Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-10] Election Mafia - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

You are trying to pull a reverse brewers here.
Claiming that everyone will be bussing each other, so that you can claim you are town by not bussing

I never said not voting for Don made me town - usually it would be a knock against you and me and the others who didn't vote for him. It's not rocket science though to figure out that there wasn't anything to go on to assume Don was scum except that Robert was inactive (you even said as much before brewers confirmed he was scum), and after brewers winning a game by bussing his teammates, it's likely that someone would try it in this situation. Especially someone who saw the writing on the wall and figured they could cement themselves as the goat for winning this way.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

As far as LWW fingering the people who stayed

You did this on purpose, be honest

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

You are trying to pull a reverse brewers here.
Claiming that everyone will be bussing each other, so that you can claim you are town by not bussing

I never said not voting for Don made me town - usually it would be a knock against you and me and the others who didn't vote for him. It's not rocket science though to figure out that there wasn't anything to go on to assume Don was scum except that Robert was inactive (you even said as much before brewers confirmed he was scum), and after brewers winning a game by bussing his teammates, it's likely that someone would try it in this situation. Especially someone who saw the writing on the wall and figured they could cement themselves as the goat for winning this way.

I didn't say that not voting for dontavian made you town.
But your reasoning that every scum will try to bus their partners and thus we would focus more on them than on people not on the wagon is flawed.

You are talking about rafay?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

They called me a mad man!! But I voted for Robert/Dontavian right off the bat on D2!!! How's that for a play. Anyway. Thank you to TW for voting in time.

Why are we voting for Tony again? Cuz he's a democrat or inactivity?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Unvote.

Vote: Dontavian

I know I won't like the replacement of a candidate that hid during the campaign.

I wish I could claim some great insight, but it was just an attempt to be funny.

That, plus I didn't have any better suspects.

If I'm selected maybe I will limit the eligible target to the inactives
Make Mafia Great Again

Lyner has been selected as the Elector for D3

Will Lyner keep his campaign promise?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

That would mean Wolfpacks is next in line based off of the post count:

lilweirdward 46

The Warrior 30

Lord MK 29

brewersalliance 26

Tony Maurice 22

Rafay 20

Ali bin Turban 17

Torres951 17

KevinH 17

Velocity 15

Lyner 14

Wolfpacks 13

Dontavian 9

Finster Baby 8

Robert2424 3

Interestingly enough, Lyner has only posted one more time than Wolfpacks.

@Brewers - ABT commented the other day saying that his activity was going to be sporadic moving forward and that you can replace him if you find a replacement. Do you plan on trying to do that?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I sort of agree with MK.

I think with the whole Robert/Dontavian thing, we glossed over the fact that Tony was supposed to die Day 1. With LWW being that day's elector, it could very well be possible that he was covering for his partner. 

I'd say this is our best lead as of now, unless someone has a better idea. If Tony flips scum, we lynch LWW and we have our third and final impostor (granted the 25% rule). 

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Tony was supposed to die Day 1. With LWW being that day's elector, it could very well be possible that he was covering for his partner.  I'd say this is our best lead as of now, unless someone has a better idea. If Tony flips scum, we lynch LWW and we have our third and final impostor (granted the 25% rule). 

I forgot about that tbh. So thats why we're voting for Tony. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

It's interesting that Rafay is taking credit for being so quick on the draw with Robert/Dontavian. I know it's his general MO, but this one feels especially scummy to me since it's not even true. First he claims that he immediately voted for Robert, but that's not true, he got on 2 days late (after me and Kevin had voted Robert) and initially seemed to consider voting Tony for being a democrat, before finally doing this. As a side note, it's curious that he seems to be again playing dumb or something about why town keeps considering lynching Tony (same "is it cause he's a democrat??" type of comment).

Well

Vote: Robert2424

Based on inactivity.

A few RL days later, Dontavian is replaced.

BREAKING NEWS

We have just learned that Robert2424, a candidate for Senate was not in fact taking the Joe Biden approach to his campaign and hiding in his basement, but rather, he has died from Covid 19.  He wore a mask every day, refused to hold rallies, and still got the virus and died.  Its almost as if masks do no work...  Either way, his party has nominated Dontavian as an emergency replacement for his Senate Race.  Robert2424 was well behind in the polls and early voting did not bode well for him.  Unfortunately for Dontavian, he has inherited the deficit Robert has created.  Maybe he will actually campaign and try to win his election?  Say tuned for the latest news and upates

DONTAVIAN REPLACES ROBERT2424

Now, based on Rafay's post, you'd think he immediately switched his vote onto Dontavian, right? Incorrect, he unvoted, maybe thinking that his scum partner was finally going to be active again and not worth bussing. 

Seriously... I guess I better start reading the thread to see if I can get a sense of WTF this mess is about...

Welcome and Don't bother.

Also unvote.

BTW Now whos our prime suspect?

Then the next day, after 4 other people had re-voted for Don and it was more or less clear that he was going to be lynched, who adds an additional vote on the end? It's Rafay, and he even calls out his vote on Robert as a reminder that he was supposedly always one of the good guys trying to get rid of mafia.

"And  we are reporting that suddenly out of nowhere ballots for Dontavian have been discovered at 3am and are being added to the count!!!"

Sorry nothing personal. But I voted for Robert early on.

It's Rafay so it's always impossible to tell which of his weird plays are just bad town moves or obvious scum moves, but this reeks of trying to bus your scum partner. Robert was basically dead so no harm in getting rid of him, and then this weird vote just to make sure you're on the wagon. Add this to the circumstantial fact that Finster was killed N1, who just happened to have a personal vendetta with Rafay, and I'd be shocked if the goat isn't scum.

Vote: Rafay

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

VOTE:  Rafay

I can still vote from the dead.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

oh no i've been caught. Well you lynch me. 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Democrats-then-and-now-meme.jpg

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I'm sorry, what? Did you just admit to being mafia?

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

I've obviously been caught by the analytical prowess of MK. If this fake news is to be believed by the voting population then the people deserve to be taken over by the Russians. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

It's interesting that Rafay is taking credit for being so quick on the draw with Robert/Dontavian. I know it's his general MO, but this one feels especially scummy to me since it's not even true. First he claims that he immediately voted for Robert, but that's not true, he got on 2 days late (after me and Kevin had voted Robert) and initially seemed to consider voting Tony for being a democrat, before finally doing this. As a side note, it's curious that he seems to be again playing dumb or something about why town keeps considering lynching Tony (same "is it cause he's a democrat??" type of comment).

Well

Vote: Robert2424

Based on inactivity.

A few RL days later, Dontavian is replaced.

BREAKING NEWS

We have just learned that Robert2424, a candidate for Senate was not in fact taking the Joe Biden approach to his campaign and hiding in his basement, but rather, he has died from Covid 19. He wore a mask every day, refused to hold rallies, and still got the virus and died. Its almost as if masks do no work... Either way, his party has nominated Dontavian as an emergency replacement for his Senate Race. Robert2424 was well behind in the polls and early voting did not bode well for him. Unfortunately for Dontavian, he has inherited the deficit Robert has created. Maybe he will actually campaign and try to win his election? Say tuned for the latest news and upates

DONTAVIAN REPLACES ROBERT2424

Now, based on Rafay's post, you'd think he immediately switched his vote onto Dontavian, right? Incorrect, he unvoted, maybe thinking that his scum partner was finally going to be active again and not worth bussing.

Seriously... I guess I better start reading the thread to see if I can get a sense of WTF this mess is about...

Welcome and Don't bother.

Also unvote.

BTW Now whos our prime suspect?
Then the next day, after 4 other people had re-voted for Don and it was more or less clear that he was going to be lynched, who adds an additional vote on the end? It's Rafay, and he even calls out his vote on Robert as a reminder that he was supposedly always one of the good guys trying to get rid of mafia.

"And we are reporting that suddenly out of nowhere ballots for Dontavian have been discovered at 3am and are being added to the count!!!"

Sorry nothing personal. But I voted for Robert early on.

It's Rafay so it's always impossible to tell which of his weird plays are just bad town moves or obvious scum moves, but this reeks of trying to bus your scum partner. Robert was basically dead so no harm in getting rid of him, and then this weird vote just to make sure you're on the wagon. Add this to the circumstantial fact that Finster was killed N1, who just happened to have a personal vendetta with Rafay, and I'd be shocked if the goat isn't scum.

Vote: Rafay
I had similar thoughts about Rafay’s “why are we voting for Tony again?” posts. They seem very.. forced.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Hmmm interesting.
Brewers did tell me the scum team was irritating him.

And who better at irritating than rafay.
And also dontavian, newbie, probably annoyed him with his endless questions.

It does make some sense.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

That would mean Wolfpacks is next in line based off of the post count:

lilweirdward 46
The Warrior 30
Lord MK 29
brewersalliance 26
Tony Maurice 22
Rafay 20
Ali bin Turban 17
Torres951 17
KevinH 17
Velocity 15
Lyner 14
Wolfpacks 13
Dontavian 9
Finster Baby 8
Robert2424 3

Interestingly enough, Lyner has only posted one more time than Wolfpacks.

@Brewers - ABT commented the other day saying that his activity was going to be sporadic moving forward and that you can replace him if you find a replacement. Do you plan on trying to do that?

Not sure why that's interesting, I'm just playing the game like I always do, i do have some theorys that I'll impart once I finish work

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
If abt doesn't post by end of the day today he will be replaced

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

nd initially seemed to consider voting Tony for being a democrat, before finally doing this. As a side note, it's curious that he seems to be again playing dumb or something about why town keeps considering lynching Tony (same "is it cause he's a democrat??" type of comment).

I never ever considered voting for Tony not until now when I realized that we were voting cuz he was inactive d1 (the same day you forgot to do ur job btw on that; trying to save you possible scum partner).

As for Robert. He was inactive so I voted for him. I didnt bus Dontavian either. If Im guilty of voting early for Robert then so are all the ppl who voted earlier before me like Kevin and urself (same argument can be used)    

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

If I'm selected maybe I will limit the eligible target to the inactives
Make Mafia Great Again

Will Lyner keep his campaign promise?

FAKE NEWS

!

classic Mainstream Media

U lost all credibility Kevin

On a more serious note, some ground rules:

- I will accept majority votes

- I reserve the right to end the day anytime within the 24 hours before the deadline since I may not be able to be online exactly around it.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter