Canik died N2 D3brignger, king Tommen, a Town Governor, was Lynched D1
- Finster Baby
KevinH, Arienne Martell, a Double Voter was Lynched D2
MK, Victarion Greyjoy, a mafia Flavor Cop, died N2
Robert, Quyburn, a Watcher, Was Killed N1
Tony, Euron Grayjoy, a Day Vig, was killed N1
- This game has a night start
- During the day phase each player may speak and vote in-thread.
- If a player receives the majority of the available votes during the day, they are lynched.
- At deadline, a player with half-majority will be lynched.
- If two players have reached half-majority and have the same number of votes, the player who reached that number of votes first will be lynched.
- You may NOT vote no lynch. This is Game of Thrones. Valar Morghulis
- If no player reaches a half majority by the deadline, the player with the highest vote count will be subject to a trial by combat. The god's will determine his/her guilt or innocence.
- After the day, the game goes to night.
- The game thread is closed during the night. Only mafia may speak to each other at night.
- All active roles may submit actions via PM at night.
- The mafia can, as a faction, kill one player at night.
- After the night, the game goes to day.
- All dead players (lynched or killed) can no longer participate in the game.
- Basic rules for maintaining the integrity of the game thread are in effect (i.e. players may not quote their Role PMs, nor may they discuss the game outside the game thread unless otherwise permitted, etc.)
- The game is won when only one faction remains in the game.
- Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.
- You may pm me questions or ask them in the game thread but you may not get an answer to some things.
- When voting, please enter your vote on a separate line of your post so that it isn't easily missed.
- Roles are not guaranteed to be sane
- This game is not normal, there may be roles used you never seen before
- Role modifications are in play
ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IS REQUIRED.
- All players are required to post a minimum 3 times per day. Any player who does not meet the reqired post counts will be subject to a mod kill. A mod kill and a lynch may both happen at my discretion. If multiple players do not meet the requirement, the one with the lowest post count will be killed