Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Elections 2020 Thread

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

The British Government is laying down a Voter ID requirement.

British government poised to require voter ID in future elections to combat fraud (msn.com)

I wonder if ANTIFA and BLM are coming to burn down London?

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583

The British Government is laying down a Voter ID requirement.

British government poised to require voter ID in future elections to combat fraud (msn.com)

I wonder if ANTIFA and BLM are coming to burn down London?

I don't understand what the issue is with having to present valid ID when you vote.  I was able to vote in 1994.  The first time casting my ballot was in the 1996 Newfoundland Provincial Election.  I've voted in every single election since then, and every time I've had to show my driver's license.  There were a few times, I wasn't on the voters list and had to be enrolled at the Polling Station.  All I had to do then, was present a bill and my license.  If you don't have a license,  most states/provinces will issue you a simple ID card that has all the same information as a driver's licence.

Why do these people seem to have a problem with ensuring that only people who are legally able to vote are the ones who vote?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Does Boris seriously want to lose his re-election? Trying to get Brits to carry ID is like taking guns from Americans...

That said, while many to nearly all nations have ID requirements when voting, trying to implement them on sketchy reasons at best just shows you got ulterior motives. Neither the US nor UK has any issue with voter fraud, even less when it is about voting when not allowed (both are very lose on who gets to vote).

That said, hows Arizona's Ninja recount going, found any bamboo yet? :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Why do these people seem to have a problem with ensuring that only people who are legally able to vote are the ones who vote?

We have been fighting over it since they came up with the phrase "Vote Early... and Often"

The current excuse for the past decades is that black people are too stupid and poor to get an ID.

It's the most condescending and racist argument possible. I hate Progressives more and more every day.

trying to implement them on sketchy reasons at best just shows you got ulterior motives.

The reason is to ensure a legitimate election... there is nothing "sketchy" about it.

That said, hows Arizona's Ninja recount going, found any bamboo yet?

I last heard they are trying to keep router information secret, after the court ordered it turned over to them.

I have a feeling they are finding a lot of things... and trouble will follow.

Dig deep enough and you find the skulls... ask Bill Gates.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Well, who didn't see this coming?

Destroying evidence. How could they possibly believe they could get away with it?

Maricopa Audit update… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

I think issuing every citizen an IDs is a very reasonable thing to do. BUT in this case, the process need to be free, accessible and mandatory.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

They must be finding nasty things if they are expanding the audit to all races.

Arizona Senate considers expanding audit of ballots to all races (azcentral.com)

I spent my first day in over a year... all over Las Vegas... without a stupid mask on my face. It was amazing.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

I think issuing every citizen an IDs is a very reasonable thing to do. BUT in this case, the process need to be free, accessible and mandatory.

It works well in Portugal apparently. I'm not against voter ID, but for it to be a requirement it should be the accepted norm to carry ID, and there should be cheap readily available government backed ID for those who can't carry a drivers licence but still able to vote and don't want to be lugging a passport around. I'm thinking something which can be issued in the $20 - £20 range. Essentially similar to a driving licence, name, pic, DOB and address. Would be great when you're newly 18 on a night out but not yet driving, or if you're disabled and unable to drive but need ID to do things like vote or open a bank account.  

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

It works well in Portugal apparently. I'm not against voter ID, but for it to be a requirement it should be the accepted norm to carry ID, and there should be cheap readily available government backed ID for those who can't carry a drivers licence but still able to vote and don't want to be lugging a passport around. I'm thinking something which can be issued in the $20 - £20 range. Essentially similar to a driving licence, name, pic, DOB and address. Would be great when you're newly 18 on a night out but not yet driving, or if you're disabled and unable to drive but need ID to do things like vote or open a bank account.  

I don't know what the system in Portugal is exactly, but in Hungary you have 3 options for identification - which is pretty much a requirement for any kind of administrative action from opening a bank account to voting.

- Passport

- Driver's license

- Citizen ID Card

It is mandatory for every citizen to have a Citizen ID Card, and you are obligated to carry one of the 3 on you at all times. They issue ID cards for a duration of about 5-10-15 years (depending on the age group), and it is completely free of charge. All one needs to do is to show up at a state administrative office and go through a 5 minute process. It's actually a system that works really well :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

trying to implement them on sketchy reasons at best just shows you got ulterior motives.

The reason is to ensure a legitimate election... there is nothing "sketchy" about it.

Does this mean that ANY former elections weren't legitimate? Also the ones the Republicans won? :D

Either find something that actually mattered and significantly changed the outcome (and lets ignore the mostly R-sided voter fraud...) or state that all previous elections are up for grabs as clearly you folks have been doing it wrong for decaded!

I last heard they are trying to keep router information secret, after the court ordered it turned over to them.
I have a feeling they are finding a lot of things... and trouble will follow.
Dig deep enough and you find the skulls... ask Bill Gates.

They keep finding their own incompetence. Which says something for the group who calls themselfes "Cyber Ninja's"...

Well, who didn't see this coming?
Destroying evidence. How could they possibly believe they could get away with it?
Maricopa Audit update… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

And they backtracked that faster and QUIETER when they actually got informed they were idiots and only cloned half of a RAID partition on the election servers...

Very Cyber, so ninja.

While no European (and many other nations around the globe, just not to up-to-date on who has or hasn't got them) would shirk at mandatory ID, the anglosphere has a somewhat adverse reaction to such "demand". In the same way that I keep to a "evolution before revolution" idea like not demanding full gun control in the USA, I also wouldn't suggest them to go full mandatory ID.

The hoops they make people go thruw to get "accepted" ID is another ballpark. Nearly anything is accepted on a financial level (for a loan for example) but if you wanna vote? Good luck finding the 1 piece they do accept! Also please sign some notary documents you should have filed months ago...

They must be finding nasty things if they are expanding the audit to all races.
 Arizona Senate considers expanding audit of ballots to all races (azcentral.com)

To me it reads like keeping up the money train they got going for them. Kinda like how Trump keeps asking for legal defense $$ which he keeps funneling to himself...

Grifters, they have found a willing party to align itself with.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Does this mean that ANY former elections weren't legitimate?

No... but this was the first election ever held during a "pandemic" that created the sudden "urgency" to devise voting methods that made it extremely easy to cheat. Democrats favorite phrase... "Never let a good "crisis" go to waste".

I would be in favor of Photo ID, Fingerprinting, Retinal Scan, DNA Screening, and Execution for Voter Fraud.

That's how much I trust Democrats.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

I don't know what the system in Portugal is exactly, but in Hungary you have 3 options for identification - which is pretty much a requirement for any kind of administrative action from opening a bank account to voting.

- Passport

- Driver's license

- Citizen ID Card

It is mandatory for every citizen to have a Citizen ID Card, and you are obligated to carry one of the 3 on you at all times. They issue ID cards for a duration of about 5-10-15 years (depending on the age group), and it is completely free of charge. All one needs to do is to show up at a state administrative office and go through a 5 minute process. It's actually a system that works really well :)

Yeah... see in the UK we have no free forms of identification. 

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Briano Chiappetta

Briano Chiappetta

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 50 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:628082
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

Blade sir! Let me just say it is an honor to be apart of this alliance! Sir I really hope I can become a lot like you sir! By the way I just recently joined and I must say I think I aced my test for graduation sir!

Briano Chiappetta

🇮🇹Italia Italia🇮🇹

:salute3: FERRO CREDIMUS :salute3:

:awesomeiron2a:

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Does this mean that ANY former elections weren't legitimate?

No... but this was the first election ever held during a "pandemic" that created the sudden "urgency" to devise voting methods that made it extremely easy to cheat. Democrats favorite phrase... "Never let a good "crisis" go to waste".

I would be in favor of Photo ID, Fingerprinting, Retinal Scan, DNA Screening, and Execution for Voter Fraud.

That's how much I trust Democrats.

Nothing "new" or "fancy" was done, just expanded usage of non-election day voting options. Heck some states already do the exact type of voting-by-mail efforts long before the pandemic hit, clearly thus all those states are heavily Dem due to voting frauds no? Once again for all the babbling the R-side wishes to do on this, nothing actually turns up shockingly. Perhaps get Kris Kobach on it, again...

I gather the notion that the feeling is mutual :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Nothing "new" or "fancy" was done

Well that's bullshit... we'll take care of our elections. You Europeans can continue to watch. 

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

You did take care of your elections, very smoothly if I might add even due to restrictions. Now just don't regress.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

If anyone is interested why so many people believe our 2020 election was rigged, take 7 minutes, and listen.

This explains it all in beautiful detail, and why the 2022 midterms next year are most likely going see much different results.

Why So Many Trump Supporters Have Questions About 2020 Election & Distrust Of Mainstream Media - YouTube

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

So the 2016 story gets rattled off again, only ignoring the 4 years Trump had power of god to blow that wide open and you folks only got crickets. :) Let alone that seemingly the DOJ and others weren't under GOP control via Barr etc. :) And lets ignore Fox news not being a giant propaganda machine feeding on half-truths, fake outrage and seemingly ignoring that they happen to be the largest MSM out there while envoking outrage against said MSM boogeyman. Please just stop, it is just more conspiracy ramblings about some grand master plan that if it actually was even half true, I'd wonder why Texas hasn't been nuked yet to for certain kill of millions of GOP voters...

ooo, Hunter Biden's laptop. Does it still have a sticker of Clinton2020 on it? :)

Speaking of gaslighting, why does self-proclaimed wealthy billionair need yet again a fundraiser to host his 3-pronged 1st amendment court litigation? Perhaps cause he once again wants to pocket that money in his ever larger growing ponzi scheme that is the Trump Org.? Hilarious even when he is litigating against himself it seems, as only the government has 1st amendment infraction possibilities (and guess who ran the gov when flunky got banned? :D)

Anyway, Tucker himself has agreed time and time truw court rulings that he is farther from the truth then Trump from a male beauty pageant. Less talking phantoms and ghosts and more about actual policy you might disagree with.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

A whole bunch of bullshit.

I only thought you might want to know why we believe the 2020 election was rigged.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

well I already halfly understood why the GOP is shoveling that bullshit, coupled with an inescapable need to be strong & right from its voting base it tends to blind people into believing misfortune or set backs were caused by outside influence instead of more mundane and probably self inflicted issues.

What happended: you had a 2016 election in which it was either the plague or cholera. Eventually after all the mudslinging was settled, a victor came forth and got to work. Then 2020 happended and the bad candidate from before found himself running against a wet towel of mediocrity while he himself kept digging his cesspool even deeper, all while doing everything 2 weeks in the future. Surprise surprise his fortunes waned and he lost ungracefully.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users