Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

Not sure about that. 

Its unlikely they would target any of the 4 on the remaining list. The Warrior, captainjf, Torres951, Ferastical, As they are 1, on list and 2, they know were are investigating and Jailkeeping within the list. They have a list of people who are all big threats now as they are Confirmed. LWW, Brewers, Wolfpacks, Kevin, Ali. Are all more interesting targets, even I am more interesting of a target. 

We don't need to know who Wolfpacks is investigating. (He can investigate me even if he wanted to but it be a waste in my opinion.) It won't matter if he's NK'd, one could argue if he reveals and he's targeted, he might of been chosen first because of who he choose. However, if we know beforehand who LWW blocks, and we believe there is only 1 scum yet. (Nobody talked about this at all if there is 1 or 2 more scum) we know its less likely whoever he jailkeeped is scum as there was a kill. 

Best we can do shorten the list somehow and hopefully (If only one scum) finish it this day phase or the next (If there is 2). Unless there is 2 and we lynch one today there a decent chance to end it the next day phase. So if Captain is lynched today (Most likely) we only have Torres, Ferastical, and The Warrior left. We can hopefully confirm or deny 1 of the 3 during the night and look at the remaining two. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

I just want to make sure I have this correct:

I am the most suspicious because I did not put the hammer vote on MK

I am the most suspicious because I did not vote for Rayfay. Rayfay who was being voted on because only because was inactive on D2 and happened to turn out scum.

I am the most suspicious because I did not voice strong opinions for anyone on D3 (I did, but sadly turned out to be town)

I am the most suspicious because I've tried to lay low on D4 (I have not, I've put my case in for Ferastical. I have tried to help by posting facts otherwise)

I've tried making posts on D4, but hardly anyone responds to me. Perhaps that is because they don't offer anything to the discussion in your eyes? I don't know. I just know I've attempted to do my part to contribute to the Town.

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Mafia is a tough game man, don't take it personally. You've definitely tried shifting your play style to adapt to the town, which is either exactly what a new townie player should be doing, or a really smart newbie mafia move, but either way is good play ;) Just stick it out and focus on trying to play your best game, and you'll get the hang of how to have more sway on people's reads of you.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Best we can do shorten the list somehow and hopefully (If only one scum) finish it this day phase or the next (If there is 2). Unless there is 2 and we lynch one today there a decent chance to end it the next day phase. So if Captain is lynched today (Most likely) we only have Torres, Ferastical, and The Warrior left. We can hopefully confirm or deny 1 of the 3 during the night and look at the remaining two.

Dangit, this really feels like a scum tell to me. Like Robert knows captain is town, so if he gets lynched we'll still have 3 more people to sift through tomorrow. We can't lynch Robert today because it'll invalidate me and be a death sentence for WP, but this specific quote makes me a lot more suspicious of Robert. I really hope I'm wrong though.

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

How is it a scum tell? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
If we lynch scum today then telegraphing is best way to go ( since there'll be just one left probably). This way we'll avoid risk of both LWW and WP targeting same person.

However if we lynch town then indeed it's a bad play, since scum will just go after WP with non jailed player - in the end we get no info.
So if it turns out we lynch town today, WP and LWW should target whomever they want.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

How is it a scum tell?

Scum obviously know who is town, whereas town can only guess who they think is or isn't. The way your post read was that captain being lynched would still leave us with 2 mafia to find out of the three players most of us have agreed are most suspicious, indicating that you know captain is town. Maybe I just misread it but it felt like a classic post by scum trying to make it seem like they don't know who is who with all of the "maybe there's only one scum left" comments and then accidentally phrasing a potential lynch as an inevitable mislynch. Hence scum tell.

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
That isn't at all what I said.

I do not know if captain is town. I do not know how many scum is left or even in the game. I put out possible scenarios. I hope only 1 scum is left. I see only 4 possible people it can be. If there is 2, we techeclly have 50% shot of lynching scum randomly on this list. If only 1, 25%. Ali seems convinced there is still 2, so maybe there is. Idk.

The only reason I really don't want captain to be lynched is he's a new player. Besides that, he's mainly just on the list. If he lynched he's lynched.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I just want Captain dead because he doesn't know his geography.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Honestly for the 4 people they all should of been voting by now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

We are wayyy to into the game for Lola

Why can't we all just take this seriously
Looking at people whoa names start with a T
Lil's not lola
Omg fricken phone
You know what I mean

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Harsh on TW just because he's had OOC stuff going on :huh:

Yeah we need to coalesce around someone for a lynch today since deadline is later tonight. I think captain is already at the deadline count but do we all really think he's the best choice?

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Harsh on TW just because he's had OOC stuff going on

articles dont count so the T from The is exempt 

for me its captian or robert.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

For what it's worth, my role also had the vote as a weapon verbage.

External distractions happen, but scum roles should have been assigned randomly; a legitimate excuse for low activity is not a legitimate reason to not be scum.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
True. Roles are supposed to be random.

Also. Why do you think it either captain or me?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
For me is captain or TW (activity is not scum or not indicator)
Robert can wait since LWWs power depends on him.
Ferastical I've more trust in than the other three

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Guys, I have an important IT competition I need to attend so I'll be outta town for the rest of today + tomorrow.

I'm still sticking to my vote, if you're wondering. 

Whatever happens, I trust you lot to make the right decision in your minds, even if it means voting me. Hope we catch the bad guys  B)

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Is this your only actual reason?

Honestly for the 4 people they all should of been voting by now.

I like considering as much information as possible before voting, hence why I typically wait until shortly before deadline to vote.

I'm still looking at Captain or Ferastical right now due to what I mentioned earlier. I think Robert is in play as potentially being scum due to the possibility of Enabler and Role Enabled being of opposite alignments but I'm not convinced at this point that is the case. The only two ways leaving Robert alive really hurts us today at all is if he is the last scum or if LWW is actually scum and can roleblock Wolfpacks or something. Otherwise we can revisit that on a later day if necessary.

@LWW - I think you are the only other person who hasn't voted yet. What is your thought process at this point?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Velocity, with deadline in 2 hours, can we get an updated vote count please?

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

@Wolfpacks - You said that you still didn't trust Ferastical's role claim. Is that the only cause of your vote or was there something else that I missed?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter