Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-13] Pie E7 Mafia - Town wins

open 7-player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo
Well mandarin did the hammer for me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

Supreme Leader MK (4): Lyner, King Hitler, The Warrior, Mandarijn,
Lyner (2): Supreme Leader MK, Canik,
The Warrior (0):
King Hitler (0):
Canik (0):
Mandarijn (0)
Robert2424 (0)

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Robert2424,

Supreme Leader MK, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched,

It is now Night 1.
Deadline is 17:00 EDT on Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

It was a dark and stormy night.  Suddenly, a shot rang out!

Mandarijn, Vanilla Townie, has been killed in the night.

It is now Day 2.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, or 2 at deadline.

Deadline is 0800 EDT Monday, September 12.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

I'd like to announce that I'm the cop, and last night I checked King Hitler, he is a townie

Therefore 2 of these people are the potential scums:

The Warrior, Canik, Robert

If King Hitler is a vanilla townie, a.k.a the doctor is one of those three above, we practically win this game. Please tread carefully today, Doc.

I have some suspicions but let's see everyone's take on this first, so:

Any scum who wanted to fakeclaim as cop, be my guest :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

With SLMK and Mandarijn both coming up as Vanilla Townies and Lyner role-claiming as our Cop, here is what we know after Lyner's claim:

Players
Canik
King Hitler - Townie - Unconfirmed
Lyner - Town Cop - Unconfirmed
Mandarijn, Vanilla Townie - Confirmed
Robert2424
Supreme Leader MK, Vanilla Townie - Confirmed

The Warrior

Assuming that Lyner is indeed telling the truth about being the Cop that leaves Robert and Canik as our two scums because I am the Town Doctor.

I ultimately decided to protect Canik last night because with his activity in the game (second most posts behind me) I assumed he would be one of the top scum targets if he was town. I did not believe that I would be the scum's target because I think that they assumed that I was likely to draw the Doctor's protection since I was the most vocal townie on day 1. They gambled and ended up targeting someone else instead while probably hoping that I wasn't the Doctor.

I almost chose to protect Mandarijn last night too. I thought that he was likely to be one of the top 3 targets (along with Me or Canik: assuming we were all town). Damn.

It is currently 3 town vs 2 scum and since we have to lynch correctly today or lose, I suggest we lynch Canik or Robert. If I had to guess I would say that Robert is probably the scum roleblocker, but that is based solely off of the fact that he was a little bit more reserved/quiet yesterday than Canik. I doubt that he wanted to draw attention to himself. Either way, lynch Canik or Robert today and it will be 2 town vs 1 scum tomorrow (after the scum's night kill). Lynch the other scum tomorrow and game over. We win.

Here is what we know now for sure:

Players
Canik - Scum
King Hitler - Vanilla Townie - Unconfirmed
Lyner - Town Cop - Unconfirmed
Mandarijn, Vanilla Townie - Confirmed
Robert2424 - Scum
Supreme Leader MK, Vanilla Townie - Confirmed

The Warrior - Doctor - Confirmed

Vote Canik.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I'd like to announce that I'm the cop, and last night I checked King Hitler, he is a townie

If King Hitler is a vanilla townie, a.k.a the doctor is one of those three above, we practically win this game. Please tread carefully today, Doc.

I am indeed a Vanilla townie, so I believe Lyner is the cop.

Vote: Robert2424

I am questionable on whether TW is truly the doctor. With only one town role left and no way to verify it, it is easily a role that he could've fake claimed. 

My theory? We kill Robert, instead of Canik. No offense Warrior. I believe you are town, but don't want the game riding on it. If you're telling the truth, bot Canik and Robert are scum. Therefore a vote on either shouldn't matter. 

With this, Robert goes down (pretty much confirmed scum). We have tomorrow to make the decision on whether TW fake claimed or not. 

Everyone else agree with this?

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I'm fine with a vote on either of them because they are both scum. If you'd rather get rid of Robert first as a way to make sure that I'm not covering for him and trying to lynch Canik instead, I have no issue with that.

After we lynch Canik or Robert today, one of the following scenarios will take place tonight:

1) The last remaining scum will choose to target Lyner to get rid of the cop before he can verify the last scum.

2) The last remaining scum will choose to target me because they know that I will be protecting Lyner now so that he can investigate and verify the final scum.

Either way I will be confirmed as the Town Doctor and we will win.

The one large issue with your plan though is the half-majority vote rule. All three of us remaining town (You, Me, Lyner) probably need to vote for the same person ultimately. If we do not end up voting for the same person, Canik and Robert can both quickly vote for one of the three of us first and then even if the vote is tied 2-2 at day's end whomever received those 2 votes first will be lynched.

So, either:

1) All three of us need to vote for the same person (Canik or Robert).

OR

2) You and Lyner need to at least both vote for the same person before Canik and Robert can vote for the same person.

In fact, in order to remove this as a possibility, I'll join you in voting for Robert first:

Unvote.

Vote Robert2424.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count:

Robert2424 (2): King Hitler, The Warrior,
Canik (0):
Lyner (0): 
The Warrior (0):
King Hitler (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Robert2424, Lyner, Canik,

Deadline is 08:00 EDT Monday, September 12.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
King please take off your vote right now, if TW is scum, his scum friends will hammer the wagon

Let's wait until everyone showed up. I believe nobody will try to revoke my claim, but it's a different case for TW, he still could be a scum.

If nobody counter claim TW, we win the game. If someone did counter claim(Canik/Robert), we lynch the one that's left. And tomorrow we will decide which doctor is to be killed.

Sounds good?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

Unvote based on Lyner.

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count:

Robert2424 (1): The Warrior,
Canik (0):
Lyner (0): 
The Warrior (0):
King Hitler (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Robert2424, Lyner, Canik, King Hitler,

Deadline is 08:00 EDT Monday, September 12.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Day 2 is now 30 hours old and we have not seen a response from neither Canik nor Robert to the night action and the current accusations against them. It is entirely possible that they have been busy with various things but I will note that the longer it takes them to respond, the more time they will have had to scramble to figure out how they want to play this out now that we have them picked out.

@Lyner - I do not disagree with your plan. I will say though that I highly doubt that either Canik or Robert would have hammered the wagon on the other. They both know that that would have put them in a 3 town vs 1 scum hole.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

Robert had viewed the thread if I seen correctly. 

Scum do not have the ability to talk during the day, so I don't think they could communicate any plan. I'm starting to really believe TW as their silence is damning in and of itself.

Lyner, I propose we go ahead and vote. I'm fairly certain that neither of the two TW listed are town, as I would've expected a rebuttal by now. 

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I promise you that if we vote to lynch either Canik or Robert today and the other tomorrow -- the town wins.

You and Lyner can even pick which one of the two that we lynch first so that you know that I am not trying to manipulate you into voting one way or the other.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I'm a vanilla town and if I'm lynched town loses. The only reason I haven't posted is because I've been dealing with some family drama. It's stupid, don't want to go into it and it would take many walls of text.

If you want to take about silence being damning, Lyner had 30 or so hours to respond to my last post about him but he went quiet after I busted him for twisting the truth. Between that and being a leader on a town-lynching wagon things would not be looking pretty for him.. but now since he roleclaimed at the start of the day he has the attention off him and onto me & Robert. I can't speak for Robert but I know I'm town so this is not right. I would bet he's town too since he's being targeted along with me.

Which means the scum is probably Lyner with either KH or TW. I will hold my vote for now though. I want to hear what Robert has to say. He is reading the thread again now.

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Ah, so scum reveals itself early. Interesting choice in choosing in trying to make King Hitler of all players to be confirmed townie now. (This truely surprises me, did you choose him cause you for sure thought he wasn't the cop, or just at random?) Is this your scum buddy, or you attempting to meatsheild him? I know your not the Cop, because I'm the cop. Last night I investigated The Warrior and he is a townie. 

Vote Lyner

I am indeed a Vanilla townie, so I believe Lyner is the cop.

Vote: Robert2424

I am questionable on whether TW is truly the doctor. With only one town role left and no way to verify it, it is easily a role that he could've fake claimed. 

My theory? We kill Robert, instead of Canik. No offense Warrior. I believe you are town, but don't want the game riding on it. If you're telling the truth, bot Canik and Robert are scum. Therefore a vote on either shouldn't matter. 

With this, Robert goes down (pretty much confirmed scum). We have tomorrow to make the decision on whether TW fake claimed or not. 

Everyone else agree with this?

TBH I'm surprised TW claimed Doc, as it was unneeded after my investigation, course he didn't know and I got busy and only way I could of checked the forums was via my phone, I decided to wait till I could give this thread the attention it deserves. 

Robert had viewed the thread if I seen correctly. 

Scum do not have the ability to talk during the day, so I don't think they could communicate any plan. I'm starting to really believe TW as their silence is damning in and of itself.

Lyner, I propose we go ahead and vote. I'm fairly certain that neither of the two TW listed are town, as I would've expected a rebuttal by now. 

incorrect, this is the first time I've viewed this thread this day phase. You trying to paint me as the bad guy with fake and false information here KH. I'm going to investigate you tonight. 

That being said, I know TW is town, and with Lyners fake claim, I know he's scum. Canik and King Hitler are one of his scum buddys. just when I was about to say something about canik being inactive and was going to ask Kevin to ping him he goes and posts. 

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I'm a vanilla town and if I'm lynched town loses. The only reason I haven't posted is because I've been dealing with some family drama. It's stupid, don't want to go into it and it would take many walls of text.

If you want to take about silence being damning, Lyner had 30 or so hours to respond to my last post about him but he went quiet after I busted him for twisting the truth. Between that and being a leader on a town-lynching wagon things would not be looking pretty for him.. but now since he roleclaimed at the start of the day he has the attention off him and onto me & Robert. I can't speak for Robert but I know I'm town so this is not right. I would bet he's town too since he's being targeted along with me.

Which means the scum is probably Lyner with either KH or TW. I will hold my vote for now though. I want to hear what Robert has to say. He is reading the thread again now.

What are you talking about Canik? What truth did he twist that I missed? I know you two were going at it yesterday a bit, but this post seems off. Can you provide qoutes? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

What are you talking about Canik? What truth did he twist that I missed? I know you two were going at it yesterday a bit, but this post seems off. Can you provide qoutes?

http://ironcentral.org/community/topic/58068-kh-13-pie-e7-mafia-day-2/?p=878059

The only
reason I said there is no need to over analyze since all the plans you
guys thought of since I last posted aren't decisive, and at the ends we
just end up with "each plans have pros and cons" and Manda the good guy
stated the logical conclusion: "in the end it comes down to our
discussion and accusations". Totally agreed with that and here we are
now.

^ He twists to truth by saying the analyze didn't come up with anything decisive but after we did the math, the analyze, we did decisively come up with two lynches are better than one. That we should lynch D1. He tries to reinforce that we didn't come up with anything by referencing your post wwaaayyy earlier -

There are pros and cons each way.

But ignored that after you had time to consider the math you agreed -

ok. I would agree 2 lynches are better then one lynch.

I know you wanted to stay consistent Lyner but if you're town lying is not the answer. You should've just admitted you were wrong then I'd be torn about this.. but to me it's pretty clear now you are scum.

Vote Lyner

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
You cannot second guess yourself CANIK. Your voting seems solely based off of day 1. You provided no input on either of our cop claims. Why did you not mention it at all? You are being rather confusing and I don't find your reasons acceptable. Are you simply busing your partner now?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Interesting posts from Canik and Robert now. One counter claimed Lyner as the Cop and the other claimed VT. And neither counter claimed me as the Doctor.

I will be posting more thoughts about these tomorrow at work but in the meantime, do not cast your vote KH. Lyner is at L-1. We do NOT want him to be lynched, especially early.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Interesting posts from Canik and Robert now. One counter claimed Lyner as the Cop and the other claimed VT. And neither counter claimed me as the Doctor.
I will be posting more thoughts about these tomorrow at work but in the meantime, do not cast your vote KH. Lyner is at L-1. We do NOT want him to be lynched, especially early.

I only know your town. Nobody had counter claimed you being doc. Though I rather you not of claimed again. I'm just the sane cop. Not a role cop.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 7-player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter