Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-10] Election Mafia - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

More because why not:

- I will accept majority votes

- I reserve the right to end the day anytime within the 24 hours before the deadline since I may not be able to be online exactly around it.

- I reserve the right to use any unused votes anytime.

- I will end the day if someone got 2/3 of the total available votes. Totally not arbitrary number.

ABT

KevinH
LWW
Lord MK
Lyner
Rafay (2): Lilweirdward, Finster Baby
TW
Tony
Torres
Wolfpacks

With 10 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Here we go then

Abt Town: not active because of RL so no read
Kevin Town: is playing it different, not his normal MO,
LWW Scum: there's just something about him that makes me suspicious, especially how he is trying to lead people.
LORD MK Town: in my opinion he's playing it straight, no tricks.
LYNER Town: less or slightly more active then me, no real read, just a feeling
RAFAY Town: seems fine for me, no outbursts just playing as is.
TW: the only person I'm not sure of seems Town but also seems to kinda back LWW up a lot.
Tony Scum: in league with LWW
TORRES Town: no big leads on him, seems ok
WOLFPACK: Thats me Town

LWW and Tony are giving me the biggest scum feel out of everyone, I voted for Tony last time and see no reason to change that vote

VOTE Tony

Should I have put Democrat and republican instead of Town and scum 🤔

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Rafay (2): Lilweirdward, Finster Baby

Dead ppl (FB) cant vote!!!

can they??

Vote: Tony Maurice 

I agree with WPs assessment. I think LWW should be next. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

tell that to the Democratic party

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

BREAKING NEWS:  Fox News has just learned that the left has been using dead people to vote.  They have been taking the mail in ballots for people who are out of town or dead and using them to vote.  One of those people is ABT.  We have just learned that Finster Baby who has died has still been voting.  

Finster Replaces ABT

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Welcome back Finster! 

Is the baby now a zombie?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

BREAKING NEWS:  Fox News has just learned that the left has been using dead people to vote.  They have been taking the mail in ballots for people who are out of town or dead and using them to vote.  One of those people is ABT.  We have just learned that Finster Baby who has died has still been voting.  

Finster Replaces ABT

The dead live bitches!

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

@Wolfpacks - When you say that I've been backing up LWW "a lot", are you referring to me commenting that I found Rafay's "why are we voting for Tony again?" posts odd as well? That hardly seems like backing him a lot.

That would mean Wolfpacks is next in line based off of the post count:

lilweirdward 46
The Warrior 30
Lord MK 29
brewersalliance 26
Tony Maurice 22
Rafay 20
Ali bin Turban 17
Torres951 17
KevinH 17
Velocity 15
Lyner 14
Wolfpacks 13
Dontavian 9
Finster Baby 8
Robert2424 3

Interestingly enough, Lyner has only posted one more time than Wolfpacks.

@Brewers - ABT commented the other day saying that his activity was going to be sporadic moving forward and that you can replace him if you find a replacement. Do you plan on trying to do that?

Not sure why that's interesting, I'm just playing the game like I always do, i do have some theorys that I'll impart once I finish work

It was interesting because Lyner made the comment about possibly only considering less active people if he became elector. Then, after he became elector, only one person remaining had fewer posts than him, which was you. It was interesting on his part, not yours.

#burn #thetruthhurts #stopthesteal

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

#feelthebern 

wow.  liberal cuck

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

Well you can have a dead towny. If you think I’m mafia then good luck finding the real people.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

@Wolfpacks - When you say that I've been backing up LWW "a lot", are you referring to me commenting that I found Rafay's "why are we voting for Tony again?" posts odd as well? That hardly seems like backing him a lot.

That would mean Wolfpacks is next in line based off of the post count:

lilweirdward 46
The Warrior 30
Lord MK 29
brewersalliance 26
Tony Maurice 22
Rafay 20
Ali bin Turban 17
Torres951 17
KevinH 17
Velocity 15
Lyner 14
Wolfpacks 13
Dontavian 9
Finster Baby 8
Robert2424 3

Interestingly enough, Lyner has only posted one more time than Wolfpacks.

@Brewers - ABT commented the other day saying that his activity was going to be sporadic moving forward and that you can replace him if you find a replacement. Do you plan on trying to do that?

Not sure why that's interesting, I'm just playing the game like I always do, i do have some theorys that I'll impart once I finish work
It was interesting because Lyner made the comment about possibly only considering less active people if he became elector. Then, after he became elector, only one person remaining had fewer posts than him, which was you. It was interesting on his part, not yours.

#burn #thetruthhurts #stopthesteal
As I've said many times not posting does not define activity, I'm always active just decide not to fluff post and will only will post stuff with substance, but now I understand what you meant ie lyner.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

ABT

KevinH
LWW
Lord MK
Lyner
Rafay (1): Lilweirdward
TW
Tony (1): FB
Torres
Wolfpacks

FIXED

Oops

ABT

KevinH
LWW
Lord MK
Lyner
Rafay (1): Lilweirdward
TW
Tony (1): Rafay
Torres
Wolfpacks

FIXED

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

DECISION DESK UPDATE:

Votes are still coming in, as Democrats have claimed they have found thousands of new votes in two counties in GA.  It seems that GA is counting those votes by hand and they only have one person doing the job, so they are coming in very slow.  

50% of precincts reporting 

Finster

KevinH
LWW
Lord MK
Lyner
Rafay (2) FInster, LWW
TW
Tony (2) Wolfpacks, Rafay
Torres
Wolfpacks

Not voting:  KevinH, MK, Lyner, TW, Torres

The SCOTUS has ruled that all votes must be counted by 11/20 by 6PM as I am going out of town again :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
The duck.
I already voted for lily-livered
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

The duck.
I already voted for lily-livered

u actually voted tony, not lww

i thought the vote was from the previous day tho.  it looks like your vote is a hanging chad.  please fill out a new ballot 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Moving up deadline by a lot is dumb and unfair, but this whole game has kind of been a train wreck unfortunately.

I have no idea if Tony is scum or not but it seems like he's just trolling as usual, and brewers accusations against him in other games kind of reinforces that for me. I'm keeping my vote on Rafay for reasons already stated.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

:emot-psyduck:

I'm too lazy to recheck the votes so I'll gladly use brewers' countings

Alright let's do this quickly, start voting or I'll kick you out

I'm voting Tony for now

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Moving up deadline by a lot is dumb and unfair, but this whole game has kind of been a train wreck unfortunately.

I have no idea if Tony is scum or not but it seems like he's just trolling as usual, and brewers accusations against him in other games kind of reinforces that for me. I'm keeping my vote on Rafay for reasons already stated.

deadline is still the same day.  im just saying im gonna be gone again so if u want an updated game in a reasonable time vote by then, if not you will just have to wait lol 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

It is now D3. Deadline is 11/23 at 9am CN time

The SCOTUS has ruled that all votes must be counted by 11/20 by 6PM as I am going out of town again :P

I may be stupid but I'm not dumb. Unless "votes must be counted" is not the same thing as the deadline and doesn't actually mean anything, in which case I might also be dumb.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

It is now D3. Deadline is 11/23 at 9am CN time

I may be stupid but I'm not dumb. Unless "votes must be counted" is not the same thing as the deadline and doesn't actually mean anything, in which case I might also be dumb.

it is not the same thing.  i was just saying im going out of town so vote by then, or its gonna be delayed.

if the hard deadline for lyner to post was actually changed, i would have stated that explicitly.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter