Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-10] Election Mafia - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
We were voting Robert out because of his inactivity.
Why we can't give a chance to dontavian is beyond me.
Well i do have some idea why.

Lww's subtle actions to shift focus from Tony, who is his scum partner.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
Deadline is in 8 hours and it’s clear that Dontavian (formerly Robert) is our candidate of choice today. I’m about to head to bed and I’m not sure that I’ll be up in time to vote in the morning so I’m going to go ahead and cast my ballot now.

Vote: Dontavian

Decision Desk Final Election Update:

Dontavian (5): Lyner, Tony, KevinH, Rafay, TW
Lord MK (2): Wolfpacks, LWW
LWW (1): Lord MK
ABT (0):
KevinH (0):
Lyner (0):
Rafay (0):
Tony (0):
Torres (0):
TW (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: ABT, Dontavian, Torres, Velocity
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

You may be chosen by the Electoral College to become the Elector.  If chosen you and you alone will decide the fate of that day's election.  At any point during that day you may post  "PLAYER NAME"  HAS LOST THEIR ELECTION.  Please post it in bold and all caps so i do not miss it.  If you post that while not the Elector, you will be mod killed for voters fraud.

I think you may need to use this format before you head to bed, rather than just voting for him. We don't want a LWW part 2.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

brewersalliance, on 03 Nov 2020 - 10:51, said:snapback.png

You may be chosen by the Electoral College to become the Elector.  If chosen you and you alone will decide the fate of that day's election.  At any point during that day you may post  "PLAYER NAME"  HAS LOST THEIR ELECTION.  Please post it in bold and all caps so i do not miss it.  If you post that while not the Elector, you will be mod killed for voters fraud.

Just another example of the rampant fraud is this blatant procedural “error”....it’s just another attempt to steal the vote. While I’m out golfing, my army of lawyers are filing frivolous lawsuits to tie this up for months. This is far from over...we’re going to win this thing, let me tell you.  So that we can continue the fight, send money to my nation now! 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Speaking of out golfing, since levels of activity seems to be our default discriminator for who the mob lynches early on, there are others on the roster that haven’t posted at all during my brief tenure here and some that might have more “lolz/what’s up” posts than others just to log a post.  Just saying.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
DONTAVIAN HAS LOST THEIR ELECTION.

Speaking of out golfing, since levels of activity seems to be our default discriminator for who the mob lynches early on, there are others on the roster that haven’t posted at all during my brief tenure here and some that might have more “lolz/what’s up” posts than others just to log a post. Just saying.

I agree with you about that. There are several people who are not participating much currently. They will need to answer for it as well.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

If I'm selected maybe I will limit the eligible target to the inactives

Make Mafia Great Again

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Make me an elector pretty please if possible.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

On top of everything, I like to play each game a bit different than the last. I don't even understand my play-style sometimes.

Well we can both agree on that ;)

Also @brewers quit being on an airplane and update the game

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Also @brewers quit being on an airplane and update the game

He's busy finding more votes for Dontavian. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

We were voting Robert out because of his inactivity.
Why we can't give a chance to dontavian is beyond me.
Well i do have some idea why.

Lww's subtle actions to shift focus from Tony, who is his scum partner.

Thats what I thought was happening, I also agree with what you said and bout TM, wow strange that.

UNVOTE

VOTE TM

Because MK actually makes sense on both counts

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

CHEATERS! FRAUD! NO ONE HAS PLAYED THE GAME BETTER THAN ME!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

BREAKING NEWS

Rampant election fraud has been discovered in the state of Georgia.  The FBI has taken one suspect, Dontavian into custody late yesterday. however, the intelligence community belives he may actually be the Iranian spy Robert2424.  President Trump has taken a hard line approach to dealing with Iran, so the Irainians attempting to help the deep state and the Democrats steal the election for Joe Biden does not come as a surprise to any of us.

Dontavia, an Iranian Agent has been arrested D2

It is now N2.  Deadline for all actions is 11/18 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

BREAKING NEWS:

A disturbing scene was found early this morning in Washington D.C.  Velocity, head of the election oversight committee was found dead last night, along with his wife and two children.  An apparent Carbon Monixide leak was detected in his DC apartment.  All four died in their sleep.  Reports are now coming out that their carbon monoxide detector may have been tampered with.  The FBI has gotten involved as they are beginning to suspect this may not be an accident.

Velocity, the Electoral College was killed N2.

A new player has been appointed by President Trump to the Electoral College

Lyner has been selected as the Elector for D3

It is now D3.  Deadline is 11/23 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
The day I get recognized as not a child I fricken die..

NOT COOL

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Oh boy, limey is the elector.
Well, at least he's not lilywad.
And also
Vote: Tony.

He's lilywad's other scum partner.
And also called it.
Velocity was the EC.
Thus why he choose lww first.

Velocity claims to be not biased towards nadarr and lww, but here we are.

You know who i think is the EC?
Velocity.
Reasons: Lww; quite obvious he sees lww same way he saw Nadarr.
Tw; If the default fails, TW is everyone's default.
He isn't mine and Kevin won't choose tw this early.

Can't say I'm not proud of myself of sniffing the whole lww - velocity affair miles away.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Way to go MK. Free kill for scum as I told you would happen. There's no way you're stupid enough to play this out in real time as mafia but you're killing the town right now regardless. You better hope the EC went to someone who knows what they're doing, and maybe don't out them this time.

Also I have no idea how Don ended up being mafia but I'll take it. Huge FOS on the people who stuck with killing him - there was no legitimate reason to kill him and I guarantee someone knew he was scum and hoped they could pull off a brewers.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

And now I'm pretty sure that lww is scum.

Cause he said that the EC is a safe kill and he killed Velocity cause he knew that only velocity would choose lww d1.
He killed Velocity in order to say that my EC hunting killed the EC.

In a nutshell, lww and Tony are the final 2 scum.

Also I have no idea how Don ended up being mafia but I'll take it. Huge FOS on the people who stuck with killing him - there was no legitimate reason to kill him and I guarantee someone knew he was scum and hoped they could pull off a brewers.

You are trying to pull a reverse brewers here.
Claiming that everyone will be bussing each other, so that you can claim you are town by not bussing

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
The EC is a safe kill, it's the only person guaranteed to not be the PC which is basically a day/night 1x PGO. If you were smart you'd be using your infamous misdirection abilities to trick mafia to targeting the PC. I don't know if you're being intentionally dense or just aren't paying attention but this is pretty obvious just thinking about the setup. But congrats, you got your wish so we'll see how it works for you.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
It is probable that MK is the reason Velocity was targeted at night so that sucks. I don’t think we need to try to out our electoral college.

As far as LWW fingering the people who stayed with Dontavian after he replaced Robert, I’m not sold on this being a bussing attempt set up early on (if at all). However, in my opinion I think that it’d be more likely that someone near the end of Dontavian’s wagon joined to bus him when it looked like the crowd was going to stay on him rather than switching. I know it wasn’t me so I’m interested to hear more from people like Kevin and Rafay about why they chose to stick with Dontavian.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter