Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

On the Margins of the Mueller Report

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

DarkFox

DarkFox

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,974 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7
  • Squadron:Kilo
You said "they"... and they are Democrats. They spend their entire time in DC crafting ways to get around the Constitution, and packing the courts with Judges that will craft ways to rule in their favor. It would make America great again if we stop them.

Well in that case I counter argue that the GOP has just as little respect for the constitution as the Democrats if not less. Lindsey Graham and several others have told people to not appear for subpoenas and to essentially ignore the house, because checks and balances aren't a thing apparently. 

Congress was never granted Constitutional power to pass laws that take rights, or liberty, away from these Americans in order to bestow greater rights, or liberty, to those Americans. The Green New Deal would destroy the lives, liberties, and rights of millions to satisfy the grandeur of a few. It doesn't stand a chance.

The Green New deal saves lives, makes jobs and is in our best benefit. I cant find anywhere in the constitution that protects the rights of companies to seek profit despite it actively ruining the future of the American people. I am all for rights but I don't want anyone to have the right to leave a ticking time bomb on my front lawn.

Posted Image

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,754 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Well in that case I counter argue that the GOP has just as little respect for the constitution as the Democrats if not less. Lindsey Graham and several others have told people to not appear for subpoenas and to essentially ignore the house, because checks and balances aren't a thing apparently.

The case is closed. It's just harassment at this point. There was no Russian conspiracy. Over 2 years with a Special Council and what they came up with was an investigation that never should have happened... and you believe a political party can launch an arbitrary false FBI counterintelligence investigation on a rival, and then charge him with obstruction because he defends himself?

Do you know what Lindsey Graham was before he was a Senator? He was an officer in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the United States Air Force. He currently Chairs the Judiciary Committee in the US Senate... he knows a little something about subpoenas, and the law... he knows quite well when they are well within their Constitutional rights to ignore them.

The Green New deal saves lives, makes jobs and is in our best benefit. I cant find anywhere in the constitution that protects the rights of companies to seek profit despite it actively ruining the future of the American people. I am all for rights but I don't want anyone to have the right to leave a ticking time bomb on my front lawn.

That "ticking time bomb" is a theory, and until they have a body count and arm themselves with some air tight evidence, it will remain a theory. Then after that, you would have to move the entire nation to willingly change their entire lives, throw entire industries out of work, convince everyone that it's better to destroy private health insurance for a spot in line for Medicaid... and become vegan... and this is all before anyone knows it will do anything at all. If you believe this kind of thing is possible in the USA, you are as insane as AOC.

Decision 2020...

Do we want a Swalwell? or a Swell Wall?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,754 posts
  • Resources:

The shit is about to hit the fan...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-gives-ag-barr-authority-to-declassify-documents-related-to-2016-campaign-surveillance

Decision 2020...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,974 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

That "ticking time bomb" is a theory, and until they have a body count and arm themselves with some air tight evidence, it will remain a theory. Then after that, you would have to move the entire nation to willingly change their entire lives, throw entire industries out of work, convince everyone that it's better to destroy private health insurance for a spot in line for Medicaid... and become vegan... and this is all before anyone knows it will do anything at all. If you believe this kind of thing is possible in the USA, you are as insane as AOC.

Most of all scientists agree that climate change is real and you can literally see the impact we have had in 20 years. Also like I said the green deal the bill that is being discussed is super tame.

The case is closed. It's just harassment at this point. There was no Russian conspiracy. Over 2 years with a Special Council and what they came up with was an investigation that never should have happened... and you believe a political party can launch an arbitrary false FBI counterintelligence investigation on a rival, and then charge him with obstruction because he defends himself?   Do you know what Lindsey Graham was before he was a Senator? He was an officer in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the United States Air Force. He currently Chairs the Judiciary Committee in the US Senate... he knows a little something about subpoenas, and the law... he knows quite well when they are well within their Constitutional rights to ignore them.

The case isn't closed because the house is still investigating, therefore defying subpoenas is a direct violation of the constitution regardless of your opinion. The wording in our laws leave no loop holes, these folks are in violation.

The shit is about to hit the fan... https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-gives-ag-barr-authority-to-declassify-documents-related-to-2016-campaign-surveillance

That is a welcome surprise.

Posted Image

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,754 posts
  • Resources:
Most of all scientists agree that climate change is real

Most scientists agree... it's "most" because they are the only ones that are asked and the only ones that are counted. If they don't 'agree", they lose their grants, their jobs, and their publishing. Most scientists need the money. The planet is always changing, it's been changing for about 4 billion years. We can try to keep up with it, and adapt as we always have since our short existence began, but we cannot stop it. You know it's bullshit when the only "solutions" they come up with involve globalist government, and total control. I'll let you in on a little secret if you promise not to tell... this planet will eventually die, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Don't tell anyone.

The case isn't closed because the house is still investigating

Well they can have fun with that. Do you really believe Nadler will break the case and find something Mueller couldn't? Or are they just trying to keep the negative press rolling into the next election? I'm waiting for those articles of impeachment.

No guts, No glory. Let's do this.

While Nadler plays with his nads… Joe Biden is about to get covered in shit... he was Vice-President when all this happened.

Decision 2020...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users