Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-22] Mad17 - Mafia Wins!

open 17 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

The accusations brought up against me are BASELESS! However, I am still set to be lynched today. No amount of reasoning is getting me out of this one, but I shall not die in vain! I mustn't let the town suffer due to my erratic behavior. I am, in fact, the town's role cop. Though I will not live long enough to use my ability for Day 3 of this game, I have lived far enough to use it for the two nights prior.

Once the sun set onto our town for the first time, I thought I would give Kaziocore a visit since I had never met her until this game. The evening was quite lovely and I found out she is a doctor. The night soon came to an end, bringing us not only daylight, but the unfortunate news of LWW's death. 

After another eventful day, and prolonging my inevitable fate, night time started to close in. Due to more recent events, I wanted to stop by our Minister of Defense and say hi. I learned that Finster is the voyeur of our town. I was not very familiar on what a voyeur does, but I didn't think it was very important.

With daylight breaking over the horizon, I knew today would be my last day in this town. I knew most townspeople would vote to lynch me, I would too--You know I can't resist a bandwagon. I had seen it coming since 'yesterday.' What I had not been expecting was what Finster had to say. He claimed that I was mafia because he was the N2 alignment cop...completely contradicting my investigation on him that night. A quick google search showed me that a voyeur is very similar to a watcher, but neither role can say what the alignment of your target is.

I know my fate has been sealed; nevertheless, I do not plan on leaving without informing you of my investigations over the nights. I would be weary of Finster Baby. Godspeed to you all!

Liar.

vote torres

FOS Finster

vote torres FOS Finster

two things, one this puts torres to 7 votes and is now at L-1

so lets not end the day this quick please

and two, why the FOS on finster?

Because Torres claimed finster was a role he isn’t. This either means they are scum buddies or Torres is trying to throw finster under the bus.

Thinking about it more, Finster could be a mafia JOAT if finster claims he is voyeur.Claims finster?

If Torres claims he is voyeur *

Finster can’t be voyeur as that is me.

N1 did LWW who was tracked

N2 did dontavian who had nothing apart from me.

So from that we know one tracker is mafia.

So let me get this straight. Finster accuses Torres. Torres makes a claim which you are saying is fake because he claims Finster is the Voyeur and you claim to have that role. So you FoS Finster?

At least you voted in the right place but I don't understand your FoS on Finster at all. Also don't understand why you wouldn't just counter claim right away, instead you made 4 posts after he made that claim in which you chose not to claim, but now you do. Why? For what reason did you wait to claim?

Also just gonna clear up this other claim you're making about the tracker being mafia. 

Tracker is an investigative role that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, that player targeted the same night (but not the action the player performed. 

Per https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tracker

The fact that nobody claimed the results could be because they were one of those who died already, or because LWW didn't target anyone because he had a N2 or N3 ability. Either way, I'd say that guarantees that we have a townie role that is a N1 tracker as scum wouldn't track the same target they kill, it wouldn't accomplish anything.

Apologies for the weird hyper linking from the copy pasted line from mafiascum.net. I would edit it to remove the formatting to make it more readable but editing is not allowed.

I FOSd finster because I forgot about his cop claim. 

And there is no real reason I didn't post my RC right then and there. I was still deciding. 

Okay. So far

N1
1) lww died as an unknown townie.
Tony voyeured lww that night. What actions were carried out on lww that night?
As a voyeur, you will learn what actions if any were done on a player, but not by whom.
{In suspicious news, torres rolecop kazio on n1 and found him to be doctor}

N2, Cod kills Robert, who remains unknown.
Finster (n2 alignment cop) finds Torres to be scum.
Tony did a voyeur on dontavian, again what results did you get, word for word?
{Torres role cop on finster; voyeur}

N1 watcher should rc now, nothing more to lose and all the more information for town.

Kazio might be able to help us with confirming Torres's rc, by telling us whether he is the doctor or not.
Also where the hell is kazio? Didn't even realize that he's playing.

I already told you both but if you want an exact non verbatim:

N1: LWW was Voyeured and Tracked

N2: Dontavian was Voyeured 

The unlikely thing that happened is the JOAT voyeured the exact same people as me... Very unlikely. Probably just me.

And with my mistaken thing on the tracker, we can most likely agree that there is a ninja in play. 

A Voyeur would not see a Ninja committing a kill, however, and would receive a "did not see anything" pm in that case.

And @TW I didn't vote because it was such a hard choice I would prefer not to vote than lynch someone I am not 100% sure about. But after torres said finster was my role, I am keeping my vote on him. 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Actually I confused myself again. 

• Alignment Cop n3 Only 1x Ninja

Does this mean someone could use their Ninja any time as mafia or only on n2/3 which are both the Alignment Cop with a ninja. If ninja could be used on n1 then the way LWW died makes sense. If not, I have no idea how he died. Because Voyeur says what was used and if the tracker used strongman, it should have said strongman. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

I'll just come right out and say it.

Torres is lying through his god damned teeth.  I have no real skin in this game anymore and certainly no reason to lie about my alignment or my results.  The only reason this happened is because the moderator had the courtesy to ping me and say "hey, we haven't replaced you yet, do you want to do your night action?"  Otherwise, I'd be preoccupied with other things.

I wouldn't buy a word Torres is saying.  He will lead the town down the road to ruin.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

So can modifiers be used outside the nights that a role is active?

I'm assuming you would claim you didn't use Ninja on LWW Finster if the alignment cop could do so on N1

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

The Captain loses one of his votes.

Vote Count

Torres951 (7): Chaplain of death, Finster Baby, Brewersalliance, Lyner, Rafay, Dontavian, Tony Maurice,
Finster Baby (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lord MK (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Rafay (0):
The Warrior (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, The Warrior, Velocity, Torres951, captainjf, Lord MK, Wolfpacks, Ferastical,

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, February 1 at 12:00 EST

Y’all put the dude at L-1 before some of us have even posted more than once or at all today, might want to slow that down a little bit..

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Y’all put the dude at L-1 before some of us have even posted more than once or at all today, might want to slow that down a little bit..

I call brewers to remove torres from L-1

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Why don’t you?

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

vote torres FOS Finster

Fos brewers for pointing out l-1 and asking people not to end the day yet leaving him on L-1 by not taking his vote off.

I’m personally fine with Torres being on L-1 as I don’t think anyone is gonna end the day.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

vote torres FOS Finster

Fos brewers for pointing out l-1 and asking people not to end the day yet leaving him on L-1 by not taking his vote off.

I’m personally fine with Torres being on L-1 as I don’t think anyone is gonna end the day.

You’re major confused about your role(s) and what action/results you actually carried out overnight, plus you call on brewers to retract his Torres vote to walk-back being at L-1... then next post is you’re fine with Torres being at L-1  :angry:

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Kazio might be able to help us with confirming Torres's rc, by telling us whether he is the doctor or not.
not sure that's a good idea, since Torres might be honest about Kaz but lie about FB

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

vote torres FOS Finster

You’re major confused about your role(s) and what action/results you actually carried out overnight, plus you call on brewers to retract his Torres vote to walk-back being at L-1... then next post is you’re fine with Torres being at L-1  :angry:

Liar. FOS Dontavian

i am not confused at all about my role or my actions. I posted them exactly. 

the only thing that confuses me is the modifiers.

I’m fine with Torres being at L-1 so I’m not removing my vote. But if people don’t want him at L-1 then brewers should remove his vote because he complained about it.

That whole post was just words that meant nothing.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
Liar. FOS Dontavian

Over-react much?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
When did I say I don't want torres at L-1???

I was just pointing it out so people realized where torres was so he wouldn't be hammered on accident by someone not knowing the vote count and the day would end early, which would have prevented all of this great conversation we are having lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

I was just pointing it out so people realized where torres was so he wouldn't be hammered on accident by someone not knowing the vote count and the day would end early, which would have prevented all of this great conversation we are having lol

Never

seriously I looked and can’t find it.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
My head hurts so can't read properly, can someone just summarise it for me

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Okay. So far

N1
1) lww died as an unknown townie.
Tony voyeured lww that night. What actions were carried out on lww that night?
As a voyeur, you will learn what actions if any were done on a player, but not by whom.

Tony did a voyeur on dontavian, again what results did you get, word for word?
{Torres role cop on finster; voyeur}

N1 watcher should rc now, nothing more to lose and all the more information for town.

Also where the hell is kazio? Didn't even realize that he's playing.

Thats me, I was the N1 only Watcher macho. I picked randomly (MK) and this is the result. Dontavian targeted Lord MK.

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
No need to unvote.

All the people who are prone to blind voting are already on the wagon.

Never

seriously I looked and can’t find it.

Then why are you asking him to take his vote off torres?

You said and i quote "I’m fine with Torres being at L-1 so I’m not removing my vote. But if people don’t want him at L-1 then brewers should remove his vote because he complained about it."

He didn't complain, you accused him of complaining and now you are going back on your claims that he is complaining?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
N1
lww died as an unknown townie.
Tony voyeured lww that night and saw he was tracked. Indicates ninja kill
N3 alignment cop is scum.

Captainjf watched MK - found dontavian visited me. I'm still alive, so dontavian is probably town.

Tony did a voyeur on dontavian and no other actions observed.

{Torres changes his results on baby to n3 alignment cop. Only 1*ninja}

Role cops aren't supposed to find out modifiers, and the list gave it away that he just asked his scum buddy who has the n3 alignment cop.

Anyone else wants to add more information to the table?
If you are a joat who have used their investigation powers already, do come out as your n3 action will go through, whether or not you get killed.
Similarly the n1, n2 doctor as well.

And the n2 watcher. And all other roles that have no more investigation powers and all their actions end with n3.

Only those with one more investigation left or have a n4 action, should not rc.
Doctor n2, n4
Jailkeeper n2, n4
Tracker n2, n4 1x Strongman
Roleblocker n2, n4

Everyone except those with these 4 should ideally RC by now.
Except if you haven't used one of your investigation and thus need to be alive for d4 to come out with the results.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

The modifiers can be used any night, not just with the specific role.
When replying to a role cop, I'll give enough information so they'll know the specific role from the list.

Vote Count

Torres951 (7): Chaplain of death, Finster Baby, Brewersalliance, Lyner, Rafay, Dontavian, Tony Maurice,
Finster Baby (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lord MK (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Brewersalliance (0):
Rafay (0):
The Warrior (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, The Warrior, Velocity, Torres951, captainjf, Lord MK, Wolfpacks, Ferastical,  

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, February 1 at 12:00 EST

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

N1
lww died as an unknown townie.
Tony voyeured lww that night and saw he was tracked. Indicates ninja kill
N3 alignment cop is scum.

Captainjf watched MK - found dontavian visited me. I'm still alive, so dontavian is probably town.

Tony did a voyeur on dontavian and no other actions observed.

{Torres changes his results on baby to n3 alignment cop. Only 1*ninja}

Role cops aren't supposed to find out modifiers, and the list gave it away that he just asked his scum buddy who has the n3 alignment cop.

Anyone else wants to add more information to the table?
If you are a joat who have used their investigation powers already, do come out as your n3 action will go through, whether or not you get killed.
Similarly the n1, n2 doctor as well.

And the n2 watcher. And all other roles that have no more investigation powers and all their actions end with n3.

Only those with one more investigation left or have a n4 action, should not rc.
Doctor n2, n4
Jailkeeper n2, n4
Tracker n2, n4 1x Strongman
Roleblocker n2, n4

Everyone except those with these 4 should ideally RC by now.
Except if you haven't used one of your investigation and thus need to be alive for d4 to come out with the results.

I will add that: I am Town, that captain is telling the truth in that I had a night 1 action that I picked MK for. The only response I got from Mod was “noted”. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 17 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter