Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
792 replies to this topic

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

you wouldn't use pathogenic virusses, or you would be thrown out in a heartbeat. :D

In Belgium, yeah. In China? Not so sure :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Ready to be shocked?

https://www.ericmoutsos.com/plandemic-watch-online-here/?fbclid=IwAR38s6F8YX5w8INVN7P_12ScbD9QegUnJpmiKPls_3aj1Itbi7hJc14_WHY

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I apologize up front, this reply will be all over the place cause I am typing while watching.

aaaah, a conspiracy spun forth from a discredited scientists who botched tests, thou partially due to outside contaminations and her acting in good faith.

I looked her up, she had zero, zilch, nada to do with anything governmental in recent years or the reason why she got locked up in the first place. Why she dragged those into the mess is anyones guess, I guess it is the "I didn't do it, it was the Illuminati" defence. Heck the IL-2 treatment Fauci helped make and she says does nothing for HIV is cause it is for leukemia!

Yeah too much is being patented. Yeah people strife for too much self-credit. Welcome to capitalism...

So she is anti-vaccine, partially cause it would mean several people will get filthy rich of them. Welcome to capitalism...

medicare pays 13k/39k for a COVID patient to hospitals? Welcome to capitalism...

Guess she forgot about polio. Then she claims there are no usable RNA vaccines, and while I cannot truely pinpoint what she means by that, if it meant as a blanket statements then the measles or hep C vaccines want a word. And yes H1N1 is a influence virus, a very infectious one at that, but no that isn't just something new either. Ha, adding that a flu vaccine add corona virusses to your body, why not say it adds cyanide... Further up, natural remedies and magic sea germs to save us all.

So COVID-19 can't be natural cause it had no time to naturally develop? Lke what does she think, that the "stock-virus" just suddenly poofed into excistance recently? And then she throws both China and the US uner the bus of creating this? More Illuminati I see... And if you want an accurate count on COVID-19 deaths, at best you should go for the "over-death" stats coming out. And boy it looks bad with that. Coupled with claiming we are giving people the wrong treatment (there is no treatment!) while being annoyed that hospitals get lots of $$ for a COVID patient, guess she doesn't understand infectious disease measures in a hospital setting.

Aaaah the herd immunity argument. It would work indeed, just don't expect less then a million dead in a short time period (3 months or so). We are still at perhaps 5% population infection rate, do you really want ALL those infections to happen simultanious? Want a hospital bed for your loved one? >_>

Add the (hydroxy)chloroquine debacle and we got peddling of a cure that isn't true. There isn't "thousands pages of data". There was 1 study from France with a biased sample group (yeah lets ignore the 2 out of 20 patients who actually died) which hasn't been reproduced yet. Before you start yapping about that, yes the hydroxychloroquine is in the EU testing group of roughly a dozen chemials currently being tried for effectiveness, results are still out. Reslts I might add about the treatment effects, it has yet to show effect as a preventive drug! That isn't to say the drug doesn't help, it seems it does! But so do numerous other ones! Just let the doctors treat you as they evaluate your health during it, don't self medicate.

She "taught" ebola how to be infectious in 1999? Guess part of this list is clearly a smokescreen then...

Also, the SWAT imagery of her 5-day arrest is nice posing for the people "who like to stick if to the man". Those imagery is bound to be from something else, just added for extra drama. Yeah, lets "wake up" ya'all! Let my voice be the sole one of reason and sanity while I degress into conspiracy theories galore. Sprinkle in the age old american "but my freedom" monologue and you are bound to catch the straglers with limit information processing ability, the people who flock to the loudest but not the smartest in the room.

So we end with this, an attempt to smear Fauci cause he is once again the single person of reason and clout in a sea of hubris and people out of there expertise. A opinion to state that her own is the right one and its everyone else thats delusional. A voice who claims to have been silenced but only tries to hurt back at perceived slight but not help.

For god sake Lys, if you want to go full Qanon, please do so somewhere else so I don't need to feel bad about your downwards spiral...

So yeah, I listened to the entire thing WHILE seeking additional info. Strange that all that info debased or outright said the opposite of what this video tries to put forth. Yep conspiracy nuts gonna conspiracy farming.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

So my guess is... you don't believe her?

My wife had this up with over 3 million views, and YouTube, or Facebook killed it. They are trying to silence this bigtime, so if anyone wants to see it, and everyone really needs to... better do it quick.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

"This video has been removed for violating Anthony Fauci's Terms of Service"

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Or rather a hopeless effort to contain blatantly fake news on social media :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ProtoConsilience

ProtoConsilience

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 24 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:622848
  • Souls Baptized:0

The dumbest thing in the History of Humanity. Shut down all life to save life. LOL How do you escape Nature? Wear a mask! LOL

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

For those who oppose the WHO, what organisation should have the role of declaring a pandemic?

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

The WHO should fill the role it's supposed to fill, and should do so impartially. As of right now, Daddy China has way too much influence over it, arguably to the point where it severely mismanaged the current crisis by pandering to China's interests.

Obviously there should be an international platform where medical professionals can meet, exchange ideas, pool data, monitor trends etc, but I'm not sure a 20th century dinosaur like the WHO can fill in that role effectively anymore. It certainly doesn't seem to be able to respond to challenges of the 21st century. I cautiously surmise that probably something more "networked" would be much more effective, but I don't have the expertise to make a recommendation for the organizational structure here. I'm positive though that with enough thought and determination from organizational experts and politicians it could be done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

The dumbest thing in the History of Humanity. Shut down all life to save life. LOL How do you escape Nature? Wear a mask! LOL

Applause. The only time I will wear a mask is if I am sick, and forced to be around other people. If I am sick, I would not be there. If I am afraid of getting sick, I would not be there. If people are afraid of me not wearing a mask, I will not be there. I am not sick, nor am I afraid of getting sick. I will not wear a mask. I'm patiently waiting for enough of my fellow Americans to get sick of being afraid of getting sick.

For those who oppose the WHO, what organisation should have the role of declaring a pandemic?

I don't trust anything about the United Nations, therefore I don't trust the WHO.

The current events reinforce why I don't trust the United Nations.

I also have a big problem with anyone making healthcare decisions that have a financial stake in the treatment.

The current events reinforce why I don't trust the people making those decisions.

I don't trust politicians making healthcare decisions. Current events reinforce why I don't trust them.

I don't trust Ph.D.'s or MD's that have political motives making healthcare decisions.

Current events reinforce why I don't trust a word they say.

From where I stand, I can only see that we are all pretty screwed because all the people above have too loud of a voice. It's more important to each and every one of them to be viewed as the smartest person in the room, and each and every one of them have no issue at all with forcing their opinion on everyone... because "I'M IN CHARGE!".

The people I hate the most are those that will lay down the orders, sit back, ignore, and allow a thousand people to murder each other, and rationalize it with something like... "Because of my hard work... not a single person died from Covid-19 today".

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

So my guess is... you don't believe her?

My wife had this up with over 3 million views, and YouTube, or Facebook killed it. They are trying to silence this bigtime, so if anyone wants to see it, and everyone really needs to... better do it quick.

I have issues with her story while partial truths may have been sprinkled in, like my "welcome to capitalism..." replys indicate. The major issue is that when the bigger points are lies or misrepresentations, why should I believe the little anecdotes that might be truths?

I saw it, I noticed it for its fraud. And while I won't lose sleep for it being "silenced", I would not have felt the need to do so. Satire should excist, no? :D

Or rather a hopeless effort to contain blatantly fake news on social media :rolleyes:

Haven't you heard, ALL social media is fake!

Seeing as Alexa is Amazon, I find this some brilliant irony :D, reminds me of when the internet taught microsofts AI to join the nazi party.

The WHO should fill the role it's supposed to fill, and should do so impartially. As of right now, Daddy China has way too much influence over it, arguably to the point where it severely mismanaged the current crisis by pandering to China's interests.

Obviously there should be an international platform where medical professionals can meet, exchange ideas, pool data, monitor trends etc, but I'm not sure a 20th century dinosaur like the WHO can fill in that role effectively anymore. It certainly doesn't seem to be able to respond to challenges of the 21st century. I cautiously surmise that probably something more "networked" would be much more effective, but I don't have the expertise to make a recommendation for the organizational structure here. I'm positive though that with enough thought and determination from organizational experts and politicians it could be done.

Yeah the China/Taiwan issue is a massive pain in the back, sadly cutting the WHO's funds doesn't help in a situation where the entity itself doesn't want to bite its funders hands.

They did however do many things surrounding this pandemic, one of those getting tests ready and guidelines in place for nations around the globe. But as for any international entity, they can guide but not mandate.

Applause. The only time I will wear a mask is if I am sick, and forced to be around other people. If I am sick, I would not be there. If I am afraid of getting sick, I would not be there. If people are afraid of me not wearing a mask, I will not be there. I am not sick, nor am I afraid of getting sick. I will not wear a mask. I'm patiently waiting for enough of my fellow Americans to get sick of being afraid of getting sick.

The mask is mostly so you aren't an intermediate for the virus from a carrier to an immuno compromised individual. Yeah your individual odds of getting any harmfull response is low, let alone the possibility of dying. But you can be the link that got this virus into a place were it could wreak havoc.

Stop trying to life on an island and understand that we are a society.

I also have a big problem with anyone making healthcare decisions that have a financial stake in the treatment.
The current events reinforce why I don't trust the people making those decisions.

I don't trust politicians making healthcare decisions. Current events reinforce why I don't trust them.

I don't trust Ph.D.'s or MD's that have political motives making healthcare decisions.
Current events reinforce why I don't trust a word they say.

Firstly: Welcome to capitalism...

Republican proxies are making buck on this, for instance the whole hydroxychloroquine deal. Heck I got an update for you, it seems the reuma drug is actually better and has less drawbacks!

You don't want politicians making healthcare decisions and you don't want physicians making political decisions? Grats, you get to have physicians advicing politicians on the healthcare effects and having them make the political decision. You just don't like what you hear.

From where I stand, I can only see that we are all pretty screwed because all the people above have too loud of a voice. It's more important to each and every one of them to be viewed as the smartest person in the room, and each and every one of them have no issue at all with forcing their opinion on everyone... because "I'M IN CHARGE!".

The people I hate the most are those that will lay down the orders, sit back, ignore, and allow a thousand people to murder each other, and rationalize it with something like... "Because of my hard work... not a single person died from Covid-19 today".

This coming from the guy who wants to trust Trump, Kushner, Mnuchin and the economics guy (Kevin Hassett) who used an EXCEL quadratic fitting to claim the virus will die out in 2 weeks to be lead on this. pro-tip, only 1 curve of deaths has a somewhat curve like the previous models, its China's. >_>

Yeah, thats you following the people who you just characterized as being bad for the job.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I have issues with her story while partial truths may have been sprinkled in, like my "welcome to capitalism..." replys indicate. The major issue is that when the bigger points are lies or misrepresentations, why should I believe the little anecdotes that might be truths? I saw it, I noticed it for its fraud. And while I won't lose sleep for it being "silenced", I would not have felt the need to do so. Satire should excist, no?

I like to hear all sides of every issue and make up my own mind about what makes sense. When I see a concerted effort to silence someone as strongly as this... I wonder what it is that they have to say, and why those in power are so afraid of it being heard. If their position was sound, and based on fact, they would be able to easily win the debate, and expose the fraud. I see no such action here. Just more of the same... "Move along, there's nothing to see here". I was a child in the 60's, and I remember all that.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Just got some hopeful news. The word just came to my wife that her restaurant, just maybe, could be opening back up at 50% on May 18th. This is the best, and only, information that has come down from on high. Maybe our long nightmare will be coming to an end.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Good to hear that. Venues are opening here as well, with some restrictions in place.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

I have issues with her story while partial truths may have been sprinkled in, like my "welcome to capitalism..." replys indicate. The major issue is that when the bigger points are lies or misrepresentations, why should I believe the little anecdotes that might be truths? I saw it, I noticed it for its fraud. And while I won't lose sleep for it being "silenced", I would not have felt the need to do so. Satire should excist, no?

I like to hear all sides of every issue and make up my own mind about what makes sense. When I see a concerted effort to silence someone as strongly as this... I wonder what it is that they have to say, and why those in power are so afraid of it being heard. If their position was sound, and based on fact, they would be able to easily win the debate, and expose the fraud. I see no such action here. Just more of the same... "Move along, there's nothing to see here". I was a child in the 60's, and I remember all that.

While I can't comment on why the video was voided, she is hardly being silenced. Do you know the gish gallop? Besides, isn't silencing the opposite viewpoint a favorite strategy of republicans? :D And for being a kid of the '60s, you definatly missed the '50s then >_>.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

While I can't comment on why the video was voided, she is hardly being silenced.

They came up with an alternative...

https://www.ericmoutsos.com/plandemic-watch-online-here/?fbclid=IwAR38s6F8YX5w8INVN7P_12ScbD9QegUnJpmiKPls_3aj1Itbi7hJc14_WHY

Las Vegas has now officially reopened in Phase 1  :smoke:

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583

Hope all of you are doing well.

Me, I'm loaded.  Not much else to do, aside from packing to get ready for the move.

Disassembling shelves, while drunk.  Surprised I haven't broken all my fingers!

Went into work today for the first time in nearly two months.  I had to sign my PER.  It was strange walking into that building. 

I had to give myself a hair cut last week.  I was over grown and felt like a damned hippie.  Just took a number 0 blade and shaved it all off.  Of course I missed a few spots.  Hubby touched it up on Wednesday, after complaining about the "tufts", I left.

Thought some of you might get a laugh out of this: https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/flowbee-the-90s-home-hair-cutting-gadget-makes-a-pandemic-comeback-1.5561915

Goddanged Flowbee.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

My hair is also out of control. I'm going to wait a little longer, then I'll contact my barber.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources: