Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Elections 2020 Thread

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo
"fine work of Carter page"? Really? Wait really? I haven't even heared 1 iota of conspiracy theory that put him on the "good side" of justice.

It's not a "conspiracy theory". Carter Page was CIA. His identity as a CIA operative was classified. His job was to find Russian spies. This was how they got the first FISA warrant. He had constant contact with Russian spies and no one at FISA knew he was working for the CIA... and the people that did know, didn't supply that information to FISA.

Truly sorry your people have failed to report the truth to you.

An apology to Carter Page | TheHill

Ultimately, special counsel Robert Mueller found no evidence of collusion or conspiracy by Trump associates or the campaign with those Russians intervening in the election. However, Horowitz found that the FBI never had any real evidence against Page before beginning its investigation, codenamed Operation Crossfire Hurricane. Soon after the investigation was opened, it became clear that Page had been wrongly accused and was, in fact, working for the CIA, not the Russians.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

An opinion piece from Jonathan Turley, a cursury read on his notions about the Constitution and its relevance towards Executive Priviledge seems to be skewed towards "Hang Clinton" (the male one) vs "Ignore Trump" (the 45 one) on grounds of which he disvows his own testimony on the first guy during testimony on the second guy. he seems to not mind using non-illegal but morally questionable actions to string up Clinton but when you try those on Trump it is suddenly a partisan hackery...

He mischaracterizes Horowitz's findings towards Page, Horowitz was about lose and inproper FISA application, not about underlying evidence. Then he complety falls for the Barr memo on (non?) collusion and/or conspiracy of Trump associates/campaign in regards to Russia while Mueller set forth numerous alarming contacts between these people and russian affilliates and stating he got roadblocked the entire way.

Again Page aided and abbeted russian nationals to make covert contact with the Trump campaign and got paid heftly for that.

ater you gonna say that Flyn was an US counter spy against Turkey...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Kevin Clinesmith altered documentation submitted to FISA that was intended to make clear to FISA that Carter Page was a CIA operative... instead he made Page appear to be a spy for Russia. This is indisputable, and Clinesmith pled guilty, received a wrist slapping, and it's my guess he made a deal for a light sentence in exchange for skulls. First skull... Michael Sussmann.

He lied about Carter Page so they could get a FISA warrant. Then they lied to us all.

Many more skulls are coming.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Page stopped being CIA linked in 2013...

Yeah Clinesmith "Page is not a source for the CIA" mail is partially wrong, but he wasn't currently in 2017. hec the CIA did their own investigation whe they found out he kept correspondence between the Trump campaign and Kremlin affiliated russians.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

This is absolutely hilarious...

Remy: All My Loving (Beatles Parody) - YouTube

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Joe Biden is done with all these smelly people... now he wants the wall.

So us taxpayers are building him a wall... around his Delaware beach house.

Let's go Brandon!

DHS pays $460,000 to build ‘border wall’ around Biden’s Delaware beach house… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Could just as easily have been asked to be put up by the SS.

But hey, atleast its a locally sourced and funded company and not a ghost company out of North Dakota :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HanFeiTzu

HanFeiTzu

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 40 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:584030
  • Souls Baptized:13,367
  • Squadron:Alpha

Trump's company billed the government at least $2.5 million. 

But I'm sure your motivation is purely fiscal. Your concern for the taxpayer is touching. Go forth and investigate right-wing grift, with my blessing.

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I was wrong about the reason for the wall around Joe Biden's beach house. I apologize for my hasty reaction. They didn't build it to keep people from yelling "Let's Go Brandon!" at him... they built it to keep Joe from wandering off.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

oops... one day it's sapphire blue, and the next day it's ruby red. Virginia is the new Florida.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Well, as Florida, it is also rather close in % and could swing either way...

Now lets await the sitting president phoning the outgoing Dem Lt gov. (or whoever is overseeing the elction) and asking for 67,295 votes

also, meh, state elections. Internal affairs r internal.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Well, as Florida, it is also rather close in % and could swing either way...   Now lets await the sitting president phoning the outgoing Dem Lt gov. (or whoever is overseeing the elction) and asking for 67,295 votes   also, meh, state elections. Internal affairs r internal.

I am fully in favor of audits, so if there is any doubt, they should do it. We are a Republic, and elections will remain with the states.

When Glenn Youngkin is sworn in as Governor of Virginia come January, he will immediately transition the state from Democrat rule. He will tear the page directly from the playbook of Ron DeSantis of Florida, and freedom will return to Virginia. The change will be very large, and very fast... so strong it will echo all across the nation, and everyone will know what Democrats have done to Virginia.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

the CIA did their own investigation whe they found out he kept correspondence between the Trump campaign and Kremlin affiliated russians.

The next domino falls...

Breaking — Igor Danchenko arrested in Durham spygate probe… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

WASHINGTON — Federal authorities on Thursday arrested an analyst who in 2016 gathered leads about possible links between Donald Trump and Russia for what turned out to be Democrat-funded opposition research.

I sincerely hope no one is actually paying The New York Times to read this directly from the source.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Update... 5 counts of lying to the FBI... a Russian living in Virginia.

So... Hillary Clinton was colluding with Russia to influence a Presidential election. Spectacular.

Durham charges Steele dossier sub-source with five counts of making false statements to the FBI | Fox News

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Well, as Florida, it is also rather close in % and could swing either way...   Now lets await the sitting president phoning the outgoing Dem Lt gov. (or whoever is overseeing the elction) and asking for 67,295 votes   also, meh, state elections. Internal affairs r internal.

I am fully in favor of audits, so if there is any doubt, they should do it. We are a Republic, and elections will remain with the states.

When Glenn Youngkin is sworn in as Governor of Virginia come January, he will immediately transition the state from Democrat rule. He will tear the page directly from the playbook of Ron DeSantis of Florida, and freedom will return to Virginia. The change will be very large, and very fast... so strong it will echo all across the nation, and everyone will know what Democrats have done to Virginia.

I didn't knew you needed doubts to question a Republican victory, guess there really is a difference in standards to when Democrat wins need to get auditted...

Pray tell, which "pages of DeSantis's playbook" do you find compelling?

Update... 5 counts of lying to the FBI... a Russian living in Virginia.

So... Hillary Clinton was colluding with Russia to influence a Presidential election. Spectacular.

Durham charges Steele dossier sub-source with five counts of making false statements to the FBI | Fox News

You find 1 russian native living in the USA, who I might add isn't high up Putin's "favorites's" list (claiming Putin plagiarized his PhD does'nt gly high I'd imagine), thus makes it a direct link to the Kremlin. Sure... Whatever makes you ignore all the actual Kremlin folks hovering around the Trump campaign.

Anyway, as stated before, prosecute away!

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I didn't knew you needed doubts to question a Republican victory, guess there really is a difference in standards to when Democrat wins need to get auditted...

If Virginia doesn't trust their election results, they have a duty to sort it out and make absolutely sure it's above board. It's not my political opinion... it's my complete opinion.

I believe Ron DeSantis to be the very best Governor Florida has ever had, and if Trump doesn't run, he will be the next President.

You find 1 russian native living in the USA, who I might add isn't high up Putin's "favorites's" list

What the hell are you talking about? We have many native Russians living in the USA. This is the one that was working with Chrissy Steele, and has concrete ties to the Clintons. Game over.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

If Virginia doesn't trust their election results, they have a duty to sort it out and make absolutely sure it's above board. It's not my political opinion... it's my complete opinion.

In a time when election integrity seem a partisan issue, I am merely pointing out that Arizona swinging to Dems is met with a distinct different attitude then Virginia swinging Reps

I believe Ron DeSantis to be the very best Governor Florida has ever had, and if Trump doesn't run, he will be the next President.

So no substance...

You find 1 russian native living in the USA, who I might add isn't high up Putin's "favorites's" list

What the hell are you talking about? We have many native Russians living in the USA. This is the one that was working with Chrissy Steele, and has concrete ties to the Clintons. Game over.

He himself has no ties to the Clintons, heck he has more ties to Fiona Hill. Stop projecting all the perceived ills of the Trump campaign on a single PolSoc analist who is as likely to enter the Kremlin as Trump entering Heaven. :)

And yeah, lying bad. Atleast he spoke to the Feds to be caught lying...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Clinton crony Charles H. Dolan Jr. takes center stage in latest Durham indictment (nypost.com)

Nope... nothin' to see here... just move along.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

As a result, the indictment states, Dolan “frequently interacted with senior Russian Federation leadership whose names would later appear” in the dossier, such as Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov and then-Russian ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak.

Now that's an actual Kremlin connection, congrats!

Now who also had frequent and off-the-books communications with that last one? Even having it happen in the White House? :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Well, this is sad. I guess it's a horrible thing to spread fake news to the public, and it's a horrible thing for a Democrat controlled Federal Government to launch bogus investigations on an incoming President... but I guess it's not a crime.

Durham appears to be convinced that the Clinton campaign concocted the Trump-Russia narrative and peddled it to an all-too-credulous press and Democratic-controlled government. That has the makings of a damning final special counsel report, but not a large-scale indictment.

Andrew McCarthy: Durham indictments – don't be fooled, here's where this case is likely headed | Fox News

We will have to seek justice another way.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users