Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

On the Margins of the Mueller Report

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 24,440 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

So the standard human dick move, makes sense.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,985 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Whatever brings you comfort... but I find it's best to just accept the inevitable. Who didn't see this coming? I knew when Trump took office, his first, and biggest mistake, was not firing everyone he could immediately. Now he's cleaning house as best he can... and after his reelection, he'll finish the job.

Mike Bloomberg is too rich to run as a Democrat. He should have just run as an independent. He would have had a better chance, and he wouldn't have had to ever get on a debate stage. What an idiot. He spent a half-billion dollars to buy his podium spot, just to get roasted for a couple hours on the most watched debate since Trump/Clinton. He can't even fight back against the snowflakes without losing votes for being too mean to the women, the gay, or the flailing, feebleminded, elderly.

After Bloomberg lost his pants on international TV, the Democrats are in so much panic that they have turned to drumming up the always reliable accusation of... wait for it... Russia! Russia! Russia!

It didn't work, so they decided to turn it on Bernie Sanders. This is so funny... it's hard to believe it's really happening.

"It's a good time to remind everybody...

that "dossier" is just a fancy French term for a load of crap"

-Kellyanne Conway

"To be honest... I would be more excited to see a Democratic debate if they were all on meth"  -Tyrus

"And what was that between Klobuchar and Buttigieg? It was like Peppermint Patty grew up and hates Linus" 

-Raymond Arroyo

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 24,440 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Trump sure is cleaning house, of his own appointees... He keeps hiring all them incompetent people, or just outright criminals. And I guess you clearly like him going for a ideological lithmus test for his staff, instead of you know, competence?

Talking about funny, how is it that 1 in 4 of your state is communist? >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,985 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Trump sure is cleaning house, of his own appointees... He keeps hiring all them incompetent people, or just outright criminals. And I guess you clearly like him going for a ideological lithmus test for his staff, instead of you know, competence?

Talking about funny, how is it that 1 in 4 of your state is communist? >_>

That's fair enough... if you keep Obama appointees on, they then become your appointees. The larger problem was Jeff Sessions, that recused himself as soon as he was confirmed. Then there was John Kelly and Rex Tillerson, who actively undermined Trump policy from within... and we know it because Nikki Haley came out and publicly admitted that they tried to recruit her into joining them. Paul Ryan was a Republican version of Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House... the only thing Ryan delivered were the tax cuts. Everything Trump has accomplished has been because of his own determination to get it done.

My state of Nevada is a Blue State, and has been since George W. Bush. Californians are leaving their state and moving to Nevada by the thousands because it sucks there... the problem is... they bring their stupid politics that destroyed California, with them. As long as I have no state taxes, and I continue to love my life here in Las Vegas, I will accept their stupidity as the new normal and stay. If not... I will move further mid-west... I have no problem with that. :)

"It's a good time to remind everybody...

that "dossier" is just a fancy French term for a load of crap"

-Kellyanne Conway

"To be honest... I would be more excited to see a Democratic debate if they were all on meth"  -Tyrus

"And what was that between Klobuchar and Buttigieg? It was like Peppermint Patty grew up and hates Linus" 

-Raymond Arroyo

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users