Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brexit

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

*my tone*?

in what way? :o

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

I'll let you figure it out. Good luck.

Edited by ccabal86, 24 June 2016 - 09:09 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

:(

you can't help a man view his error on his own, he would just try again and fail >_>

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Some notes from me:

-BYE :D, as special needs member it might be easier you being away from the table >_>

- I am usually all for a mandatory majority in these kind of things (aka +50% of total eligable voters), but seeing as more people polled yesterday then normally vote in elections, kinda a moot point :D

- Scotland is no surprise, I hear its even 2-1 votes in favour of remaining, wonder if UK will still have Scotland in 2 years.

- Even funnier is Northern Ireland, after the EU "facilitating" the peace process with millions$$ for Northern Ireland, Sinn Fein is now calling to unify with Ireland proper, guess the EU IS a force of peace in Europe :D

- Gibraltar for independence!

- Its another city vs towns vote it seems, always nice to see that happen :emot-psyduck:

- I demand Boris to be top negotiator with the EU, accompanied with Farage (he will lose his job anyway), we start the EEA bidding process at 350 million €/week (cause you fellows love that number).

- What is this, only like 250k of over 5M expat voters went to vote? I can understand ignoring the expats that were outside the UK for 10-20y, but still, that is an awefully small number of voters.

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4664

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Correct language, wrong nation.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
While I support yall leaving, I'm unsure of what struggles Britain is going to face.

Either way, this is more harmful to the EU than Britain itself. Y'all will come out on top after the stocks stabilize, EU on the other hand won't last much longer. Least that's my presumption. Congratulation guys.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Black Rook

Black Rook

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 800 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:590694
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Black Rook
I love twenty minutes from the border, this should be fun.

-----

And thank you to Blade the most merciful Master of Nukes

-----

Posted Image

ZI is good for you[iron]>
builds character[iron]>

-----

-----

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
Oh here it comes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36621030 <-- Scotland to hold 2nd independence referendum

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/23/these-countries-could-be-next-if-britain-leaves-the-e-u/ <--Who else could leave?

My take? Somewhat surprised that Leave won, but not to the point of shocked.

Also, the EU's days are numbered. Brussels will return to being a 2 bit capital of a tiny European nation instead of the center of the EU. And they deserve it.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Hungary wouldn't quit though, whatever the reputation of Orban is. That I can pretty much confim.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

so is this a sign of WW3 then

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

All I'm going to say is:

"Well, fuck."

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Captain Crozier

Captain Crozier

IRON Rose

• Vault: Leadership
  • 13,748 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:374610
  • Souls Baptized:7,459,493

All I'm going to say is:

"Well, fuck."

No, what do you REALLY think?  :D   ( heh, heh )

374610-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509

Some notes from me:

-BYE :D, as special needs member it might be easier you being away from the table >_>

- I am usually all for a mandatory majority in these kind of things (aka +50% of total eligable voters), but seeing as more people polled yesterday then normally vote in elections, kinda a moot point :D

- Scotland is no surprise, I hear its even 2-1 votes in favour of remaining, wonder if UK will still have Scotland in 2 years.

- Even funnier is Northern Ireland, after the EU "facilitating" the peace process with millions$$ for Northern Ireland, Sinn Fein is now calling to unify with Ireland proper, guess the EU IS a force of peace in Europe :D

- Gibraltar for independence!

- Its another city vs towns vote it seems, always nice to see that happen :emot-psyduck:

- I demand Boris to be top negotiator with the EU, accompanied with Farage (he will lose his job anyway), we start the EEA bidding process at 350 million €/week (cause you fellows love that number).

- What is this, only like 250k of over 5M expat voters went to vote? I can understand ignoring the expats that were outside the UK for 10-20y, but still, that is an awefully small number of voters.

Your tone is a good example for why so many Europeans hate the EU. I just want you to remember that when the whole thinng comes crashing down.

i have to ask... What tone, I'm hardly one to agree with a Belgian, BUT what he said is fair enough.

Leave won. Interesting times. The question is, will the whole house of cards come crashing down?

Nope, now that we are rid of the 'i want an exception country' we can actually go back to work and make EU in to something worthy of its citizens.

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:

While I support yall leaving, I'm unsure of what struggles Britain is going to face.

Either way, this is more harmful to the EU than Britain itself. Y'all will come out on top after the stocks stabilize, EU on the other hand won't last much longer. Least that's my presumption. Congratulation guys.

Alas (for Britain), you are mistaken. This is indeed the final courtain on Britain's aspiration to mean somehing again. Years will pass, EU will persevere and Britain... well Britain will have been forgotten.

If anything, I would pay attention to the # of ountries that might wish to punish Britain.

Oh here it comes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36621030 <-- Scotland to hold 2nd independence referendum

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/23/these-countries-could-be-next-if-britain-leaves-the-e-u/ <--Who else could leave?

My take? Somewhat surprised that Leave won, but not to the point of shocked.

Also, the EU's days are numbered. Brussels will return to being a 2 bit capital of a tiny European nation instead of the center of the EU. And they deserve it.

Finster you underestimate the stuborness of eurocracy. EU is here to stay.

And I still dont know what your problem with Bruxelles is :P It is a charming city.

mJnoONX.png

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Black Rook

Black Rook

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 800 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:590694
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Black Rook
Brussels is a gorgeuos city and I thoroughly enjoyed my visit there.
Viva la euro

-----

-----

Posted Image

ZI is good for you[iron]>
builds character[iron]>

-----

-----

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Well we shall see whether the EU is here to stay or not. The next 20 or so years will tell, but I'm not about to make any bets.

Edited by ccabal86, 24 June 2016 - 07:09 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Alas (for Britain), you are mistaken. This is indeed the final courtain on Britain's aspiration to mean somehing again. Years will pass, EU will persevere and Britain... well Britain will have been forgotten.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:

Well we shall see whether the EU is here to stay or not. The next few 20 or so years will tell, but I'm not about to make any bets.

I bet on Britain leaving, and was right. I'm happy to bet on EU. Doesn't mean I agree with it, but I'll take that bet.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Note, I  keep refering to Britain, because it is at least likely that nothing else will be left.

Sorry to burst your bubble :P

mJnoONX.png

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Note, I  keep refering to Britain, because it is at least likely that nothing else will be left.

I have to agree with him here. The UK will probably fracture. Scotland will go its own way. There's movement in Northern Ireland to unify with Ireland.

Not sure what the Welsh will do, so it'll be England and Wales. Hardly a UK.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bill N Ted

Bill N Ted

Troll Lord

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,138 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:049308

One of the best things about BREXIT is sitting back and watching all the funny money and ludicrous PE ratios go up in flames.  

Long may the stock markets burn; one day we will get back to the market setting prices and not the central banks.  One day Mr Market will be in control by hook or by crook and the grand fiat ponzi will be done.  

Here's to freedom and democratically (flawed as democracy is) elected leaders o/

Long may we have the ballot to sack the bastards when they get greedy or fuck things up o/

I have to agree with him here. The UK will probably fracture. Scotland will go its own way. There's movement in Northern Ireland to unify with Ireland.

Not sure what the Welsh will do, so it'll be England and Wales. Hardly a UK.

The Scottish wont leave the union.  You just have the SNP banging the referendum drum again, if an English man so much as farts north of the border the SNP are going on about a new independence referendum.  Scotland could barely afford to go it alone last time, now with oil a third of the price it was at given the last referendum oil price of around $110 a barrel it sure ain't going to afford it any more.  Plus you have income tax differences between Scotland and the rest of the UK (Scottish are higher).  

As for Northern Ireland I doubt that also.  If it wasn't for the British army (though they themselves caused issues) being in Northern Ireland it would have been a civil war (again) in Ireland.  It was only 17 years ago that the Good Friday Agreement came into effect bringing about peace in god knows how many years of bloodshed.

The question at the ballot was "do you think the UK should remain part of the EU"; not "if we leave the EU do you want the SNP to then break Scotland from the Union" or "If we leave the EU do you want to become a part of a United Ireland where you have been busy killing yourselves since the formation of the Church of England".  

Leaving the EU and leaving the UK are totally separate issues.  That hasn't stopped a spree of freedom and referendum requests today.  Hell even Spain has jumped on the bandwagon and is asking for joint sovereignty of Gibraltar.  

The Rock of Gibraltor has voted 95% in favor of remaining in the EU thus We (Spain) now want joint sovereignty over the island.  Lets ignore the fact that it was an EU membership referendum and make it a sovereignty issue - in 2002 Gibraltar was asked did it want a joint sovereignty with Spain - 98.5% of people said no; they wanted to remain British.

Fast forward 14 years later and Spain are now saying that due to the massive vote to remain Gibraltar should become joint sovereign territory.   Why would there be such a large "Remain" vote in Gibraltar; nothing to do with the frequent border closures on the Spanish side?  Where Spain has made the life of the islanders a misery for god knows how many years?  Hmm  why would Gibraltar vote to remain in the EU?  

It must be because they want joint sovereignty between the UK and Spain.  LOL SPAIN   :lol:  

Pity that hag Cristina Kirchner is no longer in power in Argentina, we would be having demand made on the Falklands before the referendum  :P

Dropping canned Sunshine since December 2006
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

January, IRON's Member of the Month is obvious. With our two top Military guys out for the Holidays, we had a monumental problem. IRON needed not only a leader to step up and lead our highly motivated Military, but one to also lead our sides coalition. We needed someone who the rest of the world respected and had the experience to plan and execute a winning battle strategy. While the opportunity to lead the coalition did not emerge, he took the job knowing that he may very well be the Master Military Coordinator of the Coalition. IRON's Military was in good hands. Also while the war wound down he took over the Awards Dept issuing some long over due awards. I present to you the protector of puppies, taker of Welsh virginity, the son of IRON, Bill N Ted.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users