Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-22] Mad17 - Mafia Wins!

open 17 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

I’m convinced some people don’t actually READ what is posted. I said, I’m voting Finster until something comes up to change my mind. Captain, I’m truly shocked at how horrible your memory is. [url= https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/65084-kh-22-mad17-day-4/?p=1027226
recall I corroborated your claim about voyeur...you watched MK, saw I had visited him and I verified that was true. Now all of a sudden I’m scum because I put a vote on Finster after brewers got him to rage quit...but now he’s back...

I didn't say you were Scum. I said I was suspicious. Additionally, because scum can have other non-killing roles in this game: just because you visited Lord MK and he didn't die doesn't 100% clear you.

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote Count

Finster Baby (2): Tony Maurice, Dontavian,
Brewersalliance (1): Finster Baby,
Rafay (1): captainjf,
Ferastical (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, Velocity, Wolfpacks, Chaplain of death, Brewersalliance, Lyner, Rafay, Ferastical,  

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, February 8 at 12:00 EST

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
@finster: I think it's a huge stretch to claim you lead the town to lynch scum on day 3 and honestly a misrepresentation of what's going on in the game.

Torres was accepted as basically scum on d2 but wasn't lynched because people just were not voting. He was already a goner and was one vote away from a lynch on day two. You could have easily bussed him and tried to play yourself off as confirmed town

@wolfpacks and captain: as we know there is a 50/50 chance finster is scum. Scum has one of the two cops, that is known. So how is it scummy to vote for finster who has a 50% chance of being scum? I just don't get it. Play the odds. 50% chance of being scum is virtually the best odds u can get other than straight up busting someone. It blows my mind how this is difficult for some people to understand. And it blows my mind even more how finster is reacting to this. There's a 50% chance he's scum. How the hell should we not look into it? Because he said torres was scum? Torres was a lock to be lynched d3 after we failed to lynch him day 2. The scum have a cop. Its 10000% the correct play if you're the scum cop to target Torres and bus him. You make yourself look "confirmed" as town when really you're not. Its a very very smart scum play.

@finster do you at least agree with the fact that there are two cops in the game (n2 and n3) and at least one of them is scum (in theory could be both), therefore that means there is at least a 50% chance either the n2 or n3 cop is scum.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Nice

There're 8 people on the torres wagon yesterday

There're 4 people (WP, Velocity, Kazio, FB) not voting on the torres wagon yesterday

Would be great if we could get at least 2 scums from these 4 players

WP's defensive post at the start of the day is sus lol

That said I can see scums early bussing Torres, especially if FB being cop scum theory is real.

For now

FoS WP, Velocity, Kazio, FB

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Velocity never votes tho so he doesn't count lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

If you vote for me you're removing a town member.

Do what you want, but lynching me means the scum are closer to winning.  *looks at Rafay, Tony, Brewers, Dontavian*

'm down to board this train (or start it). Rafay, your comment is really suspicious to me and is either accidental ignorance or purposeful deception.   Vote: Rafay

Dumb istake honestly. Didn't read the roles. Bad on my part.

I'm adopting Rafay's play style: Participate very little, vote for someone off the wall, proclaim myself the best.

Its effective. Lynched a scum d2. You're welcome. 

No you did not.  I led the town to the only scum, and he was killed on Day 3.  

I don't have another vig kill to punish people taking credit for my wagon, so all I have is a scolding. I started the wagon on Torres on D2. You failed to vote for it then which would have saved your ability for someone else, and then after I had already revoted for Torres on D3 you announced your results. We had already put Torres at L-1 on D2.  :emot-bandwagon:

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

Nice

There're 4 people (WP, Velocity, Kazio, FB) not voting on the torres wagon yesterday

That said I can see scums early bussing Torres, especially if FB being cop scum theory is real.

For now

FoS WP, Velocity, Kazio, FB

Personally I can't see how it's sus, i held my vote for the reason I said, I didn't want the day to end early, we all knew that Torres was going to be lynched, so it makes sense that scum would throw him under a bus, hence why i say that scum will be on that wagon.

As lyner was the one who questioned this I place him on the head of the FOS list

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Nice

For now

Personally I can't see how it's sus, i held my vote for the reason I said, I didn't want the day to end early, we all knew that Torres was going to be lynched, so it makes sense that scum would throw him under a bus, hence why i say that scum will be on that wagon.

As lyner was the one who questioned this I place him on the head of the FOS list

considering the day ends when someone gets to 8 votes, it also was not possible for more than 8 people to vote torres lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count

Finster Baby (2): Tony Maurice, Dontavian,
Brewersalliance (1): Finster Baby,
Rafay (1): captainjf,
Ferastical (0):
Captainjf (0):
Kaziocore (0):
Chaplain of death (0):
Dontavian (0):
Lyner (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Kaziocore, Velocity, Wolfpacks, Chaplain of death, Brewersalliance, Lyner, Rafay, Ferastical,  

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, February 8 at 12:00 EST

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

Nice

For now

considering the day ends when someone gets to 8 votes, it also was not possible for more than 8 people to vote torres lol

And your point is what

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Nice

For now

And your point is what

I was backing you up?  lyner Fos's four people for not voting for torres lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

alright so this game died.

while rafay feels like he could very well be scum, the 50/50 chance on finster is just too high and too good not to take.  i dont think his actions have leaned town or scum, and i think its very plausible he would bus torres to try to be 'confirmed' as town

plus no new info seems to be coming out today

vote finster

edit: X20 -KevinH

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

@brewers- why did you repeat the same post so many times?  :angry:

I don’t think that’ll up your post count. Like Gimley told Legolas, “that still only counts as one!”

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I don’t think that’ll up your post count. Like Gimley told Legolas, “that still only counts as one!”

I think. He clicked again again cuz the page wasn't loading. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I think. He clicked again again cuz the page wasn't loading. 

yeah lol it was frozen and not loading lol so i clicked it a few times

@kevin can i edit out all the repeated shit, or can you do that so my post doesnt give everyone cancer?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

while rafay feels like he could very well be scum, the 50/50 chance on finster is just too high and too good not to take.  i dont think his actions have leaned town or scum, and i think its very plausible he would bus torres to try to be 'confirmed' as town

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

vote finster

somebody had to

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
That’s a lot of votes for finster.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

It’s like emptying a M134 Minigun 5000rd belt into someone...he dead.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Before we hammer down on Finster there should be a N3 alignment cop, please claim some results N3 alignment cop. If they don't claim they are most likely the scum rather than finster and are hiding because they would be the next to be lynched if Finster comes up town.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Before we hammer down on Finster there should be a N3 alignment cop, please claim some results N3 alignment cop. If they don't claim they are most likely the scum rather than finster and are hiding because they would be the next to be lynched if Finster comes up town.

That's a good point. Tho they also could be dead
But yeah it's more likely that if they don't come forward they are scum but it is a possibility they are dead.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 17 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter