Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-13] Pie E7 Mafia - Town wins

open 7-player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo
There you go, nobody claimed doctor so TW is legit and we win the game

I have some arguments but the simplest one is: I could end the game back then when Robert was L-1

Vote: Robert

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
Lyner has put me at l-1. Not that it's surprising. It's just a matter of figuring out his scum buddy. (Canik or king Hitler). If lyner the mafia rb meaning I can investigate one of them. If he's not the mafia rb will mafia be able to block and kill? This may be tricky. Hopefully Kevin can clarify. If I'm Lynched town instantly loses. Let's see what to dose when he gets home and see what kh dose whenever he comes back. He has allot to go through.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

Lyner (2): Robert2424, Canik,
Robert2424 (2): The Warrior, Lyner,
Canik (0):
The Warrior (0):
King Hitler (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: King Hitler,

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, or 2 at deadline.

Deadline is 08:00 EDT Monday, September 12.

If I understand the question, the answer is that yes, the mafia roleblocker can deliver both his roleblock and the factional kill.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Great. So this might be tricky.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Now that I have more time to comment on last night's activity from Canik and Robert, here are my thoughts:

Canik and Robert both showing up late to the "day" and starting to post around the same time is interesting in and of itself. I don't doubt that either of them had the issues that they claimed to have (Canik with family issues / Robert with only having access to the thread via his phone) but these still seem like lame excuses to cover themselves while they prepared their role claims and defenses.

After the skepticism that Lyner and KH had about my role claim I am honestly surprised that neither Canik nor Robert chose to counterclaim me. That would have been their best chance to win the game because it would have forced Lyner and KH to guess on day 3 which one of us was telling the truth (Me the actual Doctor or whoever the imposter would have been to counterclaim me).

I chose to role claim immediately after Lyner because I believed Lyner's role claim. Because I believed him to be the Cop that meant that I also believed King Hitler to be the last remaining VT. Since I knew that I was the Doctor, that meant than that I obviously knew who the two scum were -- Robert and Canik. I role claimed immediately to let Lyner and KH know that the path to victory was by lynching Robert and Canik. Assuming that they didn't mess up and vote for me, the game was already won. I chose to vote for Canik initially because I knew him to be scum. Then Lyner and KH decided that it would be best to lynch Robert instead since I originally pushed to lynch Canik. I had no problem with that plan because I knew Robert was scum as well and either way a scum would be lynched today.

After Lyner claimed Cop and claimed to have investigated King Hitler who confirmed that he was a Vanilla Townie, Robert's and Canik's role-claims were made in the hope that they could get me to re-think my vote. If neither of them were going to counterclaim against me this was their best shot since I can not actually investigate anyone myself at night and 100% confirm anyone one way or another. Robert even went so far as to claim that he investigated me last night and knew that I was town. No doubt he was hoping that this would also help sway my opinion.

Perhaps the one most telling bit of information here though is that Canik and Robert decided to "argue" with one another when they both started posting to attempt to distance themselves from one another in case one of them does indeed get lynched today. Lyner and King Hitler did not do that. They publicly agreed to a course of action that would hopefully help the town win instead. Since I know that I am not scum and with Lyner and KH openly supporting one another, it causes me to look at Canik and Robert arguing with a little bit more scrutiny.

At this point we have Robert with two votes and Lyner with two votes.

@King Hitler : Go ahead and cast the hammer vote on Robert. I am confident that he will turn up as scum and it will be 3 town vs 1 scum going into the night.

If Robert is the mafia roleblocker that will give Lyner an official chance to confirm Canik as the last scum tonight because I will be protecting Lyner tonight. If Robert turns out to be the mafia goon and Canik is the roleblocker, Canik will undoubtedly roleblock me tonight and kill Lyner so that he can not investigate him tonight. Either way all we have to do is lynch Robert today and lynch Canik tomorrow.

Game over, town wins.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Yep, shot themselves in the foot with Robert roleclaiming Cop.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Yep, shot themselves in the foot with Robert roleclaiming Cop.

Agreed.

Vote Robert2424.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count:

Robert2424 (3): The Warrior, Lyner, King Hitler,
Lyner (2): Robert2424, Canik,
Canik (0):
The Warrior (0):
King Hitler (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting:

Robert2424, Mafia Roleblocker, has been lynched.

It is now Night 2. Deadline is Sunday, September 11 at 18:00 EDT.

The deadline will be extended if I don't hear from some roles since some people can't play on weekends.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Well normally I'd keep trying till the end but Robert is the roleblocker and I'm the goon so Lyner can confirm I'm scum tonight and I'm clearly not going to be able to talk my way out of it. So GG

I don't think it was the cop roleclaim that brought us down tho, it was just that it came a little late, Lyners was very convincing and the bussing when Lyner & KH weren't. Though, really.. even then, they only needed 1 more mislynch. In this set-up they COULD have still been scum. Hard to criticize you guys too much since you were right, but I really think from a completely objective and logical approach you still shouldn't have been quite so confident in your choice.

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

And just for the record, the family issues were real and it was just 30 hours. Night ended kind of early so really you guys could've been wrong for counting that against us too. We didn't have daytalk so we weren't talking or planning, was really just coincidence we posted about the same time. :P

Anyway, there goes my win-streak. Now it's just a question if will end a 2-win streak or 3-win, depending on how the Harry Potter game finishes.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Town Wins!

Lyner, Cop
The Warrior, Doctor

King Hitler, Vanilla Townie

Supreme Leader MK, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1

Mandarijn, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1

Canik, Mafia Goon

Robert2424, Mafia Roleblocker, lynched Day 2

Night 1 Actions:

• Lyner investigated King Hitler
  • Robert2424 blocker The Warrior
  • The Warrior tried to protect Canik, but was blocked
  • Canik killed Mandarijn

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

Those night actions! Mafia had good choices on their block. 

I see your point Canik, but I felt in a game this small, I did have my concerns. I felt Robert challenging Lyner's claim without claiming himself with results, instead of challenging TW, did you guys in. Robert would've been more believable if he had claimed cop and provided some actions he did from the night. 

Good game guys. Definitely fun.

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Not a huge deal. But I was planning from the start to claim the cop after whoever claimed it.

@kh I did claim to visit tw. You must of missed that. I didn't challenge him. My thought process was who'd I probably investigate as the cop, and it's a matter of simply who believes who. I didn't purposely look at the at first cause I was a bit busy visiting my friend in rl.

TBH, I figured because of how it went down, TW was going to likely go against us. Half due to the fact both power roles claimed before I was able to get to the thread. I never planed on either of us claiming doc as its unlikely I would claimed as a doc unless I have to. I was actually hopping the cop would of investigate one of us meaning me and I feel it would of been much more believable.

Honestly, I'm surprised lyner investigated kh and never responded to why he choose him to be investigated. Witch I thought was interesting he choose him of all people to investigate.

But who knows.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Oh and I hate being mafia.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah I was hoping Lyner would investigate me and then argue he's false claiming because I was onto him.

Then Robert would claim he's cop and TW is town, hopefully get TW on our side and GG.

Sorry if I seemed a bit sour but I don't like losing and was pretty sure we had this after Robert & I both not being on the SLMK wagon.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
The timing is pretty important here imo, if you guys claimed first instead of me I wouldn't be that believable.

Anyways gg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Well normally I'd keep trying till the end but Robert is the roleblocker and I'm the goon so Lyner can confirm I'm scum tonight and I'm clearly not going to be able to talk my way out of it. So GG

I don't think it was the cop roleclaim that brought us down tho, it was just that it came a little late, Lyners was very convincing and the bussing when Lyner & KH weren't. Though, really.. even then, they only needed 1 more mislynch. In this set-up they COULD have still been scum. Hard to criticize you guys too much since you were right, but I really think from a completely objective and logical approach you still shouldn't have been quite so confident in your choice.

I didn't read D1 but D2 was quite fun. Canik, you've actually terribly messed your claim - after this post (http://ironcentral.org/community/topic/58068-kh-13-pie-e7-mafia-town-wins/page-5#entry879116) it was obvious that either Lyner is town or he's scum protecting Robert. If Robert was town and Lyner scum, Lyner would have hammered the vote and it would be a GG.

When Robert counterclaimed Lyner it was obvious they're not in the same team, so the only option that was left was that Robert is mafia.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
I told everyone that Robert and Canik was scum after the beginning.but people choose to ignore.that and jumped on my wagon.

Anyways good game except the fact that i was not in the game for long.

And good game KevinH.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

I told everyone that Robert and Canik was scum after the beginning.but people choose to ignore.that and jumped on my wagon.

And good game KevinH.

You paved the way to our win, brother! We're fine with lynching anyone but the Cop/Doc actually, so you claiming vanilla townie early really helped with the risk taking

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

And good game KevinH.

Still a win on your record :P

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 7-player