Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[OP-03] Dino Mafia End : 2of4 ~ Dinosaur Mafia

2of4 newbie mafia dinosaur open op-03

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
271 replies to this topic

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
  • Squadron:Kilo

Votecount 1.10

KevinH (1) - Rafay
Electric Mango (0) -
killgor (0) -
Rafay (0) -
Xarastier (3) - killgor, Preston, Imran Ehsan
Martino (2) - Chaplain of death, KevinH
Imran Ehsan (0) -
Preston (0) -
Chaplain of death (3) - Martino, Xarastier, Electric Mango

Not Voting (0) -

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Chaplain of death and Xarastier is/are the current wagon leader/s at L-2
Deadline is Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 @ 22:05 EDT

It's past deadline and no dinosaur received a majority!

It's now Night 1. Night actions to me by Tuesday, March 26th, 2013 @ 23:39 EDT

Edited by Kaziocore, 23 March 2013 - 03:43 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

everyone gathered again to catch some dino scumbags
except for poor spinosaurus.

Spinosaurus_zps70d77374.jpg

boo hoo mr. spinosaurus. boo hoo.

KevinH [Spinosaurus], Vanilla Townie, was killed on Night 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

Votecount 2.00

Electric Mango (0) -
killgor (0) -
Rafay (0) -
Xarastier (0) -
Martino (0) -
Imran Ehsan (0) -
Preston (0) -
Chaplain of death (0) -

Not Voting (8) - Electric Mango, killgor, Rafay, Xarastier, Martino, Imran Ehsan, Preston, Chaplain of death

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
No one is the current wagon leader at L-5
Deadline is Tuesday, April 9, 2013 @ 01:29 EDT

I would like to apologize. I have said that Day 1 will end on March 23, Saturday even though

I ended a day earlier. I got confused and posted the deadline as Saturday, March 22, 2013

so I incorrectly said March 23. The real deadline was in fact located on the link provided

and it says it will end on March 22.

Edited by Kaziocore, 26 March 2013 - 05:41 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543

oddly enough, i thought kevin had a high chance of being scum... oh well...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Have you ever heard a dead dinosaur go "Bah"?

Bah!

Now you have heard it.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Interesting!!! The mafia went after the most talkative dino! 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

Well seems I was wrong about KevinH but this kill does give us a very interesting set of info.

I will rule out Rafay as scum for the time being as I dont think scum will be killing someone when the sole vote on that guy was from one of them.

I will rule out Martino. He was pretty vocal about kevinh being townie on Day 1 and in fact jumped on me for voting for him. Also doubtful scum would show their hands by killing the guy who was voting for one of them (kevins vote on Martino).

This leaves killgor, Preston, Xarastier, EM. 2 out of these 4 are scum. 50% odds. I like my odds.

Vote: Chaplain of Death

I may be wrong but like I said its 50% chance of being right. I chose CoD over the other 3 because I think he was trying to cast suspicion on Martino and get him lynched by killing KevinH. Martino was strongly in favor of lynching CoD on Day 1.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

erm..made a mistake..it should be:

CoD, killgor, Preston, Xarastier, EM. 2 out of these 5 are scum.

So not 50% odds but I will still go with CoD on this one.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

If I were scum I would have just killed Martino because he was pushing a lynch on me so hard and easily claimed ignorance and said that I was being set-up to be lynched. I'm not stupid enough that I would try to set-up Martino in such an obvious way.

To be honest, you look at that night kill and say that scum set Martino up to look scummy, I say that they made that kill to lead you exactly to the conclusion that you just made. That "obviously" I am the one who is pulling the strings trying to set Martino up, so then everyone looks back at me who narrowly avoided being lynched on day 1. Am I the only one noticing that because there was a huge push on me day 1 there's no reason to night kill me because town will easily lynch me if given the slightest push? Is that not odd to anyone else? Go ahead and play into the scum's hands and lynch me if you want, but I am no scum.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Xarastier

Xarastier

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503756
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

erm..made a mistake..it should be:

CoD, killgor, Preston, Xarastier, EM. 2 out of these 5 are scum.

So not 50% odds but I will still go with CoD on this one.

I like your odds also Imran, although you're mistaken liking yours truly for scum.

Vote Cod.

The Einstein Metaphysics.

Everything is One...You.
Time, distance, motion, change, coincidence and choice
Are sentient illusions created by Your consciousness (Parmenides).
Light, objects and the universe
Originate and emanate
From You.
You are so much greater than
The outline of Your body.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Einstein-Metaphysics-Unified-ebook/dp/B007NZBXE2/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352568857&sr=1-11&keywords=metaphysics#reader_B007NZBXE2

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

I will rule out Martino. He was pretty vocal about kevinh being townie on Day 1 and in fact jumped on me for voting for him. Also doubtful scum would show their hands by killing the guy who was voting for one of them (kevins vote on Martino).

Funny thing, I also was vocal about KevinH being townie, and also laid out reasons why your vote for him was scummy. Interesting that your disqualafier for the possibility of him being scum isn't applied to everyone. The selectivness there in conjuction with the set-up to lynch me is quite........ suspicious.

Who else would you kill if you were scum then the only person to vote with me, so that way I have less support, and I look like I'm trying to set Martino up in such an obvious way. Thats quite the strategy you have there Imran. Also just a bit suprising that someone you tried to bandwagon early on was night killed and turned out to be townie. I have yet to see any legit reason for me to be lynched, and yet here we are, with another wagon being led against me. Quite early in the day yet again as well. Trying to get rid of me before we can scum hunt eh? I'll hold off on my vote for some discussion first because unlike some people, I actually want to find the scum.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701

I'm a bit frustrated at how the last day ended; when mod responded to someone's direct question saying day ended on the 23rd, I thought that meant we had an extra day :/ ah well, life and miscommunication happen. I jsut wish we could have had a definitive answer on Xarastier or CoD yesterday - because now we're RIGHT back where we were at the day's end, looking at CoD. I think scum killed KevinH because he wasnt voting for either of those two yet, so it does not inform our choice at all. It's doubly unfortunate because KevinH was also a very good source of analysis... so now we're going to have to rely on what wits we have left. 

I'll say this much though: I don't want to see fast votes end the day early, and two votes this fast is a bit much. Not an accusation, but I think scum would want the day to go fast; they've got a role cop report under their belt and can be tailoring their attack accordingly. For all we know they've found one of our power roles already, and they're up for the chop tomorrow night. 

-Preston

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Preston

Preston

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,878 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:199701

Well seems I was wrong about KevinH but this kill does give us a very interesting set of info.

I will rule out Rafay as scum for the time being as I dont think scum will be killing someone when the sole vote on that guy was from one of them.

This leaves killgor, Preston, Xarastier, EM. 2 out of these 4 are scum. 50% odds. I like my odds.

Vote: Chaplain of Death

I may be wrong but like I said its 50% chance of being right. I chose CoD over the other 3 because I think he was trying to cast suspicion on Martino and get him lynched by killing KevinH. Martino was strongly in favor of lynching CoD on Day 1.

I need to go back and read the previous day's posts a bit more in light of kevin's now posthumously (postsaurously? dead dino-ly anyway) proven towniness. But I would caution against ruling anyone out at this point - however the day started, it ended with the debate between xarastier and CoD as our lynch candidates and I think KevinH's selection was meant to specifically give no information to that debate. KevinH's having one of the only votes on martino doesnt mean Martino isnt scum. 

As for the rest of your list, I am already watching Killgor and Xarastier as I said at the end of the last day. But I'm going to re-read some more tomorrow to do a better analysis. 

-Preston

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Martino

Martino

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,659 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:066724

If I were scum I would have just killed Martino because he was pushing a lynch on me so hard and easily claimed ignorance and said that I was being set-up to be lynched. I'm not stupid enough that I would try to set-up Martino in such an obvious way.

To be honest, you look at that night kill and say that scum set Martino up to look scummy, I say that they made that kill to lead you exactly to the conclusion that you just made. That "obviously" I am the one who is pulling the strings trying to set Martino up, so then everyone looks back at me who narrowly avoided being lynched on day 1. Am I the only one noticing that because there was a huge push on me day 1 there's no reason to night kill me because town will easily lynch me if given the slightest push? Is that not odd to anyone else? Go ahead and play into the scum's hands and lynch me if you want, but I am no scum.

Who the scum would or would not kill is always a somewhat difficult debate in my opinion. I do not think that killing me was an option if you are scum. Yes, you could play dumb and pretend like someone is setting you up. But that is just as likely to backfire and get you lynched. You were already in the spotlights, so it is not like people would have suddenly forgotten about you with me dead. Using the same reasoning, I would have been a reasonably good night kill if you are not scum since it would have set you up for a lynch. On the other hand, if you are not scum, the scum might just have let me live to ensure we have the same two townies attacking each other again today.

That being said, I think we could learn something from the lynch. KevinH is one of our more experienced players and (once we get past D1 and he is no longer arguing for a no lynch  ;)), also one of our better players. So if we stick with that profile, then I would say that if you are not scum, EM would have been the more likely target for the following reasons:

- He is also one of our better/more experienced players

- He was voting for you so you would have gotten more suspicious

- Killing him would have left both of us alive to keep accusing each other on D2. 

So that leads me to believe that either you or EM is likely to be scum. Well based on D1, my guess would be that it is you that is the scum.

66724.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
I would say taking out Kevin was done by more experienced players. Kevin is well known and respected in the mafia circles and veteran players would want him taken out of the picture quickly. That doesn't really narrow things down for us however because most people playing this game already know that. I also had previously stated that I thought Kevin was townie (along with Martino) so my suspect pool has not really narrowed down at all. So far I am leaning more towards the quiet ones. Rafay has been unusually silent and Xarastier is not playing as vocal as he did last game either.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Don't you think EM that killing a person I voted against would be kinda foolish for me (if I was) or any mafia scum??

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:

well, in xarastier's defense, he always becomes quiet in the late stages of the day.

and rafay, you can always play the wifom card.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Martino

Martino

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,659 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:066724

Don't you think EM that killing a person I voted against would be kinda foolish for me (if I was) or any mafia scum??

Since you were voting for KevinH yesterday, who are you most suspicious of now that he is dead?

66724.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Yes that is a fairly good question now everybody's playing safe Kevin maybe intentionally wanted to die or do something strange to protect the roles in town from NK.

Now I really am confused as who to vote for......

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:

why would you think that kevin intentionally wanted to die?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2of4, newbie, mafia, dinosaur, open, op-03

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter