Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-27] Dethy I Mafia - MAFIA Wins

open 5-player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• Military - Delta Officers
  • 609 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:531407
  • Souls Baptized:708,171
  • Squadron:Delta

I should have stuck with Imran from D1 instead of bouncing around.

GG

Lets start the next sign up.

This was a fun setup.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

Well played Imran. I had a feeling Zacch was going to live through the night so figured he was the best investigation target. Wasn't sure who was going to be killed, but not surprised it was me. 

Mafia Goon Imran Ehsan
Sane Cop vgmmaster

Night 0
vgmmaster investigates Imran Ehsan (told he was Mafia)

Night 1
Imran Ehsan kills vgmmaster
Zacch investigates vgmmaster (told he was Town)

And sure enough, I nailed it with my guess. Here I was thinking I was insane day 1 (or paranoid) and figured what were the odds the sane cop had the right result from the get go. Be curious how differently it would have played out differently it say Chap was killed instead of myself. Hard to say. 

Also, Zacch investigating me and being told 'he was town', I'm actually a girl Kevin.  :P

I figured out almost everyones role was on D1 when a townie (Zacch) got two guilty results on him. That meant you were the only one who got the right results so you were Sane cop. That left Zacch to be the Naive cop. Zacch with his flip-flopping on D1 was the best bet for lynch on final day, so I killed you, knowing COD will most probably investigate me. If he was insane he would get Town result on me (and he can be made to look as the actual sane cop) and if he was Paranoid2, he would get another Mafia result on me and to be confirmed as paranoid with NE being the sane cop). I made sure to claim Naive with a fake Town result on Zacch, before Zacch had a chance to post, knowing that will make him look like copying me. 

On D1 I also took the gamble of fake claiming early as soon as 2 guilty results were revealed. I knew the Naive cop had not yet revealed his results, so a fake Town result claim was safe even before the other 2 had posted.

You were the obvious choice to be killed on N1 if I was the scum, and I am happy no-one picked up on that (I was apprehensive COD may get into it). If Zacch was actually scum, he probably would have killed COD.

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:

GG

This was a fun setup.

You should have pushed harder for my lynch. You had 2 guilty results on you so you knew the sane cop had not investigated you. There was a 3rd guilty result which meant the sane cop had investigated me. So unless you thought one of COD/NE was Mafia, I was scum. If you stuck with your accusations on me instead of flippping to NE on D1, things would have been close on D2.

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:

GG

This was a fun setup.

You should have pushed harder for my lynch. You had 2 guilty results on you so you knew the sane cop had not investigated you. There was a 3rd guilty result which meant the sane cop had investigated me. So unless you thought one of COD/NE was Mafia, I was scum. If you stuck with your accusations on me instead of flippping to NE on D1, things would have been close on D2.

Yea I didn't think about it at the time, I was more focused on trying to nail down if chap and ne were insane/paranoid. I kinda danced around it noting the descrepancy between my result and vgm's result. I even said D2 that if vgm had survived, town would have know all results. But again I thought it was alittle obvious for you to kill her which made me think again that chap might be scum trying to set you up.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Zacch

Zacch

Cast IRON

• 609 posts
  • Resources:
You were the obvious choice to be killed on N1 if I was the scum, and I am happy no-one picked up on that (I was apprehensive COD may get into it). If Zacch was actually scum, he probably would have killed COD.

Why kill chap (if I was scum)?

Also for this setup, it was to be pretty unlucky for town to have the insane and paranoid cops both investigate the same person on night 0.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
Because if you were scum it was very possible COD was the sane cop who investigated you and VGM was the insane cop who investigated me and you would want to kill the sane cop who probably would have voted for your lynch on D1

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 5-player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter