Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

On the Margins of the Mueller Report

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

You are so misguided...

Well you guys seemed to have inherited the hate towards a national identification document

I'm a Republican. We are firmly in favor of Voter ID.

unless you want to try and keep minorities from voting.

That's a horribly racist thing to say. I'm a Republican. It's the party that abolished slavery in the USA. We are firmly in favor of equal rights under the Constitution. I despise the practice of dividing people into categories like "minorities". It sounds like "less important", "insignificant", or "the lowest percentage". I have much more respect for my fellow Americans.

Anyway, now when will the entire Mueller investigation dossier be handed to Congress and the public? For all the shouting about hoaxes, you guys sure like to keep actual evidence of said hoax under wraps...

Sorry... it's Adam Schiff that's dragging his feet. We already know that the DOJ knew there was no "Trump Campaign Russian Collusion" before Robert Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein, and began to waste all our time and money. The truth is coming out... it doesn't matter what Schiff does, because John Durham already has it all.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/showdown-grenell-threatens-release-secret-russia-probe-transcripts-schiff-continues-stonewall/

There is a wall? thats new

No... nothing new. Now they have gone from fighting against the wall... to fighting over what color it will be.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/trump-border-wall-black-paint/2020/05/06/dbda8ae4-8eff-11ea-8df0-ee33c3f5b0d6_story.html

Yeah, the feds lying to this 1 poor soul was dastardly. Lets ignore all the other times that happended and nobody cared.

Let's see how much lying they did when John Durham gets finished. I care very much about it.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

You are so misguided...

For remarking that a special counsel's investigation and subsequent prosecution is being manhandled by the very DOJ it was supposed to be independent off? Yeah I am misguided by pointing that out to the GOP "party of law and order" member.

Well you guys seemed to have inherited the hate towards a national identification document

I'm a Republican. We are firmly in favor of Voter ID.

I aint talking about voter ID, I mean a compulsory federal identification document. And yes that would then be used as a voter ID. This will thus mean that such a document is readily available from any federal entity. Not some bullshit about closing all the DMV's in the Democrat voting downtown weeks before an election.

unless you want to try and keep minorities from voting.

That's a horribly racist thing to say. I'm a Republican. It's the party that abolished slavery in the USA. We are firmly in favor of equal rights under the Constitution. I despise the practice of dividing people into categories like "minorities". It sounds like "less important", "insignificant", or "the lowest percentage". I have much more respect for my fellow Americans.

Why yes, the Republican party was at the forefront of abolishing slavery, a virtuous battle against "the South" and the Confederates at large. Now remind me again who presently embodies both mentalities of "the south" and the Confederation? No worries, the people of that mindset are very easily identified by what flag they like to carry.

If you think "minorities" is racially loaded, I got a book on demographics to sell you. And fuck all respect you got for your "fellow americans" if you can't even muster the willpower to put on a mask to protect your fellow americans from a possible lethal infection.

Heck the GOP has been handed the short end of the stick in several states for gerrymandering or/and voter suppression actions via enacted laws. Like this here.

Anyway, now when will the entire Mueller investigation dossier be handed to Congress and the public? For all the shouting about hoaxes, you guys sure like to keep actual evidence of said hoax under wraps...

Sorry... it's Adam Schiff that's dragging his feet. We already know that the DOJ knew there was no "Trump Campaign Russian Collusion" before Robert Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein, and began to waste all our time and money. The truth is coming out... it doesn't matter what Schiff does, because John Durham already has it all.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/showdown-grenell-threatens-release-secret-russia-probe-transcripts-schiff-continues-stonewall/

Then release them? Thats what I am saying, it is the White House that is stonewalling the entire thing, mostly by claiming "executive priviledge" (something I thought the GOP hated...) or by stating it would make the WH look bad (geez, how could that be for something that allegedly vindicates Trump).

There is a wall? thats new

No... nothing new. Now they have gone from fighting against the wall... to fighting over what color it will be.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/trump-border-wall-black-paint/2020/05/06/dbda8ae4-8eff-11ea-8df0-ee33c3f5b0d6_story.html

Trump wants to add the black paint so "it is hotter in the sunlight". A worthy cause for the price of roughly $500M. Thought the GOP didn't like going over budget?

Yeah, the feds lying to this 1 poor soul was dastardly. Lets ignore all the other times that happended and nobody cared.

Let's see how much lying they did when John Durham gets finished. I care very much about it.

I know our justice system is slow, but you passed the year mark on that hope...

Apparently, John Durham has been working on this already for quite awhile. Expect things to happen quickly. I knew there was a reason Trump has not declassified the FISA documents yet... he was told not to interfere with an on-going investigation.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-attorney-john-durham-has-been-reviewing-origins-of-russia-probe-for-weeks-source

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

For remarking that a special counsel's investigation and subsequent prosecution is being manhandled by the very DOJ it was supposed to be independent off?

The last "Independent" Council was Ken Starr on Clinton's Whitewater investigation. Because it was "independent", it ended with the Monica Lewinsky dirty blue dress. They thought that "independent" was a little too much independence... so they got rid of the "Independent" Council for good. "Special" Council is what they do now, and it has direction and scope of investigation from the Attorney General. Now, there is no such thing as an "Independent" Council.

I aint talking about voter ID, I mean a compulsory federal identification document.

LOL! You want us to carry around our "papers"? I suppose the "Gestapo" must be appointed, and approved by the EU? No thanks.

Then release them?

You're still complaining about "The Mueller Report"? There was never any predication, cause, or reason, for the entire affair. It's over. The investigation now is about who was responsible for the fraud.

Covid has delayed that as well, but things are happening as we speak.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

For remarking that a special counsel's investigation and subsequent prosecution is being manhandled by the very DOJ it was supposed to be independent off?

The last "Independent" Council was Ken Starr on Clinton's Whitewater investigation. Because it was "independent", it ended with the Monica Lewinsky dirty blue dress. They thought that "independent" was a little too much independence... so they got rid of the "Independent" Council for good. "Special" Council is what they do now, and it has direction and scope of investigation from the Attorney General. Now, there is no such thing as an "Independent" Council.

You had Special prosecutors before, after Watergate it became Independent prosecutors and after Lewinsky (or rather 5y later) it once again reverted to Special prosecutors. (1) (2) You are just trying to argue semantics about the word "independent", heck I didn't even call Mueller that, I just said he was meant to be independent of the DOJ in his investigation.

Anyway my point stays, it is meant to be an independent investigation so the investigators aren't pressured by their bosses (or bosses bosses) while doing said investigation and subsequent prosecution. No now you got the USA AG slowly and methodically sweep under the rug the very thing he sollicited for with his OPed prior to becoming the AG. My god the GOP went ballistic when Clinton met Loretta Lynch on the tarmac!

I aint talking about voter ID, I mean a compulsory federal identification document.

LOL! You want us to carry around our "papers"? I suppose the "Gestapo" must be appointed, and approved by the EU? No thanks.

Then don't moan about Sanctuary Cities if you don't like the "gestapo" asking people for their papers... Heck you don't even need to have it on you 24/7, just that you would benefit from an uniformly and national standard of ID used, throw it under your social security number for all I care (and that aint gestapo or what?).

Also as mentioned before, how British of you :D

Then release them?

You're still complaining about "The Mueller Report"? There was never any predication, cause, or reason, for the entire affair. It's over. The investigation now is about who was responsible for the fraud.

YOU are stating that all the evidence of this hoax and sham is out there. I am asking YOU why it actually isn't out there. Let Trump release the entire report instead of clinging to the cherry picked Barr memo which already got discredited from both aisles. And definatly keep ignoring that still the Republican led Senane investigation did found Russian interference and has reported on it multiple times.

Covid has delayed that as well, but things are happening as we speak.

Same way the impeachement running to 5th of februari kept Trump from acting on COVID until march? That kind of delay? Again, I am merely stating that it keeps getting delayed and pushed back.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Also as mentioned before, how British of you

Have you been checkin' out my ancestry?

I am asking YOU why it actually isn't out there.

And I am telling you that the Mueller investigation should have never happened, therefore it's contents should be burned to ashes. The Obama Administration decided that they were going to subvert the will of the American people. Treason. The entire article was created by conspirators. I care not one iota about anything the Trump people did to defend themselves against false charges.

Same way the impeachement running to 5th of februari kept Trump from acting on COVID until march? That kind of delay? Again, I am merely stating that it keeps getting delayed and pushed back.

Mueller took two years and spent millions when he knew from the beginning he had nothing. Durham can take a year to clean it up.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Also as mentioned before, how British of you

Have you been checkin' out my ancestry?

nah, it just that the Brits aswell like to moan about ID documents while also being annoyed that every immigrant crosses the EU just to get into the UK and be scot-free.

I am asking YOU why it actually isn't out there.

And I am telling you that the Mueller investigation should have never happened, therefore it's contents should be burned to ashes. The Obama Administration decided that they were going to subvert the will of the American people. Treason. The entire article was created by conspirators. I care not one iota about anything the Trump people did to defend themselves against false charges.

For all the conspiracy you find on 1 side, you sure like to ignore the things that happended on the other.

And you should care about illegalities even if done to right a wrong. Or do you now not care anymore about those e-mails? :D

Mueller took two years and spent millions when he knew from the beginning he had nothing. Durham can take a year to clean it up.

Mueller made $$ on his findings, heck you fellows even got an ostrich jacket out of it :D Also still doesn't stop all the findings and convictions, or are those grand juries, judges and jurors paid for aswell now? >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

nah, it just that the Brits aswell like to moan about ID documents while also being annoyed that every immigrant crosses the EU just to get into the UK and be scot-free.

Oh yes, it wasn't about me at all... It's Brexit, and the fact that they are no longer required to allow jihadis to infiltrate the UK, and create a war zone within their own country.

Brussels, France, and Germany will be forced on their own to deal with that small problem, while the USA will stand firmly with the British. When the shit hits the fan, and given the choice, I will man the foxhole with my British cousins. No other place I would rather be.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

hahahhahaha, it was in no means a stab at brexit, heck the brits have been moaning about the immigrants coming to them cause they have no ID's even before they joined the EU! Heck they will still have that issue even after a complete seperation from the EU (unlikely) as the will still be an ID-less nation.

For all the rest of the nonesense you dragged into it, nice delusions.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Well this is a significant development. Barr has come out to say, that from what he has seen so far, there will not be a criminal investigation on former President Barack Obama, or former Vice-President Joe Biden, from U.S. Attorney John Durham's investigation.

With great relief, this simply states that Obama and Biden were both too stupid to have masterminded such a devious plot to frame their political opponents, and too weak to be the leaders of the nefarious underlings that perpetrated the worst scandal in history. There still remains the 800 pound gorilla in the room that any one of the scumbags, at any time, can turn on these two for their own redemption.

We shall see.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-durham-probe

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

June 3... The Senate begins their investigation on the bogus "Russian Collusion" hoax. Their first witness... wait for it... the one I believe has already made a deal and flipped to spill it all for immunity... none other than the one that appointed Robert Mueller to launch the Special Council, and spend 40 million and two years of wasted agony on us all... Rod Rosenstein.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rosenstein-to-testify-as-first-witness-in-senate-judiciarys-russia-probe

This will be fun to watch.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Meanwhile a Flynn/Kislyak phonecall gets thrown in the open and shows Flynn indeed talking about sanctions and other foreign affairs topics which he stated to the FBI to not have done so, prompting his perjury charges in the first place.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Meanwhile a Flynn/Kislyak phonecall gets thrown in the open and shows Flynn indeed talking about sanctions and other foreign affairs topics which he stated to the FBI to not have done so, prompting his perjury charges in the first place.

If I was in his position as a National Security Advisor to the President of the United States, I would believe that the subject matter of my conversation with the Russian Ambassador would be confidential, and the screws that Comey sent over to entrap Flynn, had no business even going there... and even more out of line was their questioning him at all. The conversation was legitimate and completely in line with his job. I'm looking forward to General Flynn returning to the White House, and resuming his rightful duties.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

This morning, Rod Rosenstein threw Andrew McCabe and the entire FBI "Crossfire Hurricane" counterintelligence investigation squad under the bus. He said, if he knew then what he knows now, he never would have signed the FISA warrants.

Tomorrow, they will issue over 50 subpoenas, and it's gonna get wonderfully informative over the next few weeks. Then, when John Durham starts all the indictments, it won't come as a surprise to anyone... but I'm gonna take a wild guess that after three and a half years of politically driven fake accusations... all the Democrats will have to say is that it's "all just politics".

This is a fun read on what went down today...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccabe-accuses-rosenstein-of-giving-false-testimony-on-comey-memos

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

If I was in his position as a National Security Advisor to the President of the United States, I would believe that the subject matter of my conversation with the Russian Ambassador would be confidential, and the screws that Comey sent over to entrap Flynn, had no business even going there... and even more out of line was their questioning him at all. The conversation was legitimate and completely in line with his job. I'm looking forward to General Flynn returning to the White House, and resuming his rightful duties.

Flynn - Kislyak calls are from December 2016. He was a private citizen who by March 2017 retroactivly registered himself as a foreign agent (for Turkey).

Yeah Obama WH calling Trump transition to warn about Flynn was totally called for.

This morning, Rod Rosenstein threw Andrew McCabe and the entire FBI "Crossfire Hurricane" counterintelligence investigation squad under the bus. He said, if he knew then what he knows now, he never would have signed the FISA warrants.

Tomorrow, they will issue over 50 subpoenas, and it's gonna get wonderfully informative over the next few weeks. Then, when John Durham starts all the indictments, it won't come as a surprise to anyone... but I'm gonna take a wild guess that after three and a half years of politically driven fake accusations... all the Democrats will have to say is that it's "all just politics".

This is a fun read on what went down today...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccabe-accuses-rosenstein-of-giving-false-testimony-on-comey-memos

and nothing happended...

Or I say this, but it seems you fellows have a Friday Night Halfassacre happening :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

This is over. They bullied an innocent man into a guilty plea. Additionally, the Appeals Court has declared that the original charges were not filed in good faith, therefore the FBI has lost their immunity, and General Flynn has been granted the ability to sue the FBI for the 6+ million dollars they cost him. I have a strong feeling Peter Strzok has earned the wrath of John Durham.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/appeals-court-orders-flynn-case-be-dismissed-after-years-long-legal-saga

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

And that after the attempted SDNY take over by Barr, coupled with scathing whistleblower testimony that the DOJ has been fuddling the Mueller prosecutions intentionally to get those people off the hook.

This case atleast is going "en banc" and might, as with everything related, end up eventually at SCOTUS.

I once again remind you that Flynn not only plead guilty TWICE, he also got fired and publicly reprimanded by Trump for his lies vs him and Pence. Your happy nation with seperation of power between the Judiciary and the Executive is crumbling as you are looking.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

It wasn't Flynn that lied to Pence... it's the FBI that told Pence that Flynn lied to him, and then he was summarily fired solely on the word of the lying FBI. This was long before anyone found out that the FBI was crooked, framing the one person that had the experience not to trust them, and would have warned Trump what was really going on. They then railroaded Jeff Sessions to recuse, which left all the liars in charge of the entire affair.

This entire case was built on a bar conversation with George Papadopoulos, an extremely legal conversation between the incoming National Security Advisor and the Russian Ambassador, and Roger Stone trying to uncover Hillary Clinton's deleted emails. The whole conspiracy is falling apart, and the only defense left is moronic Democrats trying to discredit William Barr. Good luck with that.

Still don't know how any of this matters to anyone living in Belgium.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

One...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-probe-ex-fbi-lawyer-to-plead-guilty-in-first-criminal-case-arising-from-review-attorney-says

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/14/kevin-clinesmith-corrupt-fbi-attorney-who-falsified-carter-page-fisa-warrant-expected-to-plead-guilty/

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/breaking-ex-fbi-lawyer-plead-guilty-altering-evidence

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

wooot, over a month late o/

It wasn't Flynn that lied to Pence... it's the FBI that told Pence that Flynn lied to him, and then he was summarily fired solely on the word of the lying FBI. This was long before anyone found out that the FBI was crooked, framing the one person that had the experience not to trust them, and would have warned Trump what was really going on. They then railroaded Jeff Sessions to recuse, which left all the liars in charge of the entire affair.

This entire case was built on a bar conversation with George Papadopoulos, an extremely legal conversation between the incoming National Security Advisor and the Russian Ambassador, and Roger Stone trying to uncover Hillary Clinton's deleted emails. The whole conspiracy is falling apart, and the only defense left is moronic Democrats trying to discredit William Barr. Good luck with that.

Still don't know how any of this matters to anyone living in Belgium.

At some point I start to wonder why you want to keep whitewashing Flynn so much, then now you throw Hillary's emails on the fire and once again it seems we are back at the starting conspiracy. Flynn did naughty things, some even seemingly against the interests of the USA at large or of his employers (Trump/Pence) specifically. Spooks have been bodybagged for less in the Cold War...

The actual misdoings matter little to Belgium, the tale it spins forth all the more. We wouldn't really care how you guys fall into banana-republic territory, but we would like it to not actually happen...

Yeah, just one. No bombshells nor politically motivated conspiracys found thou. But hey, I hear october will be full of made-up surprises!

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Flynn did naughty things, some even seemingly against the interests of the USA at large or of his employers (Trump/Pence) specifically.

Flynn did nothing wrong. He advised the Russians to not retaliate against us during Obama's tantrums on his way out. I would rate that very high on the scale of best interests. He had a bad attorney, and the prosecution withheld exculpatory evidence. This has all come to light in recent months, but the Progressive entrenched media refuses to report it.

Yeah, just one. No bombshells nor politically motivated conspiracys found thou.

It's just the beginning. 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users