. And modifiers could also be in play like an asctetic or something that would stop the jailing from actually taking place.

So I dont know if that's going to help us a ton today. I think the best bet is to go off what we know. Robert forced the jailer to come out and that was totally unnecessary. He then begged mafia to kill him. Either he has a pgo modifier and he baited WP into targeting him which would be RECKLESS as hell, or he wanted to appear super towny with that. And to me it just feels like he was trying way to hard to look town.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
Assuming LWW did jail someone last night it was most likely Torres, Robert, or Kevin — all of which have claimed passive (or none) actions. They either wouldn’t know they had been jailed or they’d be openly admitting to having another action that they didn’t disclose previously so unfortunately we probably wont know for sure who LWW would have targeted.

I've seen it in one of the games in the past (I don't remember if that was TW's or KevinH's game) - one of the scum got JOAT with 1 action of Vig like shot.

I don’t remember the specific game but I do recall something like this happening in a game.

I suppose it’s also possible that someone had a lover modifier or something but I’m not sure how that would fit the lore.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
But was the same scum able to do two kills in one night? I remember seeing a joat scum with a kill once but he couldn't do both kills, the other scum had to do the kill. I think that was a MK game
Either way that's irrelevant, as velocity is the mod and can be doing whatever he wants, as we have seen with a made up role, the mk situation etc

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
Right. I suppose it wouldn’t be much different though than a mod allowing a mafia role like roleblocker to both block and kill on the same night.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I still think it's more likely than not we have an sk over a mafia member who can kill twice in one night.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Problem with SK is that it can be virtually anynone. He will play like a town and we have no tools to find him. On the other hand we can't afford to hunt for random people when we still have mafia to handle. So if he exists it'll be pure luck to get him. 

If that's a mafia with additional kill ability, then it's probably a limited use power. We've seen it being used the moment our power roles revealed themselves. That suggest scum were patient enough to wait with it for the opportune moment (which suggest it would not be Torres). 

My order of trust is right now at (from most to least): 

Brewers/Torres

KevinH/TW

Robert

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I am Arthur Payth, Marine.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

I have to agree with brewers, I think theres an SK. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

out of the remaining 4. Kevin had an investigation on him. TW was confirmed blocked a night. Torres has nothing other then a regular claim and some votes. Brewers, I believe is the most town out of all of them. Or he has completely fooled me and everyone else. 

To give town the best chance for victory, and given the options. I'll do what I think is the towns best move. 

Vote Torres

It might look like I'm tunneling again, but I don't see a better choice for town. 

I'm not ready to go after either Kevin or TW, unless somebody brings something up, or I've missed something. But I have to think TW and Kevin are on different sides this game. However, at this time, if I was forced to pick between the two...its a VT claim vs. a half claim. I'd have to go against TW. While there is a chance, idk if Velocity would put a God Father in the game. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
So you say that guy who helped lynching 2 scums is most likely to be scum? More likely than TW, because TW got blocked at night?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

I'm just...so confused. I thought we had it in the bag, then BOOM! 3 deaths.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
You've said that already, so why repeating this? And its not contributing to the discussion anyway.

It would be much better if you wrote what do you think about current situation and who's your suspect.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

That's the thing, I don't know! 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter