Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Elections 2020 Thread

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

OMG! Russell Brand!!! This guy is a stone cold extreme lefty. Who will flip next?

So...Trump was RIGHT About Clinton & Russia Collusion!! - YouTube

It looks like the Arizona audit actually increased Biden's win unless there is something else that they refuse to report. This should end the debate on the election, but his performance as President is his big problem.

I have heard that 20% of Democrats that voted for Biden... want Trump back.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Okay... things are starting to look different than what the liberal media is wanting people to hear.

It appears that if you recount the same illegal votes, strange as it seems... you will get the same result. That is the story they are trying to get in front of. They found around 55,000 illegal votes, which is said to be 4 times the margin of victory. Somebody got ahold of a draft of the report that is supposed to be released tomorrow. Here it is...

20210919 - Maricopa County Forensic_Audit - Volume III - Results Details (003).pdf - Google Drive

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Again alot of talk with no actual proof it seems. if your first step is to scream at your supporters for further "backing" instead of actualy going to the courts, you clearly found nothing. heck even #45 pulled his support for the ninja's after he got nothing out of them, but atleast he can continue fundraisng to keep his business affloat.

But hey, you went right into this whole "fake news" ballony so why also not believe 1/5th of Dems want Trump...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Again alot of talk with no actual proof it seems.

Again you can continue to keep your eyes shut and your fingers in your ears. Russell Brand finally understands what was always right in front of him the entire time, but there will always be those that don't want to believe they have been wrong.

It's okay... I won't try to cancel and ruin your life for it.

But hey, you went right into this whole "fake news" ballony so why also not believe 1/5th of Dems want Trump...

The fake news comes in when liberal media knows what is coming, so they try to get in front of the truth with their own version. Their headline remains "Biden won in Arizona"... they leave out all the fraud, crime, and cheating. They can get a solid base of sheep to circle the wagons to protect them from what is coming. They're not interested in the truth... they're interested in winning.

Funny... I said 20% of Democrats would change their vote... you said "1/5th of Dems"... which means you saw the same polling, and the same report as I did... because I'm the one that changed the 1/5th as it was reported, to 20% which is the same thing.

Don't try to play stupid with me... I know you're smarter than that.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

New Rule: Don't Segregate the Anthem | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - YouTube

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Again alot of talk with no actual proof it seems.

Again you can continue to keep your eyes shut and your fingers in your ears. Russell Brand finally understands what was always right in front of him the entire time, but there will always be those that don't want to believe they have been wrong.
It's okay... I won't try to cancel and ruin your life for it.

Russell Brand is quoting a partisan take of Durham's investigation which gave rise to various indictments surrouding the Steele Dossier and its usage in part with the FISA courts rulings the FBI used to investigate Trumps associetes links with Russia. While you wanna make an elephant out of that be my guest and support stricter lobbyist rulings (cause those are the indictments about :D). Meanwhile continue sticking your head in the sand about the Trump 2016 and 2020 campaigns working together with known russian associates and officials.

The fake news comes in when liberal media knows what is coming, so they try to get in front of the truth with their own version. Their headline remains "Biden won in Arizona"... they leave out all the fraud, crime, and cheating. They can get a solid base of sheep to circle the wagons to protect them from what is coming. They're not interested in the truth... they're interested in winning.

He did won. The Cyber Ninja's found nothing wrong, let alone illegal. They did however think to have found various discrepencies, of which nothing can be proven and even less can be checked cause the clowns are actual clowns when dealing with actual tech (also why Arizona is buying new election equipement, cause they can't be trusted anymore).

Stop circling your own wagon and actually smell the roses. Both sides are corporate hacks with little benefit for the american people. It just so happens that 1 party seems to embrace a foreign president just a tad to much lately.

Funny... I said 20% of Democrats would change their vote... you said "1/5th of Dems"... which means you saw the same polling, and the same report as I did... because I'm the one that changed the 1/5th as it was reported, to 20% which is the same thing.
Don't try to play stupid with me... I know you're smarter than that.

While flattered by your words, I actually didn't even look for that poll nor have seen it previous. Just changed the 20% to 1/5th on my own :)

Also google comes up empty :( Is it Rasmussen? :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
Russell Brand is quoting a partisan take of Durham's investigation

You're a little confused... Glenn Greenwald is not a Republican

Meanwhile continue sticking your head in the sand about the Trump 2016 and 2020 campaigns working together with known russian associates and officials.

I'm having some trouble hearing you because your head is buried in all that sand. Hillary Clinton paid for the Steele Dossier to be created. It was paid for through her attorney, Michael Sussmann, who lied to the FBI about the origin of the Steele Dossier. Kevin Clinesmith already pled guilty for lying about it's origin to the FISA court. John Durham is not finished, and Merrick Garland will not stop him. It was all a lie.

The Cyber Ninja's found nothing wrong, let alone illegal.

Except for all that illegal wrong stuff.

I actually didn't even look for that poll nor have seen it previous.

Okay... just look at all of them... it's not a secret. Biden's a moron, and the entire country knows it now. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/poll-majority-now-believe-that-joe-biden-is-kind-of-an-idiot

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Russell Brand is quoting a partisan take of Durham's investigation

You're a little confused... Glenn Greenwald is not a Republican

Neither was/is Trump, it still is a partisan take on the Durham investigation and its ongoing litigation spin-offs.

Meanwhile continue sticking your head in the sand about the Trump 2016 and 2020 campaigns working together with known russian associates and officials.

I'm having some trouble hearing you because your head is buried in all that sand. Hillary Clinton paid for the Steele Dossier to be created. It was paid for through her attorney, Michael Sussmann, who lied to the FBI about the origin of the Steele Dossier. Kevin Clinesmith already pled guilty for lying about it's origin to the FISA court. John Durham is not finished, and Merrick Garland will not stop him. It was all a lie.

The origins of the Steele Dossier is Fusion GPS, which started its counter-GOP presidential-hopefulls project under impulse from the Washington Free Beacon which is funded and controlled by Paul Singer, a Republican hendge-fund billionaire. No doubt meant as the usual "we got some info on you, work for us on project X and we shall keep it uner wraps" against possible future GOP presidential candidates / actual elected President.

Yes after about half a year the Clinton campaign approached Fusion GPS for a similar counter-Trump intelligence when it became clear the GOP was going to back Trump.

Again, yes you caught several Clinton campaign staff in lies and fabrications, they got justice served towards that. This neither disqualifies the Steele Dossier in its entirety, the findings of the FISA courts listening on the Trump campaign nor THE ACTUAL ORIGIN of the dossier being Republican backed.

Stop claiming the Trump campaign didn't collude with Russian backed people and Kremlin lackey's, those things were found and have also been brought before justice. You just don't want to hear about that.

The Cyber Ninja's found nothing wrong, let alone illegal.

Except for all that illegal wrong stuff.

Nothing illegal was found. Their own report mentions "irregularities" or "we couldn't verify" remarks coupled with shoddy practices and alot of "we don't like this" sprinkled thruw it.

It isn't cause you don't like the election methodology that you can screech about fraud and be golden. Most of these "findings" can be easily explained by the Ninja's knowing jack shit about elections and how they are run and protected. Heck they keep talking about issues with "ballots", do they even ascertain if those ballots were actually counted? I could throw a phonebook in a ballotbox and they could found it as an issue, doesn't even mean it was ever counted.

I actually didn't even look for that poll nor have seen it previous.

Okay... just look at all of them... it's not a secret. Biden's a moron, and the entire country knows it now.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/poll-majority-now-believe-that-joe-biden-is-kind-of-an-idiot

Your entire political culture is littered with morons.

And that isn't the 20% one. Please try again.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

I love Bill Maher, excellent take.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

The origins of the Steele Dossier is Fusion GPS

The company Hillary Clinton paid to create the Steele Dossier. It was all lies.

Nothing illegal was found.

Except all the people that voted twice, illegal alien votes, all the dead people that voted, all the ballots that were counted twice, all those votes from people that no longer live there, rampant ballot harvesting, fake mail-in ballots filled out by printers that that were never folded for mailing... ect. ect. ect... yeah nothing illegal to see here, move along. Just ignore the 55,000+ ILLEGAL votes.

I bet Belgium doesn't have these problems.

I love Bill Maher, excellent take.

Yeah... he does this when they go insanely too far left. He doesn't want it to be his fault.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I just finished binging Game of Thrones again... it didn't end any better.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

I just finished binging Game of Thrones again... it didn't end any better.

I never got into GoT, but knowing how the ending sucks I'm not going to either.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I never got into GoT, but knowing how the ending sucks I'm not going to either.

GoT is an amazing series. The ending is... "unsatisfying"? That's a good word for it. After watching every season since it began in 2011... painfully waiting for each season to arrive... and keeping you absolutely riveted to the story for the better part of a decade... the last season feels rushed, patched together, out of order, and how these classic characters end up is pretty much a face palm.

It's hard to end an amazing series properly. It's even harder to end an amazing series when you run out of source material to work with. They were not prepared for the show to last as long as it did, so I believe they got tired of it. No better explanation. But, should you watch Game of Thrones?... YES! Everyone should.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

All right, thanks. I'll put it on the waiting list :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

The origins of the Steele Dossier is Fusion GPS

The company Hillary Clinton paid to create the Steele Dossier. It was all lies.

The company that started the oppo-research under GOP backed consent.

Frankly the entire need to find "dirt" on your opponent is aggrevating, doesn't stop the "dirt" from being lies thou :D

Nothing illegal was found.

Except all the people that voted twice, illegal alien votes, all the dead people that voted, all the ballots that were counted twice, all those votes from people that no longer live there, rampant ballot harvesting, fake mail-in ballots filled out by printers that that were never folded for mailing... ect. ect. ect... yeah nothing illegal to see here, move along. Just ignore the 55,000+ ILLEGAL votes.

I bet Belgium doesn't have these problems.

All of those things have no proof of being done. Your entire party has a "hunch" of these things being perpetrated, shouts loudly that they will find proof but when it eventually come down to audits (with or without ninja's) they come up empty and ghost the entire thing.

Again, hows Kobach's inquiry going along, you know, the one started under Trump with a full GOP backed DOJ and states supplying him evidence. I think I have heared that the wind in Death Valley is cooler then all the hit air that got blown into that failed balloon...

Well Belgium has both mandatory voting (which sadly got slightly nerfed :() and a national citizen database with governmental supplied ID cards. If you guys would stop being so British about it you could try that out no? :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I think I have heared that the wind in Death Valley is cooler

You should know better than to start talking about Death Valley... I actually live here.

It changes with the seasons, the same as everywhere else.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Stop claiming the Trump campaign didn't collude with Russian backed people and Kremlin lackey's, those things were found and have also been brought before justice. You just don't want to hear about that.

It's not looking good for your team, and you just don't want to hear about that.

The indictment of Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann is a whopping 27 pages... a typical indictment normally runs about 5 pages.

It cites 8 unnamed conspirators... they are next on the chopping block, and it appears their identities are not a secret.

One is the wife of Jake Sullivan, Maggie Goodlander. Maggie worked for Attorney General Marrick Garland, and her husband Jake is the current National Security Advisor for President Joe Biden. The list is long, deep, and ugly. If the most important thing to you is to keep believing the bullshit, then quit reading now. If you want the whole story... keep reading.

Cybersecurity experts who held lucrative Pentagon and homeland security contracts and high-level security clearances are under investigation for potentially abusing their government privileges to aid a 2016 Clinton campaign plot to falsely link Donald Trump to Russia and trigger an FBI investigation of him and his campaign, according to several sources familiar with the work of Special Counsel John Durham.

Durham Probes Pentagon Computer Contractors in Anti-Trump Conspiracy | RealClearInvestigations

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

What "my team", they obvious did the naughty and are rightly being strung up in legal tape because of it. Again this doesn't make "your team" spotless and saints.

Besides talking about number of pages or amount of people on indictments is moot. The Mueller rapport had 34 people and 98 indictments between them >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

The Mueller rapport had 34 people and 98 indictments between them >_>

Mueller's indictments added up to nothing. They were entirely designed for show, and to terrorize people into giving false testimony. Most of the indictments were against Russians that were exposed as spies and expelled from the country long before any of this happened... due to the fine work of Carter Page. Which means it was all fairy dust.

Now the FBI wants to claim they were deceived into all this... they were baited by these people to launch an investigation based on false evidence. I don't think that's gonna fly because of all the bad actors that have been exposed from the DOJ all the way down to Kevin Clinesmith. This is really gonna test the news people in the next few years. I think they will attempt to claim the same thing as the FBI.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Hardly any indictments came from the Mueller rapport as most were shielding by Trump's DOJ and it already rattled the entire ratcage. The boatload of pardon's Trump lumped out are a clear indication there was more. Let alone Mueller relegating the WH related stuff to congress, which got sniffed by the GOP cause they didn't dare to smite their new master. They still can't it seems, and they get to live knowing what kind of monster they created and how it poisoned their electorate. (hi 6/jan!)

"fine work of Carter page"? Really? Wait really? I haven't even heared 1 iota of conspiracy theory that put him on the "good side" of justice. But you just come out swinging and think he helped getting russian spies booted out of the US? Who's been feeding you this garbage? Heck even Horowitz didn't claim Page was innocent nor an upstanding american citizen (he did find fault in the FISA applications/court rullings).

Delirious I tell you, delirious.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users