Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-10] Election Mafia - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Thanks for clarifying.

I'm in no rush to get this day over with. There's a lot of uncertainty about which way we're going to go and a lot of people haven't weighed in yet. We should definitely get more engagement from the rest of the living players to avoid not gaining the information we'll need about everyone by the next game day.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Every vote must be counted. It cannot be stressed enough.

What happens if there is a tie like right now? What will you do then Lyner?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

Thanks for clarifying.

I'm in no rush to get this day over with. There's a lot of uncertainty about which way we're going to go and a lot of people haven't weighed in yet. We should definitely get more engagement from the rest of the living players to avoid not gaining the information we'll need about everyone by the next game day.

Sounds like stalling to me

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
I say we get Tony lynched, then we will see if he's lww's buddy or not.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

I say we get Tony lynched, then we will see if he's lww's buddy or not.

Agreed. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Thanks for clarifying.

Sounds like stalling to me

So now I'm scum for saying we shouldn't end the day early? That we should get everyone's votes and have a thorough discussion? Interesting, noted.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
If Tony gets lynched today and he ends up being scum we should then consider looking at LWW.

If Rafay gets lynched today and he ends up being scum we should then consider looking at MK.

And if whomever we lynch today ends up being town we can consider looking at one of the two in the other group.

I’m leaning toward Tony first because I think we kind of let it slide too easily yesterday that he managed to survive the first night.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

If Tony gets lynched today and he ends up being scum we should then consider looking at LWW.

If Rafay gets lynched today and he ends up being scum we should then consider looking at MK.

And if whomever we lynch today ends up being town we can consider looking at one of the two in the other group.

I’m leaning toward Tony first because I think we kind of let it slide too easily yesterday that he managed to survive the first night.

I feel like this is the best course of action!

Vote: Tony

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

Why do all the votes come in with no reason? 

I want someone to analyse all my quotes and tell me specifically why I am scum with proper reasons. Or are you all just going to flop around and vote me because you're lazy?

+1 Town points to LWW for setting a good precedent as the elector on D1. 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote: Rafay

I like balance.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Vote rafay

Thanks for the reminder Kev. Whole reason I came for that last post was to do what you did and I completely forgot!

DECISION DESK UPDATE:

Votes are still coming in, as Democrats have claimed they have found thousands of new votes in two counties in GA.  It seems that GA is counting those votes by hand and they only have one person doing the job, so they are coming in very slow.  

50% of precincts reporting 

Finster

KevinH
LWW
Lord MK
Lyner
Rafay (2) FInster, LWW
TW
Tony (2) Wolfpacks, Rafay
Torres
Wolfpacks

Not voting:  KevinH, MK, Lyner, TW, Torres

The SCOTUS has ruled that all votes must be counted by 11/20 by 6PM as I am going out of town again :P

Is it a mistake I am not included on the 'not voting' list?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Finster

KevinH
LWW
Lord MK
Lyner
Rafay (4) Finster, LWW, Kevin, Tony
TW
Tony (4) Wolfpacks, Rafay, Lyner, Torres
Torres
Wolfpacks

Not voting:  MK, TW

I agree with TW's thinking

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

So why is the elector getting a vote?

If I am not wrong, it has been tradition that he who is an elector does not get a vote. Tell me if i'm wrong

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Cause it's limey and he isn't the brightest bulb.

Anyways, vote: Tony

But at times, he makes great decisions like now.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

If I am not wrong, it has been tradition that he who is an elector does not get a vote. Tell me if i'm wrong

There aren't any official rules, Lyner or any other elector can set whatever rules they want for themselves for the day. I agree though, I'm surprised Lyner is including his preference to sway the vote, but at least he's being serious about the day which is about all I can ask for lol

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

So why is the elector getting a vote? If I am not wrong, it has been tradition that he who is an elector does not get a vote. Tell me if i'm wrong

It means, if there's a tie b/w me and you, he'll probably lynch you. Again, speculation only. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

There aren't any official rules, Lyner or any other elector can set whatever rules they want for themselves for the day. I agree though, I'm surprised Lyner is including his preference to sway the vote, but at least he's being serious about the day which is about all I can ask for lol

I thought about skipping my vote, but there really is no advantage of doing that as a townie elector, while it's very convenient if you're scum elector.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
If we'd been consistent since D1 I'd probably agree, but it does tip the scales now, especially while people are still choosing votes. I don't think it's a particularly scummy move unless Tony turns out not to be scum (which would be the case in the opposite situation if your vote was on Rafay), but it is interesting.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

It doesn't really matter. None of our votes count. We're all just indicating our voting preference and counting on the elector to follow the will of the people.

I have no strong feeling one way or the other between Tony and Rafay honestly so to me this is just a pick 'em. I'm leaning toward Tony though because we already opted to lynch him once and failed due to a "clerical issue". I'm not blaming LWW really because things happen, but in lieu of any other information we can at least verify that LWW wasn't trying to save Tony for some reason.

Vote: Tony

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Finster

KevinH